• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BlazingFury's Request Shop!

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
~Welcome To BlazingFury's Request Shop~

This shop is CLOSED!

SHOP STATUS: This shop is closed until further notice. I'm taking a break from the shop as I'm too busy to do peoples requests. So no more requesting please as they won't be completed. Thanks.

~*Please check status list at bottom of page before requesting*~

This is my first shop and I can make Trainer Cards, Team Poses, Pokemon Trophies, Sprite Recolours, Userbars, Sin City Pokemon, Stamps and Banners. Scroll down for examples.

Not looking for workers at the moment.

RULES:
1) No spamming
2) Don't rush me! Requests will be done in 2 days or less, Ill try and get all requests done as quickly as possible.
3) Only 2 of whatever you want per request.
4) Give credit to whoever makes your request.
5) No stealing TC templates 20-36 as I made them myself.
6) Actually use the requests! I've seen people who have requested things and don't even use them, or they have them in their sig for like two days and take it off. I'm not saying you have to use the request forever but it would be nice if you actually do use them for more than two days. I do these requests for free and because I want to so it will be nice to see them actually being used and not just me wasting my time doing them for squat.

Fill out this form for a TC:
1) Name:
2) TC template #:
3) Pokemon: (If you want specific sprites state which ones eg. FR/LG/R/S/D/P)
4) Trainer:
5) Pokemon next to trainer: (Optional)
6) Badges: (We have Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Gold & Silver Battle Frontier Symbols, Orange League, Co-ordinator Ribbons)

TC Templates:

tc-templates-1-9-web2.png

tc-templates-10-21-web1.png

TC-Templates-22-33-web.png

tc-templates-34-36-web.png

Here's some examples of what I can do (including the one in my sig):
firetcel0.png
4thgentcmr4.png
tc3km5.png

Team Poses
For a team pose tell what platform you want your team to be standing on from the templates below and tell me the trainer you want and the six pokemon (shinies included) If you want a background, provide me with a link to the image and I'll put it on the background you want.

Platforms:
teamposeplatformsweb.png

Examples:
teampose5.png
teampose4.png

Sprite Recolours
For sprite recolours just tell me what pokemon you want me to recolour and what colour you want it to be.

Examples:
charizardweb.png
pidgeot-1.png

skarmoryweb.png
starmieweb.png

tropius1.png
rapidashweb.png

Outlined Sprites:

ledianweb.png

(If you want one just tell me what pokemon you want and what colour you want the outline to be)

Pokemon Trophies
Just tell me what Pokemon you want on the trophy and whether you want a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.

Examples:
trophiesweb.png

Here are some more trophy bases: (If you want the ones in my example, just don't give a number and I'll give you the original base)
trophytemplates-2.png

I can now do userbars. If you want one just fill out this form:
What picture you want on the userbar:
What colour you want the userbar to be:
What you want written on the userbar:

Examples:

userbargardevoir.png

userbarfire.png

userbaraqua.png

Sin City style pokemon, examples below - My idea, NO STEALING!

blastoisesincity.png
gardevoirsincity.png

If you want one fill out this form:

1) What pokemon(s) you want in the picture: (I advise you don't pick more than two pokemon to go in the picture as it looks better the less pokemon you pick)
2) What you want written in the red Sin City style font (eg. Blastoise in the example)
3) What you want written in the speech boxes/bubble: (You can either have a round speech bubble or boxes like the ones in the Blastoise example)
4) Tell me if you're planning to put it in your sig because if you are then I won't be able to go over a certain size. If you aren't planning to put it in you sig I can do it bigger. But regardless whether you put it in your sig or not, if you use it give credit!

Stamps! Examples below:

stampblastoise.gif
stampstars.gif

stampdiamonds.gif
stampanime.gif

Form:

1) What picture do you want on the stamp? (You can provide me with a picture if you want. If you want a picture of a pokemon I'll use a sprite unless you state otherwise. I'd advise you to use just one image, maximum of two because the stamps are small)
2) What do you want written on the stamp? (If you want a specific font let me know. Also please don't give me lots to write on the stamp, especially if there's an image on it also as the stamps are only small)
3) What do you want the background like? (What colour you want it etc. I'll usually only need to do a background on text only stamps or pokemon sprite stamps)

Credit for the blue stamp template with the Blastoise on it and anymore of hers in the future I may use goes to MsRebelDoll on deviantART

*NEW ADDITION* Banners! Examples below. There are rules for banner rquests, read them!

banneranime.jpg

bannerpika.jpg

bannervegeta.png

bannerokami.png

Note that I mostly use tutorials when I'm making banners as I'm not a pro banner maker, I'm taking banner requests to get better and develop my own style. So seeing as I'm no expert I just have a few rules:

* No more than two images in a banner.
* I can't make banners with "real people" in them e.g celebrities and such. They are hard to render and work around so only cartoon, anime, video game characters etc. please.
* If you provide me with an image, I love the ones with plain white backgrounds, it will make my life so much easier ^_^ Images with complicated backrounds are hard to use.
* If the image is too low quality I will ask you to find another. High quality images please.

Okay, here's the request form:

1) Image(s):
2) Style: (colour scheme, mood etc.)
3) Text:
4) Size:

~Request Status List - Please Don't Request If I Have 5 Requests Pending, Wait Until A Slot Is Free~

1. Shop Closed
2. Shop Closed
3. Shop Closed
4. Shop Closed
5. Shop Closed

• No format means I haven't started your request yet.
  • Italic format means I'm working on your request.
  • Bold format means your request is done.

Request away!​

Last edited:

spezza89

can i have a tc?
Name:Jaden
TC template:#26
pokemon:Turtwig,Shinx,Starly,Buizel,Ponyta,Lucario
Trainer:dp male caracter
pokemon next to tranier:Turtwig
Badges:All Sinnoh
PM me when finished plz and thank u

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
Here's your TC:
tcjadensc0.png

I've PM'd you the link. Hope you like it.

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
Yeah you can work for me Light Venusaur :) I've sent you a PM, sorry I sent the same one about 20 times lol My computer is a bit f'ed up at the moment.

keaki17

Edge Of Glory
1) Name:Keaki
2) TC template #:24
3) Pokemon:Miltank, Shiny blissey, shiny smoochum, R/S/E Milotic,Blaziken,and a Banette
4) Trainer:Suzuna orMerissa
5) Pokemon next to trainer: Miltank
6) Badges: Johto and sinnoh
Thanx Pm me to tell me when finished and how to put it on my sig Thnx!!!!

1) Name: Kaz
2) TC template #: 13
3) Pokemon: Blastoise, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Arcanine, Blaziken, Salamence
4) Trainer: Drake
5) Pokemon next to trainer: Feraligatr
6) Badges: Orange League

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
Light Venasaur do you want to do keaki17's? I'll do SalamenceScheisters, it will be done later on today.

spezza89

can i have another tc plz
name:Jason
tc template:#26
pokemon: turtwig, munchlax, dialga,cresseila, glaceon, leafeon
tranier:diamond male main character
poke next to tranier:turtwig
badges:sinnoh
thx again and pm me when done

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
1) Name:Keaki
2) TC template #:24
3) Pokemon:Miltank, Shiny blissey, shiny smoochum, R/S/E Milotic,Blaziken,and a Banette
4) Trainer:Suzuna orMerissa
5) Pokemon next to trainer: Miltank
6) Badges: Johto and sinnoh
Thanx Pm me to tell me when finished and how to put it on my sig Thnx!!!!
All done!
TrainerCard-Keaki.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Trainer Cards/TrainerCard-Keaki.png

1) Name: Kaz
2) TC template #: 13
3) Pokemon: Blastoise, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Arcanine, Blaziken, Salamence
4) Trainer: Drake
5) Pokemon next to trainer: Feraligatr
6) Badges: Orange League
All done!
TrainerCard-Kaz.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Trainer Cards/TrainerCard-Kaz.png

spezza89 said:
Can I have another tc plz
name:Jason
tc template:#26
pokemon: turtwig, munchlax, dialga,cresseila, glaceon, leafeon
tranier:diamond male main character
poke next to tranier:turtwig
badges:sinnoh
thx again and pm me when done
Plz use the Japanese names!

filos185

Evil Togepi
1) Name:Tyler
2) TC template #:27
3) Pokemon:Empolean,Toxicroak,Tangrowth,magmortar,Tyranitar,Slowking(All D/P please)
4) Trainer: D/P male
5) Pokemon next to trainer:mismagius
6) Badges:Sinnoh

Last edited:

spezza89

ok sry same thing but here r the japenise names
pokemon:naetoru,Gonbe, diaruga, kureseria,leafia, glacia
pokemon beside tranier:naetoru