• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blazblue

Chaotic Houndoom

Dark Trainer
I searched and found no topics for this game. So I decided to make one. If there's already a topic or a reason need to be locked. Feel free mods. :)

Anyway, anyone play this game? Its a fighting game and its pretty good if I do say so myself. For ARC, PS3 and 360. 2D fighting game.

Played for about two weeks then my PS3 stopped taking discs so I sent it in. I'll be playing once again as soon as I get it back.

I'm currently/was playing Mu-12. I love her she's so awesome. Also loving Blazblue itself because to me its Unique.

So anyway, topic made, anyone else play this game? Pretty sweet if you ask me. :p

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
There are two games for it on the PS3, are you talking about Calamity Trigger? OR Continuum shift?

Cobalt_Latios

I searched and found no topics for this game. So I decided to make one. If there's already a topic or a reason need to be locked. Feel free mods. :)

Anyway, anyone play this game? Its a fighting game and its pretty good if I do say so myself. For ARC, PS3 and 360. 2D fighting game.

Played for about two weeks then my PS3 stopped taking discs so I sent it in. I'll be playing once again as soon as I get it back.

I'm currently/was playing Mu-12. I love her she's so awesome. Also loving Blazblue itself because to me its Unique.

So anyway, topic made, anyone else play this game? Pretty sweet if you ask me. :p

First fighting game I got into proper. Unique characters, easy to learn controls, and is really "beginner" friendly.

Really the only fighting game I could easily pull off combos and such other than Smash Bros.

I own CT and CS, have updated to "CS2" via update on XBL... and I just need to purchase Platinum the Trinity.

I like how each character is unique and plays differently for any sort of playstyle. With that said, I've leaned towards both Tao and Valkenhayn.

/CL