• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BlazikenTyphlosion and Mina the Lugia Luver's Misc. Request Shack

Atari

Did it on 'em
BlazikenTyphlosion, Mina the Lugia Luver's and [HakuBlue's] Misc. Request Shack

New Request Art Forum Rules.
(Read Them.)

What ~*SeijisSeviper*~ does:

Trainer Cards
image21wq.png

Banners - Closed

Recolor

Trainer Recolor

Alone Anti Pokemon

I'll probably get the hang of making Battle Scenes soon, so there not available right now for my part. Same goes for eggs.

What Mina does:

Trainer Cards
strainercard22wf.png

Banners

Recolors

Subsitute Fusions

Trainer/Pokemon Pokemon/Trainer

Secret Bases

Chaos

Egg Fusions

Battle Scenes

Revamps

What HakuBlue does:

Dolls/Plushies
1 | 2 | 3

Sketches/Doodles
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

In description:

Just list the pokemon you would like me to anti.

Pokemon/Trainer/Berry: List the sprite's description (tell what version {R,S,E,FR,LG}) or give me a link.
Color: List the colors you would like it to be (ex.Darkblue, Pink, ect.) or list your own pegment.
Description: Please give specific details on how I should recolor the sprite

Pokemon: List 3 to 6 pokemon you would like in the Trainer Card. If one is shiny, put an (s) beside it. If it's anti, put an (a) beside it.
Background: Please provide a url to the background template you would like, or describe a background you'd like.
Trainer: Describe or provide the sprite you would like.
Name: Give the name I should put on it.
Badges: Hoenn, Kanto, Orange, or Jhoto.
Background Pokemon: Any GBA game sprite or pokesho sprite allowed, as long as it would look good. ^^;

Name: List the name that will be placed on the Trainer Card.
Trainer: Describe or provide the sprite you would like.
Pokemon: List 3 to 6 pokemon you would like in it. Shinies now allowed!
Template: Provide or list what you would like it to be.
Badges: Hoenn, Kanto,or Jhoto.
Background Pokemon: Any
Favorite Type: Any Pokemon Type

Base color: The color that you want the floor and wall to be. Items: Please choose from following links: Link One, Link Two
Pokemon: Please choose between 1 and 12 pokemon.
Trainer: Optinal; It must be an overworld sprite.
Positions: Positions of each pokemon, item, ect.

Please only list one pokemon for the fusion; it only needs one!

Please specify which on these you want. For the setup: Name the Trainer and then the Pokemon to fuse, vise versa.

All you have to do is list the pokemon you want to be chaos'ed.

Pokemon: What pokemon egg should it be?
Limbed or non-limbed: Limbed: (with armes, legs, ext. from the pokemon). Non-limbed: Basicly just a recolor using the pokemon colors.

Size: What size demensions?
Backround: Colors/Pics?
Pics: Urls/IMG
Words (Optional):
Font:
Color of words:
Other:

Pokemon: The pokemon you want revamped
Game: The game you want it revamped from. (Ex. Green, Red, Blue, Silver, ect.)

Character: (links of reference picture here) Note: The picture MUST show the entire body and or outfit that it is wanted for the doll.

Size: Please, I'm no psychic, so please tell me if you want the doll to be in a certain size for your sig, but if you really wouldn't care aslong as it's within the sig rules, simply say Basic, else, give me dimensions.

Pose: I'm not going to stick you with some random pose, I'll try my hardest to fullfill a pose, but if it doesn't turn out good, I will do another one in a different post and show both for your sake to pick. (HakuBlue has requested to please keep the poses to a simple form, or one without too much detail). But if you really don't care, just say "Your Discresion".

Other Details: Please specify the last details such as: Squinty eyes, smile, smirk, tears, blush, etc.

Pokemon: You can just type the name, though if you're not feeling generous, some reference pics would be nice.

Size: Please give the pixel demensions you'd like your drawing to be, just like with the dolls & plushies.

Other: Give me details, such as if you want it to be full pokemon doodlle, or perhaps just the head (if it's the hole pokemon, please specify the angle/pose of the pokemon).

Pokemon's Emotion: Happy, sad, angry, etc. (HakuBlue is still in practice with drawinhg emotions, so please don't go too in depth on how the pokemon should look. If you do, it may turn out a little different...)

Background: Shape, color, etc.

Also include any props you may want to give a pokemon, just don't go overboard with it.

Rules: 1. Three maximum requests per post (for Mina, 4 maximum requests).
2. No spamming. This includes Double Posting and other stuff. (Read the damn rules I placed the url for up top there. We don't liek Spham in this place...
3. Please give me & Mina a little time. I'll finish them as fast as I can but don't get aggrivated if Mina or I take awhile. We do stuff outside of Serebii.
4. IF YOU FAIL TO USE THE FORM TWICE, YOU WILL RECIEVE A WARNING.
5. Please remember to give credit.
6. Have funn, but don't go overboard with it...

Slots:
For the anti and recolor (ect.) requests I'll open 14 slots, but any requests after that won't be accepted until there is an open slot. The slots:

1.available 8.available
2.available 9.available
3.available 10.available
4.available 11.available
5.available 12.available
6.available 13.available
7.available 14.available

BlazikenTyphlosion's Trainer Cards:
1.available
2.available
3.available
4.available
5.available

Mina's Requests: OPEN!
Current
See Below Post. Her Open Slots Are Located Down There.

HakuBlue's Slots:
Only 4 requests a week.
1.kuro mizu
2.available
3.available
4.available

~*Warning List*~

The Way I Have Been Working The Warning List Goes Like This: If You Recieve 3 Warnings In A Row, You Will Be Banned From Requesting Here. We Havn't Really Been Enforcing This Too Much Here, But It Needs To Stop!
(Warnings Will Fade After A While, But If You Come Back Later Expecting To Be Off The Hook, Don't Count On It!)

ImmortalKaine: Posting SPAM/posts having nothing to do with requesting... = Two Warnings.

(Updated 12/3/06)

~*Banned List*~
None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you decide to put my sprites in your sig, please give me credit!​

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Alright! Request away! ^_^

EDIT: Okay, since Seiji doesn't always update the first page very quickly, I'll post my list here, (no offence, Seiji ^^; ):

Requests: OPEN
Current:
(*NONE*)

I accept an unlimited # of peope to request, (as it says above), but I have all rights to refuse a request.​

Last edited:

Atari

Did it on 'em
Ummm, look, everyone, the point of the new request shack is so people request. Not ignore! :( And as for Serebii93, I don't know how the heck I'm supposed to make the anti-celebi greenish without making it normal again. I tried just darkening the colors, but it really looks ugly that way. I'm sorry though... But if you want me to, I'll resize the anti-celebi to match the size of the Mew, just for the customer satisfaction.

D

Dark_Absol

can i get an Absol Subsitute Fusions

An a Blank Subsitute Sprite

Thankz

Serebii93

too... much...
BlazikenTyphlosion said:
Ummm, look, everyone, the point of the new request shack is so people request. Not ignore! :( And as for Serebii93, I don't know how the heck I'm supposed to make the anti-celebi greenish without making it normal again. I tried just darkening the colors, but it really looks ugly that way. I'm sorry though... But if you want me to, I'll resize the anti-celebi to match the size of the Mew, just for the customer satisfaction.
Never mind then. It's in my sig and it looks great anyways. Don't fret. It's all cool with me.

Road

Shiny Master
Dark_Absol said:
can i get an Absol Subsitute Fusions

An a Blank Subsitute Sprite

Thankz
'Kay, I'm on it! But, do you want just the Substitute sprite also?

Road

Shiny Master
Done.

Dark Absol:

Zuloon:

Ugh, they didn't do as good as I hoped... *bangs head against deask*

Tell me if I got anything wrong.

zuloon

Bboy Zuloon
Mina the Lugia Luver said:
Done.

Zuloon:

Ugh, they didn't do as good as I hoped... *bangs head against deask*

Tell me if I got anything wrong.
You see where there's all that black on the tail and ears? Can you make it gray instead? It looks odd as it is.

Atari

Did it on 'em
This place is getting really boring. And I'm bored. Someone's gotta need a request! And, here are the new Pokemon you can adopt (I got em' from one of my earliest fan art threads!). Bluemew and Greymew! Adopt them before someone else does!
bluemew1eh.png
greymew7hj.png

Road

Shiny Master
zuloon said:
You see where there's all that black on the tail and ears? Can you make it gray instead? It looks odd as it is.
Sure...

Nightdawn said:
Blaziken Substitute mix pls

'Kay, I'm on it.

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Hey i like the Subsitute Fusions you make

Can i Have a scyther Subsitute Fusion

Also Can i have a blank Subsitute ( Just the Subsitute Sprite )

Road

Shiny Master
Ice Dragon: Sure, I'll start.

EDIT: Done:

*Sigh* Hope it's good.

Zuloon: I'll edit this post with it in just a second.

Edit:

I know it's odd, but it was what came out.

Nightdawn: Still working. Almost done.

LAST EDIT: Here's the substitution sprite:
untitled524sk6zz.png

Last edited:

Atari

Did it on 'em
I have z3r0 clue why they took so long, but here are your anti's:

sciither6nz.png
scizor4kv.png

And here's the Scyther messed up (I have no clue how this happened, but here ya go! But... I could just figure out what happened and allow people to request these nameless creatures... Or not... :p). And here ya go:
scither9wd.png

Serebii93

too... much...
BlazikenTyphlosion said:
I have z3r0 clue why they took so long, but here are your anti's:

sciither6nz.png
scizor4kv.png

And here's the Scyther messed up (I have no clue how this happened, but here ya go! But... I could just figure out what happened and allow people to request these nameless creatures... Or not... :p). And here ya go:
scither9wd.png
Holy Crap! That's AWESOME! Thanks! I absolutely love the Scizor!! *Adds to my siggy*

Atari

Did it on 'em
Yay! I'm glad you like it Serebii93! :D They do look pretty cool don't they... :p
And, look, on my computer the 3rd picture (messed up one) got messed up and the image link isn't appearing! I wonder why...

Nightdawn: Mina sent me a PM a little while ago to take care of your request. I tried, but I can't really do it with any accuracy. Sorry...

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
can i have a totodile substitue fusuion please?

thanks! :)