• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BlazikenTyphlosion and Mina the Lugia Luver's Misc. Request Shack

Road

Shiny Master
Yes! I'll start it now. ^_^

Literate

black cat, black cat
Can I have a Eevee chaos?

Road

Shiny Master
Wow, first person to request a chao! Sure, I'll get on it! ^_^

EDIT: Done

AKEBOSHI:
zigzagoonsubstitute3vx.png

Recolor Didn't come out too well, but I hope you like it. ^_^

litestars:
eeveechao4le.png
eeveechaooutlinerecolord9mm.png

One has a black outline, the other has a brown one. Use either one or both. ^_^

Tell me if I got anything wrong.

Last edited:

Literate

black cat, black cat
Whoa! That's so adorable! I shall take both! Thank you! ^_^

Now can I have another chaos? Absol, please.

Road

Shiny Master
litestars: I thought I hade one made already, but I guess that was a substitution. Okay, I'll get it done as soon as I can. My internet is being mean to me...

Last edited:

I_Like_Pie!

Is this a Harley?!?
I would like a chao Mina the Lugai Luver.
I would like a chao of spoink please :D
Can you tell me how you make chaos?

Road

Shiny Master
Sure, I'll see if I can do it tonight.

Tell you how to make chaos? Looking for tutorials, are we? >_<

NOTE: To all: just call me Mina, so you don't have to type out my name. ^_^

A

AKEBOSHI

Mina the Lugia Luver said:
Wow, first person to request a chao! Sure, I'll get on it! ^_^

EDIT: Done

AKEBOSHI:
zigzagoonsubstitute3vx.png

AAAAAH *Hugs*

I love it <3
Thank yah =D

Road

Shiny Master
No problem. ^_^

EDIT: Okay, the chao may take awhile, concidering I can't get to the website I need and I don't have the chao sprites saved in my pictures, (me, thinking they were in the way, deleted them, which was really stupid). But, I will get them done as soon as possible.

Also, I Like Pie!, I'n still thinking about that telling you to make chao thing...

EDIT2: Nevermind, I fininshed.

litestars:
absolchao2ch.png
absolchaooutlinerecolor3he.png

Two versions again.

I Like Pie!:
spoinkchao2bp.png

Tell me if I got anything wrong or if you want me to change anything. ^_^

Last edited:

Atari

Did it on 'em
Ummm, there's gonna be no point in this post, but... :D

I know I havn't been gone for very long, but a couple of days ago my dad was looking through some of the temporary internet files on my desktop because the fire wall said there was a recent attack on the computer. He found a very massive growth in the C drive that could compleatly trash everything that was in it by taking over all the space. Everything of mine on the computer was in C drive (the other was D drive on the same hard drive).

After we tried to delete the growth, belive it or not, it started growing faster. My dad tried almost everything he could with MSDOS to get rid of it, but nothing on there worked right (he knew what he was doing). Later the next day we took another hard drive off the shelf and replaced it with the C and D drive to make it the slave. After it was formatted, he tried to delete it from the now-called E and F drive, but it didn't work. Luckily, as a last resort, we copy-pasted everything important into the new drive, which I'm using now. Don't worry, I saved all of my templates (which I was worried would die in the computer growth thing). Now it's practicly the same as last time except for all of our other, less important stuff. Oh yeah, we deleted everything on the E and F drives.

So kids, what have we learned today? Nothing? Good. Request something that I can make please. :p

Road

Shiny Master
Crud! So that's why you haven't been on? Yipes. x_x

Anyway, litestars and I Like Pie!, you know I finished your requests and they're in my last post?

Literate

black cat, black cat
Yeah, I saw. And I took it. Can I have another chaos? (I dunno what I'll use 'em for though.)

Celebi! Please?

P.S. Does the '750 character limit' do anything with the words in tag? I just want to know.

Road

Shiny Master
Hmm, good question. I dunno. Celebi chao coming up! ^_^

EDIT: Okay, this is the first time I have failed at making a chao. Celebi wont work, sorry. >_< Is there something else?

Last edited:

Literate

black cat, black cat
Um, try a Mew. Maybe that'll work...

Road

Shiny Master
'Kay, I'll edit this post when I'm done.

Road

Shiny Master
Sure. CHao and substitute coming up!

D

darkfeebas

oooh, ooh pick me, pick me, I have a request *jumps up and down*

Can i pweez hav a feebas with magikarp colours :3 thanx