• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blastoise of Feraligatr?

Blastoise is very bulky and got Rapid Spin.

Feraligatr has good Attack along with Swords Dance / Dragon Dance.

I'm going with Blastoise.

While I personally LOVE Feraligatr, Blastoise has two freaking CANNONS on it's back. You gotta admit that's pretty awesome. I love it's shiny form, too.

But really, I love both :D

Ghostfoot

crooked witch
Personally I think Blastoise feels more 'complete' and wholesome with its design. To me it seems... quite detailed, especially comparing it with some of the other Pokemon in Kanto.
I'm not sure how to explain it.

Buuut, I like Feraligatr more.
I was one of those people that chose Charmander in Gen 1. So, when I picked my Johto starter for the first time I saw Totodile as a 'water Charmander' of sorts haha. It was an instant pick. I have always been inclined to reptiles, especially lizard-looking creatures. (although later I liked Typhlosion better. I never chose Cyndaquil at first because of its eyes lol -w-)

PsychicPsycho

I like Blastoise, simply because of its design.

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
Blastoise is cool and all, but Feraligatr completely owns. :)

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Hmm... hard to choose....

I like Feraligatr. He has a awesome design, learnset, stats, (I don't care about the Tier), and he reminds me of Vector the Crocodile from Sonic the Hedgehog :D XD

nekomi

Ace Trainer
Feraligatr because he had an awesome moveset in HeartGold. :3

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Feraligatr due to its design.

wc662

Green Goblin
I'm old school and blastoise is just too cool

Depends on how you use them. Blastoise is a defensive Water-type, Feraligatr is an offensive Water-type. If you're looking for a Rapid Spinner, use Blastoise, although you can make it an attacker with the Choice Specs. Feraligatr on the other hand, is for people who are looking for a Water-type attacker. Sheer Force = Instant OU.

Hydreigon6507

Blastoise because it was my starter in FireRed (my first game) and I prefer Typhlosion over Feraligatr anyway. :)

Nephilim

Muffin Button Master
I love Blastoise due to sentimental attachment from using him in the original games, but if the two were to face off in a lake or something... Feraligatr just seems like he'd be able to out-maneuver Blastoise incredibly. Sometimes, the Snowspeeder just has to take down the AT-AT...

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Feraligatr all the way! It was my first pokemon ever, so its' got a place in my heart. Also, its a gigantic blue croc. And it rocks every generation.