• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BlazikenTyphlosion and Mina the Lugia Luver's Misc. Request Shack

D-Man

Back Again!!!!!!!!
i have a li'l hard request here

bacground rndom just let it be blue or dark blue

put this in but without the white space if you can
MoltresRevamp.png

left moltres on the left side of banner and right one on the right side

title: D-Man's And Pribix's Revamp Shop

if you can do the title animation

Atari

Did it on 'em
Yes, I've deleted the post with D-Man's banner in it out of embaressment. And I can see that no body else wants to request. Please request XPXPXP

Road

Shiny Master
Done:

The next one is coming up...

P.S. Anyone know what happened to the sigs and avvies? o_0

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
REAL sorry for double posting, but I can only put 1 picrute in a post, so:

Atari

Did it on 'em
Is this thread officially dieing?! Please, somebody, request a recolor or something. Or an anti. Or a Trainer Card. Please, something we make has to be good enough for you guys. Anything!

Яεiқo

Thunder Trainer
can i get an umbreon substitute

Road

Shiny Master
Reiko: Okay, I'm on it. ^_^

Bantine: I'll see if BlazikenTyphlosion wants to do it, but if not I'll do it. ^_^

Mangekyo Sharingan

arent they lovely?
do you guys do custom trainer sprites if so than gan i get on of this
jimmy.gif

Road

Shiny Master
Uhh, I don't, and I don't think BlazikenTyphlosion does, so no. Sorry, TrueDunamis. x_x

Others: I'm almost done with the Umbreon substitute. The recolor: I'm stil working on it.

EDIT: BAM!
umbreonsubstitution6cf.png

Tell me if it's okay. ^_^

Last edited:

Atari

Did it on 'em
TrueDunamis213 said:
do you guys do custom trainer sprites if so than gan i get on of this
jimmy.gif
You know, I would really appriciate it if you would send this to someone who actually takes these kinds of requests?o.0;; You're getting the first warning, congratulations! And anyway, the link has already expired. Next time, try using this - www.imageshack.us

Bantine - I'm still working on it, sorry! I'm at someone elses house and I can't work on the request now. Please don't comment/post on this, okay?

Яεiқo

Thunder Trainer
it looks great thanks!!

Road

Shiny Master
Heh, no problem! ^_^ Do you want anything else?

Road

Shiny Master
'Kay, I'm on it! ^_^

Road

Shiny Master
Sorry this took so long, but here's the Flareon substitute:

flareonsubstitute1pb.png

Tell me if you want me to change anything. ^_^

Atari

Did it on 'em
I truly hate to keep making these sort of posts, but it would greatly appreciated if some of you forums members would request here. Please, Mina and I will try to make our sprites (ect.) the best quality we can possibly make them, so please just give this Shack another chance!