• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blaze's trade shop

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
I have a 5 IV adamant Dratini with Extremespeed, dragon dance, and has hidden ability. I also have most of the gems. I need pokedex entries of all the non event legendaries and I can use my shinies as insurance.

PokeAmi

Interested in Your Zekrom. You want 2 5Iv Pokemon for it?
Or which Hidden ability Pokemon are you interested in? I got some Hidden ability Pokemon from Pokemon Bank.

I have these 5IV Pokemon:

Trapinch, Abra, Heracross, Gible, Aipom, Snorunt. Or which are you interested in?

interested in genesect. i can trade 5 iv ha murkow with egg moves 5 iv ha shroomish with egg moves 5 iv ha gligar 5 iv ha charmander with egg moves 5 iv scyther 5 iv ha heracross with egg moves

blaze88dood

Kronus09 have many of each i pmed you

Rhianne i am getting those from somebody else i also do not have darkrai anymore

mapijs do not have darkrai anymore but still have the others 2337-4596-4098

Charizard006 which ones you need my code 2337-4596-4098

phokingbeast do you have a metal coat

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
I need these, I'll do a quick tradeback for each, then give you the dratini at the end, let me know.

Ho-oh
Tornadus
Thundurus
Latios
Giratina
Kyurem
Zekrom
Reishiram
Rayquaza
Terrakion

blaze88dood

Charizard006 my friend is borrowing my thunderus and rayquaza after i get them back which should be later i wil trade them to you for your dex and you do not have to give me anything the second time
i added you

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
Charizard006 my friend is borrowing my thunderus and rayquaza after i get them back which should be later i wil trade them to you for your dex and you do not have to give me anything the second time
i added you

I appreciate the help, thank you very much. Are you shure you don't want anything?