• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

--||Bleach Club||---

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw on youtube some of he new opening themes. apperently, by 6th season orihime will be the main thing the show revolves around :p:p:p:p:p:p

Last edited:

Broken_Hearted

~ Peaceful Bliss ~
Um...May I join? I really love the manga.... I'm lucky, I have the ability to stay up real late and watch episodes on AS...However, I watched alot of episodes on bleachomg.com....

Broken_Hearted

~ Peaceful Bliss ~
Oh...Sorry, I thought it would be better if I was in first, before I started to post....

Favorite character: Renji-fukutaicho & Mayuri-taicho

How long: ....I don't know....I'd like to say a year, but it could be longer....

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
i saw on youtube some of he new opening themes. apperently, by 12th (or six. i think each theme counts as two seasons) orihime will be the main thing the show revolves around :p:p:p:p:p:p

the theme song changes every season ... their seven seasons all together .. so seven different themes lol

welcome to the club Broken_Hearted ^_^

Gita Sousha

Cute+Power = Manaphy
I am just throwing around ideas over here, but we could have a banner for this club....
Sorry for getting off topic, it was just an Idea..

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Gita Sousha - good idea ... im good at making banners ... if ya like i can make some but i need ya too send me the pictures ya want on the banner ... sorry for going off topic

.... i hope they give a new ep today ^_^

rotrum

Ice Cold
can i join i love bleach

favorite character: Hitsugaya, Toushirou
How long i've been watching:unknown

i wish bleach episode would come out faster on youtube...but 1st they have to come out in japan

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Sorry for the long inactive, bullet. I'm really busy with some school works right now ._.

Oh, yeah, welcome new members, enjoy the stay here ^________^

Nights

Pokemon Master
Why do you like your favourite character?
Yoruichi is my favorite character because of her unparalleled speed, attractive looks, ability to transform into a cat, unique battle style, and overall coolness.

What is your favorite Bankai?
I really like Hitsugaya's Bankai. Dragons are the best.:)

Gita Sousha

Cute+Power = Manaphy
Gita Sousha - good idea ... im good at making banners ... if ya like i can make some but i need ya too send me the pictures ya want on the banner ... sorry for going off topic

.... i hope they give a new ep today ^_^

Oh no, I can make it on Monday, that is when I have access to Photoshop!

Last edited:

Ikito

can i join

favorite character: *looks at sig* Byakuya Kuchiki and Toshiro Hitsugaya is awesome aswell
how long? bout 3 months(cant find episodes in english on youtube after 24 though)

Ikito

yes im in can i just ask where can i watch episodes of bleach in english cus theres none on youtube after ep. 24 and on bleachOMG its in japanese I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA=I AM AUSTRALIAN=not understanding japanese so plz tell me where the ep. are in english

Nights

Pokemon Master
yes im in can i just ask where can i watch episodes of bleach in english cus theres none on youtube after ep. 24 and on bleachOMG its in japanese I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA=I AM AUSTRALIAN=not understanding japanese so plz tell me where the ep. are in english
I have no idea, where you could watch it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.