• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BlastKhan -- Modified Deck

2797jake

This is my first deck I have attempted to make, and I am on a budget.

The basic idea is: Wipe out the enemy as fast as possible using the energy acceleration provided by Blastoise's deluge ability, that allows you to attach as many water energies as you want per turn. This will allow for a quick setup. Also, Xerneas' Geomancy, that attaches fairy energies to benched Pokemon, will prove useful in energy acceleration. The main thing I need help with is the trainer card section.

The whole deck revolves around using draw cards -- like Ultra Ball -- to get a Blastoise and water Energies out ASAP. I like to use Keldeo-EX as a sweeper with all those Water Energies, but Blastoise is good too.

Once again, this is my first deck and I am on a budget, but I do have a friend with a lot of different Trainer cards, so anything you suggest I can probably get, regarding Trainer cards.

I would also like to note that I went through a lot to get M Kangaskhan-EX, Keldeo-EX, and those Blastoise. I would prefer to keep them in my deck. I also have Victini-EX, Shaymin-EX, Darkrai-EX, and Black or White Kyreum-EX(Can't remember which one)

13 Pokemon

3 Blastoise
1 Wartortle(Rare Candies used)
3 Squirtle
2 Xerneas
1 Xerneas-EX
(Should I use mu suicune? the one that takes no damage form EX Pokemon)
1 Keldeo-EX
1 Kangaskhan-EX
1 M Kangaskhan-EX

35 Trainers

2 Rare Candy(For evolving into Blastoise)
3 Ultra Ball(For finding a Blastoise ASAP)
3 Shauna
2 Juniper
2 Energy Retrieval(For the energies discarded by Xerneas)
2 Eviolite/Hard Charm(Whichever one I can get)
3 Hypnotoxic Laser
2 Fairy Garden
Rock Guard(Ace Spec, I do not have Computer Search)
3 Professor's Letter
2 Lysandre
2 Muscle Band
2 Level Ball
1 Heavy Ball
2 Float Stone
1 Tool Scrapper
2 Cilan

12 Energy

6 Water Energy
4 Fairy Energy
2 Double Colorless Energy