• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
But that would be repeating what happened back in Deicide.

What do you mean by that? The Don Kanoji part?

Anyways what Bankai design do you think is the best?

I love Ichigo's bankai because of its Red and Black mix not to mention its like a pimp coat lol. Tensa Zangetsu is pretty cool because its the only pure black blade in Bleach. Gin's Bankai come a close second and beats out Byakuya's Bankai who was my number 2.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
But that would be repeating what happened back in Deicide. :(

Yeah, but this is Tite Kubo we're talking about; repetition is his middle name.

Anyways what Bankai design do you think is the best?

There really aren't that many so it's really hard to choose a favorite Bankai design. I guess Gin's is my favorite though; no surprise there. Yeah it's sort of bland and I don't understand all of it's effects yet since he trolled about what it could really do apparently, but I liked what I saw against his battled with Ichigo a while back. He sliced through all of those buildings just by releasing it; that's really cool.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
There really aren't that many so it's really hard to choose a favorite Bankai design. I guess Gin's is my favorite though; no surprise there. Yeah it's sort of bland and I don't understand all of it's effects yet since he trolled about what it could really do apparently, but I liked what I saw against his battled with Ichigo a while back. He sliced through all of those buildings just by releasing it; that's really cool.

Wiat I didnt know Gins clothes change too. Cool.

My favorite designs is either Ichigos or Kenseis. Kenseis is cool how he goes from pocket knife to giant metal gloves yet I still dont know what the purpose of the back was meant for. I likes Ichigos because when he moves he looks like some tricked out ghost:p.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Wiat I didnt know Gins clothes change too. Cool.

My favorite designs is either Ichigos or Kenseis. Kenseis is cool how he goes from pocket knife to giant metal gloves yet I still dont know what the purpose of the back was meant for. I likes Ichigos because when he moves he looks like some tricked out ghost.

No Gin's clothes don't change when he goes bankai unless I didn't notice it or something lol. I can't to see it in the anime though and Isshin fighting.

BTW The Bleach anime will have 2 episodes focused on the 4th Bleach movie.

Anyways I was doing some research over the week as to what the FGT really did to Ichigo and here is what I came up with.

My current theory on Ichigo's current powerless status.

Ichigo used FTG and lost all his reiatsu and powers, however since the same happened to his father who got his powers back over the years Ichigo can surely get back his powers. So here is what I think FTG did to Ichigo.

FTG closes up the Shinigami user's Saketsu and Hakusui due to the overload of power the Shinigami experiences.

In a Shinigami, the Saketsu acts as a boost to spiritual power, in conjunction with the Hakusui (魄睡, Soul Sleep), the source of spiritual power. These two points are commonly considered pressure points. If they are pierced, they seal up this spiritual power, and the Shinigami will lose all their power. The Shinigami who experiences this will never be a Shinigami again.

Over time the Saketsu and Hakusui opens up again slowly and then eventually the shinigami has his/her power again.

Interesting notes: Isshin lost his powers over 20 years ago and Ichigo was born 5 years after Isshin lost his powers give or take a few months depending on Ichigo's birthday and the day Isshin lost his powers. Also Isshin knew Kon was in Ichigo's body the very first time.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Spoilers.

Goons are beat up.
Ichigos part time job is at a sushi restaurant, and his milf manager picks him up.
NotAizen smirks.

So yeah, boring.

Lorde

Seems like a boring chapter indeed but I'm liking how things look to be getting back to normal, or as normal as things are in Bleach. I do wonder when Kubo will start bringing on more of the villain stuff. We're at chapter 3 of the new arc and we still don't have a confirmed villain. That Aizen clone looks evil, but then again so did Shinji so I don't know if he's all that bad.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Spoilers.

Goons are beat up.
Ichigos part time job is at a sushi restaurant, and his milf manager picks him up.
NotAizen smirks.

So yeah, boring.

lol I like how you called the manager a milf.

Anyways when compared to the other 2 big Mangas the chapter is way less exciting but its a really nice break from the action of the last Defeat Aizen arc. Besides the new guy appears too and we will get his name next chapter or this one.

Also its funny to see the good old beating-up with hands instead of swords and stuff. An interesting bit of the chapter, Uryu was slaying hollows because Urahara shop asked him to.

Lorde

Chapter's out and it was actually pretty good. We got to learn a bit more about Ishida and what he's been doing and we got to see some fighting and that one bully from the past return. I love how he broke the fourth wall when he asked Ichigo if he had a flashback. Something like that anyway haha. That Aizen clone guy just walking into that building with ramen was sort of...random. He's starting to get creepy. I wonder if he'll start stalking Ichigo :c

uber gon

Accept Change
At least he offered food. Although in this case that's probably not a good thing.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
A not so interesting chapter I must say. And the whole milf boss thing proves that Kubo can't break old habits.

Well if you read other mangas beside Bleach, of course it will seem that way due to you having higher expectations. You unconsciously compare Bleach to the other chapters of other manga and say its not as good.

BTW what do you mean milf boss? Can't really think of a milf boss from before in Bleach.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
MILF=
mother I'd like to [censored]

Which busty character got knocked up this time?

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Well if you read other mangas beside Bleach, of course it will seem that way due to you having higher expectations. You unconsciously compare Bleach to the other chapters of other manga and say its not as good.

BTW what do you mean milf boss? Can't really think of a milf boss from before in Bleach.

As in, he always feels the need to attach huge chesticals to any given female in the story. Not to mention the stupid goody goody act that he gives them.

The only difference is that she hasn't felt up another inflated chest female. And knowing him, I wouldn't put it past him if he did.

Lorde

Omg! I just realized who that guy with the ramen is; it's obviously Naruto! Lame joke aside, I thought Ikumi Unagiya was quite an interesting new character. I've seen people on other sites posting speculations about her future role in the Bleach series, but I think she'll be a one-time kind of character who won't appear much after these chapters. I'm still disappointed that Chad hasn't really appeared. Maybe he went back to Mexico?

Rave

Banned
Ichigo's boss is awesome.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Well Kubo is beginning to slip in old habits already. And we even had to deal with the generic "Gang wants to beat up protagonist" thing that happens in every manga that takes place in school, except this one was sub-par compared to others.

Not as bad as this weeks Naruto chapter, but I'll see what Aizen-Clone does first.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I greatly enjoyed this chapter simply because of Ikumi. She is probably the awesomeness MILF ever and pretty funny. Aside from that, Chapter was decent. We got some more info and I though Ichigo trying to remember that guy's name was pretty funny. It also looks like the "villain" may be making his move soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.