• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BlazikenTyphlosion and Mina the Lugia Luver's Misc. Request Shack

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
alright mina i h8 2 say it but i doubt seijis ever gonna get my request up...would u mind givin it a shot?(im afraid 2 PM him...he seems like the type who gets angry easily...)

Road

Shiny Master
shirika2436: Seiji won't get angry at you! He's a real sweet guy. ^______^

Anyway, Seiji doesn't come on very often, so I guess I'll do it. I can't garentee that it'll be any time soon, (since I'm really busy), but I'll post it as soon as I can.

P.S. Aquaspoon: Sorry I haven't gotton to your TC yet. I have very limited time to do things so I'll get it done as soon as possible.

;444;

Aquaspoon

Do NOT go near...
That's OK. It's just that my sig has nothing in it. ='(

SnoPuppy

eevee evolution
i finiley got a better sprite

Character:
dpmfa433.png

Size: basic

Pose: his back slighty turned to you, but you can still see his eyes and mouth

Other Details: evil eyes, a smirk on his face ;433;

Road

Shiny Master
SnoPuppy: Hm...That might work. We'll haveta see what Haku-san says about it.

P.S. I know how everyone says that they get those animated sprites, like the Eevee in your sig, from Pokewiki, but I haven't been able to find it. Can you give me the link? I'd really appreciate it.

Road

Shiny Master
SnoPuppy: Sw33t! Thanks!

P.S. I can't garentee that you'll get the doll soon, but it'll come sooner or later...I hope. ^^;

Atari

Did it on 'em
alright mina i h8 2 say it but i doubt seijis ever gonna get my request up...would u mind givin it a shot?(im afraid 2 PM him...he seems like the type who gets angry easily...)
I wouldn't get mad at you... (Gawd, I miss getting PM's... Well, at leatst I got one from Nidoshrew! :p)

I switched computers a little while ago 'cause it got a reeaallyy badd virus on it and stuff. It works fine now, so I'll probably get meh PSP8 and sprites and stuff set up soon. (Or I'll just transfer 'em to this one)

Well, so much for me not being lazy... Happy F teh 13, I guess.

Mina said:
SnoPuppy: Sw33t! Thanks!
//nIIc3 :p
And I actually logged in quite a lot and stuff.
Note to everyone: If you send meh a PM, I'll read it! Usually the only ones I don't respond to are the SPAMmy ones, so make sure it's not completely random or anything...

:3 roflcopter

Road

Shiny Master
Welcome to t3h evil side, Seiji...(The EV!1 1337 side, that is.) And it's so good to see you post again! *Glomps*

No wonder you haven't posted here in awhile. 8D So, did you wanna do shirika2436 and Aquaspoon's requests, or shoud I? I;ve got some time tomorrow, so I can do it then...

Sw33t, you know 1337? Shouda known that, I guess...

Strange, I didn't know you've been on...I knew you musta been on recently, with teh DP avvie 'n all...

Well, just glad to see you again! *Glomps again* Let me know about the request.

P.S. Happy Friday the 13th, even though it a curs3d day...

SnoPuppy

eevee evolution
i got the offishal pic of riishan-
riishan.png
hope this is better...

Road

Shiny Master
SnoPuppy: I knew it'd pop up eventually! Good, Haku-san mught just be able to work with that.

For all others waiing for requests (Aquaspoon and shirika2436): Aquaspoon, I'll do yours. shirika2436, I'm gonna wait on yours. Seiji might do it.

Road

Shiny Master
Seiji: Cool. That takes one TC off my list. XD

Did you wanna do Aquaspoon's TC too? It was originally for you, so I thought I'd ask. But, I can do it. Just let me know.

Atari

Did it on 'em
Seiji: Cool. That takes one TC off my list. XD

Did you wanna do Aquaspoon's TC too? It was originally for you, so I thought I'd ask. But, I can do it. Just let me know.
I'm on the comp. with out the templates, and the ones you sent meh a llong time ago expired... ;_;

So Aquaspoon wanted a black background, eh? Did you have a saved one already, or should I create my own? :p (Black Background, White Boxes and stuff)

Road

Shiny Master
D'you want me to send them, again?

Hm...I dunno if I have one. Let me check really quickly...

I've got one:
blackwhitexz3.png

Anything else?

Atari

Did it on 'em
D'you want me to send them, again?

Hm...I dunno if I have one. Let me check really quickly...

I've got one:
blackwhitexz3.png

Anything else?
Ah, perfect! I think that'll do for now. Should I send over the old urls just for the heck of it, or through em' away? (Kinda a dumb question...). Wai!1

Road

Shiny Master
Okay, just let me know if you need anything else.

...Wha? I don't understand...The old URLs of what?

Atari

Did it on 'em
On 1-11-2006, 6:07 PM, you sent meh a reply and gave meh all of your trainer card templates! ^^

Whenever I'm looking for a template now adays, I usually just do a search on Photobucket. :p

Road

Shiny Master
That was in Jan? Wow, it's been awhile...

PB is how I originally got my templates, (and from some shops around here XP). Haven't been on PB for awhile.

P.S. You can also ask me for templates. I've got a couple more than I did before.

Anyway, any requests?

Haikuoftheblazingwing

come and get it
Ok um.... do you make can you make banners featuring any of the new pokemon?

If so I'd like one featuring the final evolved form of hikozaru,( im sorry i forgot his name ^ ^look at my avatar its him)and charizard monkey guy from my avatar on left charizard on right, if you could please use the official art i would appreciate it! with a fire background, and i want it to say, "you want any" in black. thanks in advance!