• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blazblue

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I do. It is an excellent series of games. I main Lambda, Noel Vermillion, and Valkenhayn. I am really pumped for Chrono Phantasma ( Although I think it is BS that Mu, Lambda, and Arakune are still in it despite the events of CS.)

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Oh yeah, that's right. sorry, I sometimes confuse the two of them. Anyways, I want to test out Bullet, as she seems like a combo-heavy/rush-heavy character like Noel Vermillion. I'm not that good in competitive play, but I still have fun with it. it kind of saddens me that a lot of people haven't played or even heard of this series. :(

Meh, I've finally mastered Litchi's basic BnB combos. Now I just need to learn how to play Noel, Rachel, Tsubaki, Makoto, and Valkenhayn and then I have basic skill with everyone.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Noel takes some time to master, but she is worth it. Valkenhayn is pretty fun to use actually. I can somewhat use Makoto. But, I don't play Tsubaki or Rachel.

I think Rachel would be the most rewarding to master.

But of course A-11/V-13 will always be my main. Dat zoning.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Agreed, Nu-13/Lamda 11 has the best zoning game out of the entire cast. I think the best close-range fiter is either Noel, Ragna, or Makoto.

I haven't gotten Extend yet but I love the series in general. But mostly as a casual fan because I'm pretty terribad when it comes to 2D fighters :c

I roll with the big trash bag full of BEEEEESSS and the doctor who loves him.

gwinterview3.jpg

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I want to pose a question to all of you: What is your favorite vocal track in the series. Mine is the opening theme for CS. It always gets me pumped to play online. Love So Blue and the LA vocal version of Reppuu come in a close second.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
I don't play the games because I can't find them anywhere over here, sadly.

But I do admit I have a fair share of interest in the series. Mostly because of the godly music and I also love discussing its story despite how much of a cluster**** it can be(That'll probably be toned down at Chrono Phantasma though, since the time loops finally stopped). And of course, Hazama.

Last edited:

Born Better

God of Lightning
I enjoy it a lot.Main Lambda.Don't have Extend.Waiting for Chrono Phantasma.

Have yet to learn any of the advanced stuff aside from a few characters' combos as I don't play competitively.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
It used to be, I think it just became sentient. 0_0

EDIT: It is actually Tsubaki's true form.

Last edited:

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Well, I didn't see that coming. And neither did she.

We also got info on how she plays. Here it is for anyone who is curious.

- Mode change character, has a special meter.
- Starts with long distance and zoning while gaining Reishiki, and then switches to Gain Art mode, which seems to give her high speed movement and some improved specials, allowing her to play more offensively.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I have a feeling I will main her if the game comes to the 360 alongside Noel and Nu.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
So, Chrono Phantasma came out in arcades in Japan and I've been checking out some videos on youtube. Seems great so far.

Also, there seem to be new VS themes and ironically, none of the two are involved with the new characters. One of them is a Ragna VS Hakumen theme and the other one is a Six Heroes VS theme, kinda like Guilty Gear's Existence.