• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blazblue

Chaotic Houndoom

Dark Trainer
I searched and found no topics for this game. So I decided to make one. If there's already a topic or a reason need to be locked. Feel free mods. :)

Anyway, anyone play this game? Its a fighting game and its pretty good if I do say so myself. For ARC, PS3 and 360. 2D fighting game.

Played for about two weeks then my PS3 stopped taking discs so I sent it in. I'll be playing once again as soon as I get it back.

I'm currently/was playing Mu-12. I love her she's so awesome. Also loving Blazblue itself because to me its Unique.

So anyway, topic made, anyone else play this game? Pretty sweet if you ask me. :p

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
There are two games for it on the PS3, are you talking about Calamity Trigger? OR Continuum shift?

Cobalt_Latios

I searched and found no topics for this game. So I decided to make one. If there's already a topic or a reason need to be locked. Feel free mods. :)

Anyway, anyone play this game? Its a fighting game and its pretty good if I do say so myself. For ARC, PS3 and 360. 2D fighting game.

Played for about two weeks then my PS3 stopped taking discs so I sent it in. I'll be playing once again as soon as I get it back.

I'm currently/was playing Mu-12. I love her she's so awesome. Also loving Blazblue itself because to me its Unique.

So anyway, topic made, anyone else play this game? Pretty sweet if you ask me. :p

First fighting game I got into proper. Unique characters, easy to learn controls, and is really "beginner" friendly.

Really the only fighting game I could easily pull off combos and such other than Smash Bros.

I own CT and CS, have updated to "CS2" via update on XBL... and I just need to purchase Platinum the Trinity.

I like how each character is unique and plays differently for any sort of playstyle. With that said, I've leaned towards both Tao and Valkenhayn.

/CL