• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blaziken, Infernape or Emboar?

Which is your favorite: Blaziken, Infernape or Emboar?

• Blaziken

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • Infernape

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Emboar

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters

Ver-mont

Blaziken is my favorite, Infernape is a close second...

Emboar was just a huge mistake. Terrible.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I feel like a hippster voting for emboar but I love pigs and bulky-looking mons.

Though even if emboar wasn't one of my favorite mons he'd still be my favorite fire/fighting. Blazekin has awkward crotch fur and kinda gives me the creeps and infernape doesn't thrill or disgust me... he's just kinda there.

FINALLY! Someone else who actually likes Emboar! I thought I was the only one!
Anyway, I can't decide between these three. I like them all for different reasons. Even though Emboar isn't the strongest out of the bunch, I don't need Pokemon to be the strongest ever to appeal to me. If I had to choose, it'd be a toss-up between Blaziken and Emboar.

Raiin

Johto Boy
Blaziken. Just look at him, He's awesome!

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I prefer infernape over blaziken except when I can get to use Blaziken with speed boost.

Ditto B1tch

While Blaziken can be the best with Speed Boost hidden ability, it's not such easy thing to obtain.

Anyways this is not about the best, but the favourite. I'm still with Infernape, though.

Last edited:

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
Blaziken is my favourite of the three followed by Infernape and Emboar.

epicmonster037

I do love Emboar, but honestly I have to go with Blaziken. I've always liked his design and hits extra hard with its moves.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
1.) Infernape - Awesome design, nice origin and it is a monkey
2.) Emboar - Decent design and nice origin (which is basically the same of Infernape)
3.) Blaziken - I don't like its design and I couldn't care less if it is the first Fire/Fighting, it still is the less original of all three.

[img139]http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/392.gif[/img139]

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
2.) Emboar - Decent design and nice origin (which is basically the same of Infernape)
3.) Blaziken - I don't like its design and I couldn't care less if it is the first Fire/Fighting, it still is the less original of all three.

Blaziken was the ORIGINAL fire/fighting, the other were copies of it.
Anyway, ur entitled to ur own opinion.

jimboslice856

Fire Trainer
infernape is def my favorite of the three i just wish they went a different route with blazikens final evolution they could have made it alot better n shiny emboar is awsome looking

Ditto B1tch

Blaziken is the most original and will always be. I'm okay with Infernape being also fighting type as I think they wanted to make for the first time all the starters of a gen being dual type in the final stage, but Emboar shouldn't be fighting either. As a demon pig it should fire/dark, and I cannot see any problem on making the hero "evil", or even just purely fire type.

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
Blaziken is the most original and will always be. I'm okay with Infernape being also fighting type as I think they wanted to make for the first time all the starters of a gen being dual type in the final stage, but Emboar shouldn't be fighting either. As a demon pig it should fire/dark, and I cannot see any problem on making the hero "evil", or even just purely fire type.

It GF is totally against the idea of an evil dark type starter. Idk why ? Kids these days are exposed to much more evil in games.

Blaziken pretty much owns them all thanks to his Uber classification. Infernape is just overrated.

Emboar is okay though, I still put my vote out for Blaziken.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Blaziken, Emboar them Infernape:

I like Blaziken like all the fully evolved Hoenn starters. Speed Boost even made it more damn useful.
Emboar is neat IMO. Cool design and dat beard.
As Green Blockhead mentioned, Infernape is overrated personally. I like Monferno more.

Last edited:

ForgottenPearl

I'd say Blaziken both in terms of looks and power.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Infernape. He's one of the best Starters I've ever used. Emboar would be second since he's always been pretty good as well, but Blaziken never really wowed me.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I'm surprised everyone loves Blaziken. I think it is the absolute silliest of all the fully evolved starters. It's a tall, lanky, awkward CHICKEN. With taped up fists, come on!

Infernape is awesome and I think by far the best of the 3.