• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber gon

Accept Change
Quoted for the truth.....

Also, he looks like Kenpachi, maybe it's the old Kenpachi?

I highly doubt anyone except Ichigo and Byakuya could be that healthy looking after a fight with Kenpachi.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So Yama tried to kill them with his shikai, but they disappeared. I think the part that is most worrying is that the Vandenreich can use bankai like the shinigami; they can also use Quincy powers, so they're like two beings merged into one. Great. I wonder how Soul Society will survive this war. Anyway, the first unmasked Vandenreich guy looked kind of like Ginjou, but the emperor looked like Kenpachi. Cool.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Shame Chojiro didn't die. That was something I really wanted. Still, he revealed that the Vandenreich can apparently use Bankai. By the "leader's" comment, it seems that he has met Yamamoto before. As expected, Ichigo wasn't serious against Ivan and Ivan escaping with a shadow was interesting. I have say the Ice Palace and the real leader both look quite cool. Everyone else is alright. Nice but short chapter.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Another arm gone. Why not a leg? It was a decent chapter. Learned what the antagonists look like.

Lorde

Shame Chojiro didn't die. That was something I really wanted.

Why would you want him to die like that? I mean, I'm all for seeing the death of a few "good guys" in this arc, but I'm waiting for the war to actually start. Besides, Sasakibe is very enigmatic, and I'd like to learn more about him before he dies.

Lorde

So, instead of Hollow+Shinigami (aka Arrancar), we will have Hollow+Quincy?

I'd be happy if it were true; seems like the only interesting villains in this series are those who are related to Hollows. Anyway, I wonder where the Vandenreich's hideout is located; it looks kind of like Hueco Mundo, but I hope it's some new place that Ichigo and friends will visit.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I think it's safe to say at this point Kubo has lost all originality, or just doesn't give a damn anymore......

Hopefully he can prove my expectations wrong.

stevendat

Wandering Demon
Ok so am I the only one that noticed somebody losing an arm when they act up in the leaders presence. First was in hueco mundo, now in here and it's a right arm yet again. I was really suprised chojiro didn't die when yama realesed his shikai considering he practically destroyed his entire room on the release alone. It's funny that they try to seal up the strongest people around and then get "OMG IT DID'T WORK " faces.

Also why does the little gym leader picture change. Is it cause of my post count? I should really know this by now

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Ok so am I the only one that noticed somebody losing an arm when they act up in the leaders presence. First was in hueco mundo, now in here and it's a right arm yet again. I was really suprised chojiro didn't die when yama realesed his shikai considering he practically destroyed his entire room on the release alone. It's funny that they try to seal up the strongest people around and then get "OMG IT DID'T WORK " faces.

Also why does the little gym leader picture change. Is it cause of my post count? I should really know this by now

I noticed the arm thing too. It's not just in the leader's presence. People just lose arms or hands. It's really odd.

And yes the picture of the gym leader is reflective of your post count.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Why would you want him to die like that? I mean, I'm all for seeing the death of a few "good guys" in this arc, but I'm waiting for the war to actually start. Besides, Sasakibe is very enigmatic, and I'd like to learn more about him before he dies.
Them killing the vice captain of the commander general even before the war started would have been quite a feat and made them that more threatening, with the possibility of other Shinigami dying at any given time, not just during the final battle.

Lorde

I'm going to assume that Yama can control the flames of his shikai so that they only harm his enemies and not his comrades. Or maybe Chojiro Sasakibe moved out of the way.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Them killing the vice captain of the commander general even before the war started would have been quite a feat and made them that more threatening, with the possibility of other Shinigami dying at any given time, not just during the final battle.

After the 'empire' dudes claimed to have killed Sasakibe, it now looks like he might survive.

If they had cause fatal damage, he still wouldn't be speaking and hanging on.

Is Kubo capable of killing the good guys ever?

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
After the 'empire' dudes claimed to have killed Sasakibe, it now looks like he might survive.

If they had cause fatal damage, he still wouldn't be speaking and hanging on.

Is Kubo capable of killing the good guys ever?
Clearly not. He's as bad as Kishi is.

Lorde

^^Maybe he's like Oda and falls in love with his characters?

I'm sure he gets attached to certain characters (Toshiro, for example), but he shouldn't have a problem killing off minor characters. But anyway, the whole arm-cutting thing is getting old; Kubo's done it so often that it's lost all impact.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I'm sure he gets attached to certain characters (Toshiro, for example), but he shouldn't have a problem killing off minor characters. But anyway, the whole arm-cutting thing is getting old; Kubo's done it so often that it's lost all impact.

Toshiro is the fan favorite. Kubo's bread and butter, he will NEVER die, unfortunately.

I would not be surprised to see him receive a major battle or two in this new arc, given his sudden 100% mastery of his bankai.

He has shown about 9-11 techniques so far, and I suspect another 4-6 now that he's a master Bankai swordsman.

stevendat

Wandering Demon
Toshiro is the fan favorite. Kubo's bread and butter, he will NEVER die, unfortunately.

I would not be surprised to see him receive a major battle or two in this new arc, given his sudden 100% mastery of his bankai.

He has shown about 9-11 techniques so far, and I suspect another 4-6 now that he's a master Bankai swordsman.

Wich is a TERRIBLE shame considering other captians haven't even showed a bankai yet and the ones that have shown one have only used one or two techniques, all the while here toshiro just pulls them out of thin air. The sad thing is your right that he'll do the same thing again this arc. I just hope everyone else shows more of what they can do this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.