• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BlazikenTyphlosion and Mina the Lugia Luver's Misc. Request Shack

Mina I love you :p Lol.

I wish I had skills like you :p

Road

Shiny Master
*Blushes again* Aw, stop it! You're making me blush!

It's not really that hard to do. You just need practice.

P.S. I haven't sprited in a long time, so this might not be my best work, but it should still be pretty good. ^^

EDIT: Tadaa!

pichuandpikachichaospq4.png

pichuandpikachichaosv2yc5.png

Hope it's what you wanted. ^^ Use either one.

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
crimsoneagle: Alright alright jeez, don't get so erotated. It's not my fault. >< Anyway, by all, d'you mean the new ones from D/P too?

Road

Shiny Master
crimsoneagle: It's okay. I haven't been doing a lot of requests lately, so don't worry. ^^; I'll het to work.

For the other forms, (minus the two new ones), did you want me to use the sprited from D/P, or the ones from R/S/E?

Road

Shiny Master
*Whew* Done!

crimsoneagle:

Individual:
eeveechaobm4.png
vaporeonchaovv0.png
jolteonchaock3.png
flareonchaoyy3.png
espeonchaofs3.png
umbreonchaoky5.png
lefiachaooo8.png
glaciachaotu2.png

All together:
eeveelutionschaoou8.png

And PLEASE don't ask me to get rid of the white. I can't do that yet.

REMEMBER: You can only have 3 pictures in your sig at a time, (2 with a banner, or none others with 2 banners), so if you want to put these in your sig, take out one of the pictures that's already there, and GIVE CREDIT. IT'S A RULE, SO DO IT.

Also, I suggest giving credit to whoever made that Trainer Card in your sig before they get angry and report you, (I'm only doing this so you won't get banned, mind you).

Guyguymon

I created SPINXOR
may I please have a trainer card

Name:Guyguymon

Character:DP boy

Pokemon:munchlax, elekible, typhlosion, masukippa, Pikachu, grovyle

template:you choose

Thanks

Road

Shiny Master
Guyguymon: Please use the right form on the first page.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Can I get a Fuwaraido chao, a kirlia chao, a chinchou chao and a toritodon chao? Please and thanks. Also, a Rhydon/Houndoom fusion!

Atari

Did it on 'em

Seiji: Can you add that Banner form to the front page please? I've been practicing a bit, and I think I can do it. I'll send you an example in a moment.
Heh... There's a form spoiler box for your banners, but no example. [Yeah it's been there the whole time. I can use the S/N/K/G for the example pic if you'd like though]

And before I forget to ask (It just popped into my mind), should I add the substitutes/chaos you've already created to the first page? I can collect teh urls from the previous Shack plus all those from this one in a collection, so people can browse/CTRL F 'em to find what they want.

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Seiji: Wow...I really don't pay attention to these things that much. o_0 Sorry 'bout that. And yeah, if you could put all 3 on the front, that's be cool. Thanks!

Um...You don't have to, sice I don't really mind reposting them...It's up to you.

kinglax: I'll have them done by tomorrow. ^^

Road

Shiny Master
kinglax: I'm sorry that I haven't gotton to your request yet. I'll do them as soon as I can! ^^;

Shiny Kairyu

Long live Dragonite
Ummm... I'd like a Psyduck (LG) recoloured to look like a Cindaquill plz.
With red spots on it's back, a yellow belly, exc.

If you can... :p

Atari

Did it on 'em
Ummm... I'd like a Psyduck (LG) recoloured to look like a Cindaquill plz.
With red spots on it's back, a yellow belly, exc.

If you can... :p
Yeah... I don't do re-elements well. Since the FRLG sprite doesn't show it's back, I had to try at the flames shooting out frount veiw. Choose which you want:

request11.png

No Flames

request112.png

Flames

Remember to give credit to SeijisSeviper.

moonlight warrior

death by moolight
hey mina, can i get a trainer card i've heard ur really good! ne way heres what i would like:

Name: Trey

Trainer: the new D/P male

Pokemon: Infernape, Riolu, Roserade, Rampardos, Floatzel, and Garchomp

Template:i dunno somethin technoish

Badges: do u have the sinnoh badges yet? if not I really dont want any...

Background pokemon: Riolu

Fav Type: Dragon

Thanks in advance Mina!