• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
The lieutenants have no business there. They will probably take on the Fracciones there.

It's funny how all the weaker lieutenants are going to fight when they probably won't even do anything. Where's Ikkaku when you need him!

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Don't tell that to the fanboys/girls. 2nd squad leutenant is there and he's as worthless as dirt.

Completely true, and he looks stupid as well lol.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
With those Filler Episodes, they're practically killing Bleach.

I was looking forward to seeing constant fights. Mayuri/Szyael, Zommari/Byakuya, Kenpachi/Noitra. All one right after the other.

But now they're bringing in this stupid junk, *sigh*

uber gon

Accept Change
Man, I hope Aizen gets seriouly beat soon.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
I have a feeling that there is a higher-power of evil than Aizen.

If you read Naruto Shippuden as well as Bleach, this analogy seems accurate.
Look at Naruto for example. Orochimaru --> Akatsuki --> Madara Uchiha.

Zabi

Not really here.
If there is an eviler power, I don't know what it could be. Unless it is something they completley throw new at us, I see nothing that can be even more powerful at the moment in Bleach. I really think that Aizen will be the final evil power in Bleach, and this will end it. I hope not, but it might turn out like that.

If there is a next arc in Bleach, PLEASE don't let it be another girl getting taken away.

Gentleman Skeleton

Holy crap! I just read some spoilers. It seems the Vizard were once Captain and Vice-Captain level shinigami.
Rose was once captain of Squad 3
Love was once captain of Squad 7
Hiyori was once Vice-Captain of Squad 12
This is the part you won't believe:
Shinji was once captain of Squad 5, with Aizen as his Vice-Captain

This was all about 110 years before the main story.

uber gon

Accept Change
Holy crap! I just read some spoilers. It seems the Vizard were once Captain and Vice-Captain level shinigami.

Woah, maybe Aizen was the reason Shinji is a vizard. Heh, I wanna see them fight.:)

Gentleman Skeleton

It seems as if this will be a multi-chapter tale and this one seems to be set at around the time Urahara becomes Captain of Squad 12.

uber gon

Accept Change
It seems as if this will be a multi-chapter tale and this one seems to be set at around the time Urahara becomes Captain of Squad 12.

Ooh, I'd like to see that..

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
If there is a next arc in Bleach, PLEASE don't let it be another girl getting taken away.

Lol, so true.

Where did you find these "spoilers"?

Rave

Banned
Where did you find these "spoilers"?

I too am curious if whether or not you didn't happen to pick up anyone's fanfiction.

Gentleman Skeleton

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
Woah, maybe Aizen was the reason Shinji is a vizard. Heh, I wanna see them fight.:)

Not really. If you saw when he was explaining his goals, Aizen never made any way of making an Arrancar nor a Vizard. The only one to ever make such a way was Urahara. And if I'm correct, Urahara might have been Hiyori's former Captain.

So the one who might have made the Vizards must have been Urahara through his Hogyoku, or they could've done it themselves in accordance to Ichigo's method (i.e. Making an inner hollow through severed soulchain, and quelling it to achieve Vizard status.)

uber gon

Accept Change
Not really. If you saw when he was explaining his goals, Aizen never made any way of making an Arrancar nor a Vizard. The only one to ever make such a way was Urahara. And if I'm correct, Urahara might have been Hiyori's former Captain.

So the one who might have made the Vizards must have been Urahara through his Hogyoku, or they could've done it themselves in accordance to Ichigo's method (i.e. Making an inner hollow through severed soulchain, and quelling it to achieve Vizard status.)

You know, I'm getting Ansem the Wise vibes from Uruhara.

P.S. If you don't know who Ansem is, play Kingdom Hearts 2.

Zabi

Not really here.

Well, this was confirmed in the Bleach chapter, except Hiyori, it didn't say which Squad she was in.

uber gon

Accept Change
Well, this was confirmed in the Bleach chapter, except Hiyori, it didn't say which Squad she was in.

Hope we find out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.