• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BlazikenBud's shop where Blaziken and Gardevoir Rules!!!

kavin69

can i have a hitmonchan buddy icon and narutomon

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
Buddy icon on the way. Could people say wheather they want sprites or sugimori? Buddy icon done:
Hitmonchan.png

IMG:[IMG*]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r86/BlazikenBud/Hitmonchan.png[/IMG]
remove the *

Last edited:

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
I've made a new rule for helpers only!
All file's must be saved as PNG's!
(As you can tell...I'm back from my ban)

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
LV, can you make a banner for me, a small one, about TC size.

Colour:Gold
Text:BB's shop loyalty card!
Right:Gardevoir
Left:Blaziken
Colud there be like a golden ticket that says:"BB's shop loyalty card!" on it.

The Aeroblast

The blue bird
Can I have a green and white zapdos.ths

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
huuu.. I'll try but I normally mix pokemon's colours.
EDIT:That worked fine I guess.
Zapdos.gif

Like it?
[IMG*]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r86/BlazikenBud/Zapdos.gif[/IMG]
remove the *

Last edited:

Draken

Pokemon Base: Zugaidosu
Pokemon colours: Green & black

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
ladies and jellybeans, boys and birds, introducing, Blackandgreenadosu!
BlackandGreenadosu.png

[IMG*]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r86/BlazikenBud/BlackandGreenadosu.png[/IMG]
remove the *

Last edited:

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
Thanks LV!

I just wanna thank you all for helping at the shop and have you all a little reward:
Lust:Co-owner
LV:co-owner
Munchlax-shop mod
Chubb-o-wubb:Loyalty card.
Loyalty cards:
People who have them can show them to us and can get special priority. You can give tham away but if you do you cannot use them. I HAVE A LIST OF LOYALTY CARD OWNERS! so don't cheat.
LV and Lust can now accept workers but if I really don't like them I won't add them. If you accept a worker PM me.

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
I haven't figured yet.But it'll resemble a mod but just for the shop. You can like tell people off I suppose, until I figure something else for you to do.^_^. Sorry I only gave you a loyalty card chubb 'o' wubb but you haven't done any requests yet. I'm gonna make other shops in different forums so please pop in! Co-owners have a share of all the shops. Mods look after a single shop. I might open more worker spaces.

Jakotsu

Banned
Dx my smaller version of the banner~

blazikenbudshopbannerax9.gif