• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~:Blaziken Girls Sprite Shop:~

I make sprites here,not banners.

THIS SHOP IS CURRENTLY OPEN

I do:
Animations:
Form-
What Pokemon
what it's doing
Recolors:
Form-
What Pokemon
What color
Merges:
Form-
What 2 Pokemon
Base Pokemon
What body parts
Sports/Clothing:
Form-
What Pokemon
What clothing piece
Inverts NEW!
Form-
What Pokemon

Eggs: I don't make ones that are distorted anymore.
Form-
What Pokemon
What parts

Agilities/Quick Attacks:
Form-
What Pokemon
Shiny yes/no

Trainer Cards:Too lazy to put an example,just look at my sig.NOTE:pokemon spaces HAVE to be circles.
Form-
Name
What Pokemon
Background
Badges
Sprite
Card Color
Battle Scenes:
These have the same rules as the Trainer Cards.

You can post at least 2 requests at a time. It is fine if you ask when it will be ready,just don't nag me,or make fun of my work.NOTE: If you request a Trainer Card,then you CANNOT request another thing in that same post. Any requests?

HUGE CREDIT TO POKEMON ELITE 2000!!!!!!

Last edited:

kingferret53

A duel well fought..
Can I get a cubone with a gold skull and bone club? (I have no idea when I c\will get back on so please don't delete it!)

CAn I get a cubone with a gold skull and bone club?(I have no idea when I c\will get back on so please don't delete it!)
Here you go,kingferret53.

Any more requests?

Last edited:

kingferret53

A duel well fought..
Sorry for double posting, but can I also get an umbreon with green rings istead of yellow or blue?

Rukario2000

Nyan nyan nyan nyan
Can i have a Meganium invert plz?

Rukario2000

Nyan nyan nyan nyan
Nah,its OK. Do you think i could help out? I can bring some examples?
EDIT:Here are some
my.php

Last edited: