• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BlazingFury's Request Shop!

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
Here you go aipom1234:

sincityaimpomweb.png

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/sincityaimpomweb.png

GeminiDragon

I AM THE NIGHT!!!
Cani request a tc?
1) Name: Kai
2) TC template #: 30
3) Pokemon: Torterra, Typlosion, Blastoise, Rotom, Vespiqueen, Gallade (Dp Sprites)
4) Trainer: Volkner
5) Pokemon next to trainer: Gallade
6) Badges: Sinnoh

Thanx in advance

Godzilla231

Cool Story, Bro.
Hey guys remember me? Ok I want to have a sig sized of a Sin City version of Darkrai saying "Forget the boogeyman. Im the new chill in everyone's spine." Ok thanks.

cookieboy13

Hello BlazingFury may I request a Team Pose?

Trainer: I possible, Sir Aaron sprite. If not, just Brendan from Emerald verison
Platform: 7
Pokémon: Chikorita, Roserade, Leafeon, Cacturne, Tropius and Cherrim.

squirtlealex

>_< Mr Angry
hi
can I have a blue user bar with ;447; ;448;
saying riolu and lucario fan club
I will be very thankful if you can

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
No problem squirtlealex, your request will be done tomorrow. I need to snooze right now lol

lugia100

Like a boss!
Can I get a team pose please?

Platform: 7
Trainer: Ace trainer (male)
Pokemon: Gallade, Palkia (shiney), Swampert, Staraptor, Luxray, Azumarill(shiney). All 4th gen sprite please.

Last edited: