1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BlazikenTyphlosion and Mina the Lugia Luver's Misc. Request Shack

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Atari, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Atari

Atari Did it on 'em

Here ya go:
    [​IMG]

The one on the right is the anti (obviously). I wanted you to compare them just in case. Tell me if you want me to get rid of the normal side and I'll do it right away.

PS - I got the 65535 Unread Messages virus again. ~*Rekkuza Ryuu*~ and Mina the Lugia Luver know what I'm talking about. :p Collect.

2. ~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~ The epitome of grace

Awesome, thanks! I'll keep the normal side, thanks alot!

And yeah, ever since I got that PM from Sonia Simmons, I sometimes get that too :eek:

3. Road

Road Shiny Master

65535 virus? Oh yeah, I remember that. Didn't know it was a virus, though. ^_^;

litestars: No prob.

Arbok of Doom: Did you notice the 1st room is done?

Any other requests?

4. Atari

Atari Did it on 'em

Well, since our shack isn't getting any requests...
    Mina, could I please have a Seviper Substitute mix?

*Adds to thread starter*. Thanks!

5. Road

Road Shiny Master

Sure. Be done soon. ^_^

EDIT: Gah, the recolor came out bad.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2006
  6. Atari

Atari Did it on 'em

Blah, I know everybody despises this Request Shack, but, here I am renewing it! :p

Okay, my stupid little brother was snooping around my CDROM's and found my RCT game. He opened it and found PSP8! Thanks brother!

Okay, now everyone can request! o0 No comment

EDIT: I say okay a lot don't I...

7. Abraace

Abraace Sabrina's apprentice

Trainer Card request to BT:

Pokemon: Abra, Wobbuffet, Smoochum(please leave 3 blank spots too)
    Background: Similar one to your own please.
    Trainer: [​IMG]
    Name: Ace...if possible I'd like the word trainer to be altered to GYM apprentice(or if that's too difficult, just put the word GYM CARD in)
    Badges: Kanto(highlight marsh badge, as this is the gym he works at, perhaps placing it between his name and the GYM apprentice/CARD), also I'd like Hoenn badges too.
    Background Pokemon: I would of said Abra, but he looks too big. Therefore leave it.

Thank you.

8. Atari

Atari Did it on 'em

I've sorta had a long day today and I had a cold and stuff, so this may not be the best. But please trust me, this took a very long time. (About 2+ hours). I dunno why, it was just hard. I had to revamp an original template, add a Gym next to the Card, blah, blah, blah. If you want any changes, like the Hoenn colored badges taken away, I'd be more than glad to change it for you.
    [​IMG]
    and the link: :p Here

Oh yeah, I kinda remember why now. PSP8 was skrewing up and I had to do most of it with MS Paint. :p Helpp me...

EDIT: This was indeed one of my worse ones. Forgive me please. SP​

9. Road

Road Shiny Master

To add what Seji said, I can change the grey badges to color or the colored badges to gray, but then again Seji can do that, but still.

Seji: What do you need help on?

10. Atari

Atari Did it on 'em

Nevermind that. Mina, recoloring the Hoenn badges to Black/White and sending me a template would do a world of help. I could add the badges over top of the colored ones and the TC would look a lot better.

_______

EDIT: ****, I've freakin gotta type this stupid message over. It logged me out and I forgot to copy. :p

Okay, nobody take this personally, but my username is spelled ~*SeijisSeviper*~. I'll break it down:

~* Seijis Seviper *~

Not ~* Seiji's Seviper *~

You guys can call me BT here (short for BlazikenTyphlosion) or you can call me Seijis (short for ~*SeijisSeviper*~).

When I chose the username I thought it would be a good idea to have a 2 names stuck together [the same as BlazikenTyphlosion]. So it's SeijisSeviper. They're stuck together.

_______

Thanks you guys for actually reading this (If you bothered to). I'm just kinda tired of seeing things like [Seji's Serviper] referring to me. It just gets a little annoying. I hope no one was offended or anything; that wasn't the point. Okay, now I'm done and I'm feeling better. :D I love you guys [/smuchydumbstuff]

Last edited: May 7, 2006
  11. Road

Road Shiny Master

Okay...um, I think I get it. Also, for templates, what do you mean, like, everyone of the templates I have or a blank template? I'm confused.

Oh, sorry for spelling your name wronf, Seiji. Missed the "i" in there. ^=_=^;

12. Atari

Atari Did it on 'em

:p That's alright. What I meant to say was that you could recolor the Hoenn Badges and send them to me. I've still got the TC templates in my inbox, though. Yip, everything's still in my inbox. Everything. :p Fuzzy Bunny

13. ~Flareon~

~Flareon~ Coal Trainer

Can I request a trainer card at your new shop, ~*SeijisSeviper*~
    Pokemons: Blaziken, Latios, Milotic, Manectric, Houndoom and Plusle

Background: [​IMG]
    Trainer: [​IMG]
    Name: May
    Badges: Hoenn
    Background Pokemon: Use pokesho sprites.

14. ~Milotic~

~Milotic~ Platypus

can i pleez have a milotic substitute

15. Tech 64

Tech 64 SNA Tails Rip-off

Could I have a trainer recolor of this guy:[​IMG]
    Can the gray be replaced with green and that is it.

16. Road

Road Shiny Master

Last edited: May 9, 2006
  17. Atari

Atari Did it on 'em

I've been gone all day so I havn't been able to work on anything...

Ash_Pikachu: I'm currently working on it.

Tech 64: I'll start on it as soon as I can.

EDIT: Here ya go!

[SPOIL]Deleted. :][/SPOIL]

EDIT2: I'm going to get the R/S Trainer Card letters to make the TC's look more original. I'll edit yours and Abraace's tomorrow, so please put it on hold. Tech 64: I'm gonna start on it right now. :p Monkey

EDIT3: Ash_Pikachu, here's the new and improved:

[​IMG] and Here

EDIT4: Abraace, I'm PM this to you tomorrow. Or today. Here:

[​IMG] and Here

Last edited: May 9, 2006
  18. Atari

Atari Did it on 'em

Sorry for the DP.

Okay, I've finnally got the recolor done, Tech 64. I'm not quite sure how to animate pictures, though, so I just recolored the stuff for you to animate. :p

[​IMG] and Here

PS - I'm gonna delete the first TC in the last post I made just for the heck of it. :D

19. Tech 64

Tech 64 SNA Tails Rip-off

Cool thanks, Dude.

20. Torkie10

Torkie10 Busy at the moment

Pokemon: Blaziken, Sharpedo, Tropius, Flygon, Linoone(s), and Celebi.
    Background: A background that has a jewel for every GBC and GBA game, with a watery blue background behind that.
    Trainer: I would like one that looks like Flannery with straight hair, if possible.
    Name: Cassandra.
    Badges: All but Orange. If that can't work, Hoenn.
    Background Pokemon: Blaziken