• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BlazingFury's Request Shop!

SacredSwampert

Herd u liek Pygola?
Um...BlazingFury, could you maybe do my request?
Maybe a trainer pose please?
Platform:#7
Trainer:
Chris.png

Pokemon: Pygola:
PygolaSprite.png
, Swampert, Shiny Pinsir, Steelix, Manaphy, and Luxray.

Last edited:

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Can I Please have a TC?

1) Conner
Templete #17
The Trainer i want is Volkner (the gym leader)
Pokemon All D/P
Skarmory
Swampert
Salemence
Venusaur
Blissey
Infernape
Next to trainer i want Kyogre from D/P
All Badges Sinnoh
Thank You in advance!!

Last edited:
thanks a lot blazingfury

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
Can I Please have a TC?

1) Conner
Templete #17
The Trainer i want is Volkner (the gym leader)
Pokemon All D/P
Skarmory
Swampert
Salemence
Venusaur
Blissey
Infernape
Next to trainer i want Kyogre from D/P
All Badges Sinnoh
Thank You in advance!!

Accepted.

Requests closed.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Thanks BlazingFury i'll check in to get the TC later or you could PM me.

Thanks Again!!!

Last edited:
Hi! May I have a Tc, please?

Name: Shiro
Template: 16
Pokemon: Lucario, Glaceon, Kirlia, Houndoom, Roserade, and Salamence
Trainer: DP girl
Pokemon next to trainer: Azelf
Bagdes: Sinnoh

Thanks^^ You could Pm me.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
a Userbar
What picture you want on the userbar: Volkner, Octillery, Luxray, Raichu, Ambipom
What colour you want the userbar to be: Yellow
What you want written on the userbar: Club Volkner

golduck#1

hey. blazing fury since i am in a different time zone than u and when ur on im off and vise vser. so i was wondering if you could be every so kind and make me another banner just like the 1 in my sig but have totadile and chimchar as leaders same name. but like instead of the yellow arrows things can it be something different like something that matches.

anyways just asking you dont have to accept this deal. just have a nice day ok

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
I have to apologize for how long these requests are taking but this shop may be on hiatus for a few days but I promise I will get them all done soon.

I have about 4 college essays that have to be done by monday and have a job interview tomorrow so as you can see I have a lot going on at the moment. I apologize again and I wouldn't be taking this long if I didn't have some more important things I need to take care of first.

The next time I post it will be with as many requests done as possible.

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
Couldn't you have told me any sooner seeing as I made that card in September? :S
Anyway, I'll fix it when I have time.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
I have to apologize for how long these requests are taking but this shop may be on hiatus for a few days but I promise I will get them all done soon.

I have about 4 college essays that have to be done by monday and have a job interview tomorrow so as you can see I have a lot going on at the moment. I apologize again and I wouldn't be taking this long if I didn't have some more important things I need to take care of first.

The next time I post it will be with as many requests done as possible.

That's perfectly understandible.;) And I wish you luck on those Finals and the job.:)

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
That's perfectly understandible.;) And I wish you luck on those Finals and the job.:)

Thanks so much *hugs* :D

Had a bit of time today so some long, overdue requests done:

mew-the original:

bannermew1.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/bannermew1.jpg

shineygarchomp lvl100:

bannergarchomp.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/bannergarchomp.jpg

Dmartin93619:

teamposemartin.png

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/teamposemartin.png

Requests closed.

golduck#1

oh and since my name is on there can i have another banner as well. yea um it is just the same as the one u are making now how ever it has infernape sceptile, charizard blastoise. with sceptile and infernape in the middle. i would also liek this to be a black back ground colour with a few little green lights in the back ground as well. as in the green lights i mean like the yellow circles in my sig nolw except for green. thanks if u can but dont worry if u dont feel up to the job because of ur college work and so forth. good luck

Last edited:

Akashdip

Cascade trainer
1)Pikashdip
2)27
3)Tyranitar, Mewtwo FR, Venusaur, Alakazam, Mew and Moltres
4)Sir Aaron
5)Pachirisu
6)Co-ordinator Ribbons and 4 DP badges

PM me plzz (with a link you know)
You can do it when youre done with the others.

crazymoose

Tailow!
can i get a team pose? with platform #7, the diamond male trainer and the following pokes:
leafeon, waillord, murkrow, vibrava, infernape and golem please?

o can you PM when you are done?

note to self- give credit

EDIT- sorry re-read the rules again (i read them like 50 times cuz i was trying to find someone who could do this but forgot about the bottom when i finally posted) and i see you're busy, so you can just ignore this or w/e

Last edited:

The_Great_Dusknoir

Unique Poke' Hunter
Can I get a banner plz?

I want a picture of...

Jimmy Hopkins from Bully, Sora Kingdom Hearts 2, and either Tabuu or Master Hand (Whichever works best) from Super Smash Bros Brawl. I want it to be a black and white striped background plz. I want at the top above them all to say "Smash Hearts of Bullworth Academy Forum!" in thunder bolt letters.

Thanks so much! It will really help me in creating my forum's appearence.

Normalize

Your full, that sucks... I'll just wait till your open to make a request. Would it be okay if i reserve a spot from you once you open?