• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blazblue

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
So, Chrono Phantasma came out in arcades in Japan and I've been checking out some videos on youtube. Seems great so far.

Also, there seem to be new VS themes and ironically, none of the two are involved with the new characters. One of them is a Ragna VS Hakumen theme and the other one is a Six Heroes VS theme, kinda like Guilty Gear's Existence.

It looks freaking amazing. I can't wait to use Bullet and Noel. The story ( from what we know so far) is better than CS's ( though that had a great story too) I just wish there were more Noel players on the streams and I could find some of its music on Youtube. I actually thought of something today. Since Bang's nail can sever ties to the Boundary and destroy Noxes, I'm curious if you think it would change the story if Bang knew his nail could do that.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
I actually thought of something today. Since Bang's nail can sever ties to the Boundary and destroy Noxes, I'm curious if you think it would change the story if Bang knew his nail could do that.

It most likely would.

And hey, they say Bang is supposed to play a more important role in this game, so his Nox could easily have something to do with it.

e: Also, I was lurking dustloop and there is also a Sector Seven VS theme(Makoto/Tager/Azrael) and there might be a Valkenhayn VS Relius theme.

Last edited:

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
It most likely would.

And hey, they say Bang is supposed to play a more important role in this game, so his Nox could easily have something to do with it.

e: Also, I was lurking dustloop and there is also a Sector Seven VS theme(Makoto/Tager/Azrael) and there might be a Valkenhayn VS Relius theme.

I read about that too, and I really hope Bang actually does become important. I realllly want to hear the new themes. The wait for the OST is too damn long.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I had to find them somewhere~

Besides, it gives us at least something to talk about, so it's better than nothing.

True that, true that. I realllllly want to hear Bullet dance ll because Bullet Dance is an awesome track. I heard the Catus Carnival mix and its definitely inferior to the original.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
I wanna hear Gluttony Fang II, Plastic Night II and the Six Heroes theme the most.

Fell in love with those tracks first time listening them.

Last edited:

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
HOLY CRAP!!!! I just saw the Murakumo PV on Youtube and the new mixes of Sword of Doom and awakening the Chaos are just mind-blowing. I jever thought I would say this, but ATC 2 is better than the original ATC!

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
HOLY CRAP!!!! I just saw the Murakumo PV on Youtube and the new mixes of Sword of Doom and awakening the Chaos are just mind-blowing. I jever thought I would say this, but ATC 2 is better than the original ATC!

Both sound incredible. Can't wait until the OST comes out.

Ice Car

Gaming Connoisseur
Oh my gosh, there's a Blazblue thread on the first page here? Excellent.

I wonder if anyone here knows what my name means for once.

I've never played any games after CS1 unfortunately though. My brother's the one that's really into fighting games and I just play it casually. No I do not spam you-know-what, I'm better than that. I'm not exactly good at fighting games though. Chrono Phantasma looks fantastic so far though. I might get it.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I play blazeblue but im not very good at the game (born to only play soul calibur XD ), i personally love noel vermillion ;) she my favorite out of all the characters beside rachel alucard...I actually made noel in soul calibur V since im better at that fighting game...

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I play blazeblue but im not very good at the game (born to only play soul calibur XD ), i personally love noel vermillion ;) she my favorite out of all the characters beside rachel alucard...I actually made noel in soul calibur V since im better at that fighting game...

You made Noel in SC5?!? Damn, the only licensed character I made was Deadpool. Anyways, I'm glad Noel grew a backbone in the story. I've always liked her play-style and appearence. It also helps that Bullet Dance is an amazing theme. Sure she's a skill gate character, but in the hands of a pro, Noel is downright deadly.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
You made Noel in SC5?!? Damn, the only licensed character I made was Deadpool. Anyways, I'm glad Noel grew a backbone in the story. I've always liked her play-style and appearence. It also helps that Bullet Dance is an amazing theme. Sure she's a skill gate character, but in the hands of a pro, Noel is downright deadly.

lol yeah i have i made her into pyrrha...she whiny enough to match noel XD i do love playing with here :) noel...im not much of her more stronger version mu-12 though...thats just me though

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
lol yeah i have i made her into pyrrha...she whiny enough to match noel XD i do love playing with here :) noel...im not much of her more stronger version mu-12 though...thats just me though

No, at least Noel has a right to be whiny. Also, I agree, I cant play Mu for ****, but Im decent with Lamda. However, none of the characters sans Noel feel "right" when I use them. Everything clicks when I use her. Its like in SCV when you find that character that just fits your playstyle to a T. ( mine is Aeon)

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I just thought that I'd post here since it's Noel's birthday today. :) Happy birthday Noel! *hands out free pandas to everyone* It may look sad commemorating her birthday since she isn't real, but since I'm of Jewish heritage, I needed something to celebrate. XP

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
These games are ****ing terrible.

FIrst of all, if you hate these games, why are you posting on a thread DEDICATED to this game? Second, why do you hate these games, to each his own, but I don't see how they are "terrible".