• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BlazingFury's Request Shop!

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
Thanks BlazingFury! :D

(btw, I too have a link to your shop in my sig) ;)

Mr_Confused

The Ultimate
Hey could i get one of those Sin City pictures for my signature with a Gallade in it, and no text at all.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
I'd like to request 2 Team poses please! Trainers from here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/frlgemtrsprites.html For my notes, I'm using your 2nd example to show where I want the Pokemon placed. The example with Flygon and sandshrew.

First:
Floor: #7
Pokemon: Charizard [SHINY] , Driftblim , Weaville , Electivire , Azelf , Tentacruel
Trainer: That weird guy with the dragon pants. Second row. I think it is the Pokemaniac.
Notes: I want charizard where Flygon is. weaville where Sandshrew is, Driftblim where Beautifly is , Azelf where Shuppet is, Tentacruel where Ninetails is and Electivire where Raichu is.

Sercond:
Floor: #7
Pokemon: Medicham [SHINY] , Aerodactyl , Infernape , Starmie , Snorlax and Weezing
Trainer: The guitarist, second row. next to the black belt
Notes: Medicham where Raichu is, Infernape where Ninetails is, Aerodactyl where Shuppet is, Weezing where teh Beautifly is, Snorlax Behind the trainer somewhat where you can see most of him but he is not getting in the way of the others, and Starmie where sandshrew is.

NOTE: On all of them, I would like the Pokemon to be facing the Trainer except the middle ones, since the is impossible. Like the Shuppet and Beautifly. They are facing towards the trainer. Thank you!

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
Team pose, please?

Trainer:
dptr136.png

Platform: #4
Pokemon: Drifblim, Snow Castform, Jirachi, and Shiny Froslass.
Thanks in advance.

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
Requests will be done later on today guys, must dash off to college now :)

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
Thanks, BF. Love it.

Flamander

Ihatetheaboveposter!
Userbar,BlazingFury.
What picture you want on the userbar:The dancing banana,animated or non-animated,i don't care.
What colour you want the userbar to be:Black
What you want written on the userbar:It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Sorraine

Stampy stamp!

Pokemon: Mismagius
Font: The Purest Ghost (Font type: Stencil)
Background: A dark purplish, swirling vortex