• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BlazingFury's Request Shop!

Jade1212

WHAT!?!
Nope, you don't have to pay. It's completley free so feel free to request :)

Here you go Jade:

bannerjade.png

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/bannerjade.png

...Awesome! thanks! *goes to put in signature*

Marik Ishtar's Raykazuka

Sky Dragon Blast!
Can you have pokemon recolors on TCs? If so Name: Marik TC:Jungle (if you cant do a jungle a forest is good) Pokemon: Rayquaza (dark blue with black markings please), Torterra (every thing on torterra that's green please chang to dark blue and everything that's brown please chang to black), Totodile (darker blue with a red chest stripe please), Aerodactyl (Intead of grey dark blue and its wing color red please), Houndoom (shiny with black horns and stripes please), and Nidoking (shiny with black instead of white please) Pokemon next to trainer:Rayquaza (same one as before please) Badges: Kanto Srites: DP. Trainer: Riley please

Last edited:

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
All requests will be done by tomorrow guys, I have a lot of college work tonight :(

Marik Ishtar's Raykazuka

Sky Dragon Blast!
Ok, take as long as you have to i'm in no hurry.

Marik Ishtar's Raykazuka

Sky Dragon Blast!
Thank you, thank you! I love it it's AWSOME! I'll be sure put to down the credit.

Marik Ishtar's Raykazuka

Sky Dragon Blast!
My friend Kuriboh's Groudon has been having logging in problems so he wants me to request for him is that ok?

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
Sure, no problem. Just leave the request with me and it will be done tomorrow :)

Marik Ishtar's Raykazuka

Sky Dragon Blast!
Name: Odion

TC template: Jungle

Pokemon: Yanmega (were its green blue and were its red green please), Empoleion, Palkia (were its white dark blue, stripes black, and pearl green please), Groudon (were its red black and his markings red please), Articuno (darker blue and white black please), and Garchomp (darker blue and red black please)

Pokemon near trainer: Yanmega

Trainer: Riley

Badges: Jhoto

Sprites: DP

Marik Ishtar's Raykazuka

Sky Dragon Blast!
Thanks BlazingFury Kuriboh's Groudon really likes it.

Myuutsuua

Suicune Master
Ummm.. Could I get a sin city?
Pokemon: Mewtwo
Saying: Bow down before your Master.....
In red: Master
In sig: Yes
Thank you!

~mystical dreams~

~Dreams do come tru~
TC please and thank you.

name:Ryan
tc template: 24
Pokemon: Umbreon, houndoom, haunter, sneasel,dark ninetales, shiny espeon.
trainer: d/p pyschic
pokemon next 2 trainer:houndoom
badges: R/S

Hi, could I have a trainer card?

1) Name: Aubrey
2) TC template #: 32
3) Pokemon: Infernape, Luxray, Staraptor, Floatzel, Roserade, Kadabra
4) Trainer: the female trainer in FireRed
5) Pokemon next to trainer: a Shiny Golduck, turtwig, piplup
6) Badges: Sinnoh

Thank you!