• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Well, the last 2 pages were kinda funny. I guess a proper final chapter was too much to ask from the troll.

Wasn't there a special announcement to be made or something.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
After the disaster that was the Kalos league, we get a disastrous ending to a train wreck manga known as Bleach.

Ahahahahahaha Askin confirmed strongest Sternritter.

Urahara, Nel, Yoruichi, all dead by him.

It's a rushed ending that's self aware of itself lmao.

Shipping is such a terrible thing to get involved in because no matter what you're asking for disappointment when the end eventually comes. And in an anti romantic manga like Bleach, that's even more apparent.

It's scary and worrysome that the biggest issue people seem to be having with the ending is the pairings, what were you expecting?

And this isn't a rushing issue, but a narrative one. At no point did any of the characters have any real romantic moments with each other so really relationship's could (and basically did) any way.

All I wanna known is how the hell did Aizen get back in his chair? How did they manage that?!

Thanks for putting it out of it's misery Kubo.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I thought it'd be a good Thursday. But nope.

I sorta assumed Aizen would be Soul King after this. I mean, we all did. How he decided to go back to his chair is beyond me.

On a separate note, I was re-watching Bleach Openings/Endings.
The anime really invested a lot in those. Had few crap ones, but really great OST and sequence.

Ominous Wind

I thought it'd be a good Thursday. But nope.

I sorta assumed Aizen would be Soul King after this. I mean, we all did. How he decided to go back to his chair is beyond me.

On a separate note, I was re-watching Bleach Openings/Endings.
The anime really invested a lot in those. Had few crap ones, but really great OST and sequence.

Studio Pierrot loved Ichigo/Rukia. They will never forgive Kubo for this.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I wonder if Ichigo/Rukia shippers will make a commotion like Naruto/Sakura ones did.
I don't have an issue with Orihime. But when was the romance even a big part of Bleach?

There's so much unanswered it's pissing me off. What happened to all the others? How is the world still in balance if there's no Soul King?

EDIT : Looking at Aizen's panel repeatedly and pondering what might have happened.. I think he indeed is the new Soul King. Him being restricted in the chair? The Soul King was in a block of crystal, I think. Just trying to make some sense.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
At least Ichigo is a better dad compared to Naruto?

arceus03

Why did you copy-pasted the Naruto ending, you glorious sob?

Bwahahahaha my thoughts exactly

Ahahahahahaha Askin confirmed strongest Sternritter.

Urahara, Nel, Yoruichi, all dead by him.

It's a rushed ending that's self aware of itself lmao.

All I wanna known is how the hell did Aizen get back in his chair? How did they manage that?!

plus Grimmjoww
Wait they dieded?

Kind of. Yeah. Hahaha

He probably sat back on it himself.
Well, that, or they are still actually stuck somewhere in Fake Karakura Town and are under Kyoukasuigetsu's effect.

Ominous Wind

Well, that, or they are still actually stuck somewhere in Fake Karakura Town and are under Kyoukasuigetsu's effect.

If Kubo had the pair to do this, he would be inducted as supreme king of trolling. No other writer would annihilate his fanbase like that.

Anyway, I have some initial thoughts about this final chapter. Will post more about the overall series later.

-Well, Hiyori is there at the beginning. I guess she never forgave Soul Society after all.

-Is it me or does it seem like Mayuri is being set-up as an antagonist or something similar? In the previous chapter he said he would expand his underground network. Now he never alerted anyone about Ywach's bubble thing and Sui-Feng warns him to not underestimate the Gotei's Espionage Network. Seems shady.

-What's with Shonen dads and that hairstyle?

-So is Ichigo what... a doctor?

-Tell me Tatsuki and Keigo became an item. Please, Kubo, I need this.

-Eh...Chad looks like Kyouraku's brother? What? I hope this is just Kubo samefacing and not something else-

-I will die laughing if they all just asked Aizen to go back into the chair nicely and he was like "Yeah why not."

-Screw you, Ywach.

-Jesus Christ, just how many powers does Kazui have? Let's see, from Ichigo he gets Shinigami, Hollow, Quincy, Fullbring. From Orihime he gets the Shun Shun Rikka powers. Holy crap.

Bleach has probably got to be the gayest and most annoying series jump out out. Kubo really ticked lots of people off.

Japan is seriously going for pissing people off today. Ash loses and bleach crashes.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Bleach has probably got to be the gayest and most annoying series jump out out. Kubo really ticked lots of people off.

Japan is seriously going for pissing people off today. Ash loses and bleach crashes.

To be fair everyone already kind of knew what to expect from Bleach after its obvious rush job, only people who seem to be overly upset are shippers.

Pokémon on the other hand definitely triggered a lot of people. Talk about bait and switch lol.

I mean; it wouldn't have mattered if ash won the league or not, the series would still go on. Winning a championship =/= Pokemon master. That's just another collective drop in the bucket for his resume skill set.

Ominous Wind

To be fair everyone already kind of knew what to expect from Bleach after its obvious rush job, only people who seem to be overly upset are shippers.

Pokémon on the other hand definitely triggered a lot of people. Talk about bait and switch lol.

Actually, Japan gets the official release on Monday. Remember that our... ways are different. They are called leaks for a reason.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So Bleach finally ends and I liked seeing Aizen's speech and the flashback to how Yhwach died, but the scenes in the world of the living didn't interest me much cuz I didn't care about Ichigo's son or Rukia's daughter. Ichigo himself looks so odd as an adult. ^^;

uber gon

Accept Change
Ichigo's kid killed Yhwach by touching him. Kind of hope a series with Kazui as the hero has him hug things to death. Or into submission.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
One of the rumors I heard a couple days ago was something about the fates of characters who disappeared and never came back getting revealed in some fashion, even if not in the chapter itself. Was there any truth to this?

Haunter ゴースト

Man this ending was trash. The last 6 chapters have been trash. Everything has just suddenly happened. If this was all fleshed out i imagine it could have been satisfying.

I can't really blame Kubo, it's clear as day Shonen Jump caused this.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Man this ending was trash. The last 6 chapters have been trash. Everything has just suddenly happened. If this was all fleshed out i imagine it could have been satisfying.

I can't really blame Kubo, it's clear as day Shonen Jump caused this.

Agreed. He probably got the memo at some point between Mayuri vs. Pernida (because it was too long if he knew he had to wrap things up in 40 chapters) and Kisuke vs. Askin, since that fight was also still drawn out and subsequent fights got a lot shorter and any bit of development got rushed.. So deducing from that, he might have gotten the memo just half a year ago? Maybe a bit more?

Remember Deicide? Yeah.. I thought it was going to end then and there..

Status
Not open for further replies.