• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BlazingFury's Request Shop!

PoKeMoNmAsTeR08

~Poketopia Master~
Hi ! its me again . I would like another TC.
Name: Mysterilax
TC template : #20
Pokemon : Vaporeon(Female) (D/P) Electivire(Female) ( D/P ) Arcanine(Female) ( Emerald ) Yanmega(Male) ( D/P ) Salamance ( D/P ) Feraligatr(Male) ( D/P )
Trainer : http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/dptrba.html (Buck,theguy holding camera,red T-shirt)
Pokemon next to trainer : Claydol ( D/P )
Badges : Sinnoh , Johto and Hoenn

All pokemon sprites are shiny . Thanks.

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
hey.. I want to make user bars, what programs do I use and a basic tutorial, and I dont wanna waste MONEY, as well. So a free userbar maker thingy. Any ideas?
^.^
Oh and I gave your thread a massive ***** 5/5 stars. Not sure why its still 4 stars though..

Thanks for giving the thread 5 stars :D Here is a website that makes free userbars:
http://userbarmaker.com/host-save.php?bar=VF5WVl9fU1FfXlBQSRcJAA

If you don't like the way they turn out or you want them made different you can always download a free image manipulation programme called GIMP. I don't use GIMP but it's almost as good as photoshop. You can download it here:
http://www.gimp.org/ Just click on downloads at the laft side of the page. If you decide to go with GIMP let me know and I'll let you know of some good tutorials.

Requests will be done later on today.

Jordan Cleary

Rising From The Ash
Aww thanks!!!! This is gonna be the pwnage. And No problem with the stars.

EDIT: Woot 5 stars now.

Last edited:

MasterLucario

No life till leather
Could I have a trainer card?

1) Name:Seth
2) TC template #:21
3) Pokemon: (D.P sprites) Lucario,Toterra(shiny)Electivire(shiny)Garchomp(shiny)Darkrai,Deoxys(speed form)
4) Trainer: The male Ace Trainer
5) Pokemon next to trainer: Lucario
6) Badges:Sinnoh

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera

Shin Ura Yuuki

Red's Follower
Thank you so much, BlazingFury! As for the background issue, I couldn't really think of a good background that would work. Do you have any examples? I really dislike normal white. ^^

Last edited:

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
You're welcome guys. Shin Ura Yuuki I've put a few backgrounds on so you can pick the one you like. If you don't like any find an image on google that you like and provide me with the link and I'll put it as the background for you.

teamposetraviswebstars.png

teamposetraviswebpurple.png

teamposetraviswebmulti.png

Can I have a team pose please?
Template #10
Pokemon: Cherrim, Moltres, Marowak, Magnezone, Lapras, Dragonite
Trainer: Tower Tycoon Palmer

Is it possible to use the background of the trainer card template #35 for the background of the team pose? If not, can I have a similar design?

Thanks a lot.

Can i have an tropius recoulored like this:
Leaf and green areas in pink(prefer gorebyss pink), brown areas in blue (shiny mew blue), and keep the bananas yellow please.
PM the URL if you do it!

And an trainer card like this:

Template: the one with the rainbow
Pokemon: Tropius (D/P), Mew (shiny), Growlithe (D/P), Empoleon, Munchlax (D/P) and Milotic (D/P)
Trainer: Cynthia
Badges: co-ordinator
Pokemon by trainer: Growlithe

Thats all i want!

Mewchirio

What picture you want on the userbar: Eevee (if possible, all the Eeveelutions but if not, just Eevee)
What colour you want the userbar to be: White
What you want written on the userbar: VPP

What picture you want on the userbar: Espeon
What colour you want the userbar to be: Pink
What you want written on the userbar: Current RP

What picture you want on the userbar: Umbreon
What colour you want the userbar to be: Black
What you want written on the userbar: Favourite RP ever

Mewchirio

Golden Mew

) Name: Princess Crystal
2) TC template #: 34
3) Pokemon: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi. Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres.
4) Trainer: Winona
5) Pokemon next to trainer: Mew
6) Badges: Co-ordinator Ribbons

heaiyuo

Thick-headed trainer
Can I please have a Userbar?
What picture you want on the userbar: Electivire, Raikou and Ampharos
What colour you want the userbar to be: Yellow
What you want written on the userbar: Team Electro

RagTag

Shroomin'
could you please make me a trainer card like this...please?

Name: St.Patrick

TC template: 31

trainer: DP male rival

Pokemon DP sprites: mismagius,luxray,floatzel,straptor,raichu,vaporeon

next to trainer: Torterra,Charizard (if you can't do 2 then get rid of the straptor and put in charizard)

Badges: Johto