• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
So the match-ups are finalized in the chatrooms.

Ichigo vs Ginjou: Revenge on Ichigo's part and maybe Bankai from both of them though I hope Ichigo doesn't have to go Bankai for a while. An appearance from Zangetsu would be nice or maybe some hollow mask appearance.

Boring main fight

Byakuya vs Tsukishima: lol This fight should be interesting.

I love Byakuya and his condescension.

Rukia vs Riruka: (you can see Riruka's feet behind Rukia) This fight will be good because Riruka might not want to fight.

Excited for a new Sode no Shirayuki dance here!!!

Renji vs Jakie: (you can see her fur coat behind Renji) I think Renji has got this in the bag though Jakie's dirty boots may have gotten a good upgrade

I'm predicting a "I don't hit girls" kind of fight.

Hitsugaya vs Yukio: This should be interesting since its Ice dragon vs Gamer

Yukio is dead, Toushirou gets all teh wins.

Ikkaku vs Moe: Onesided fight unless Moe gets very lucky when he doesn't even have an upgrade.

Hey, they did not update him for a reason, they said his ability is too dangerous(powerful maybe?) and they need to kill him.
Kenpachi vs Giriko:...... Already over with? lol. Even if Giriko is alive I don't think he will survive a fight with Kenpachi who has a new badass eye-patch.

Ken-chan does not disappoint, Kendo FTW. Fast win(I hope it ended) cause Kubo knows he needs to get this plot moving.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Why are we rushing for bankais. I vote for no bankais in this arc.
They need to use Bankais. Because if they win without them, that means the Fullbringers weren't a threat at all and if they lose to the Fullbringers, then people will complain about them not being at full power.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if Ichigo's new bankai will look something like this? This would make-up for all the unnecessary chapters Kubo made.

arceus03

Byakuya bs Tsukishima
B:.......
T:.........
B: My hair is better.
T: !!!!
This should be good.

Rukia vs Riruka
Rukia: BUNNY EARS YAY

XD I love those two

Boring main fight

Yukio is dead, Toushirou gets all teh wins.

Ken-chan does not disappoint, Kendo FTW. Fast win(I hope it ended) cause Kubo knows he needs to get this plot moving.

Meh, since when have Ichigo's fights been interesting? Well to me anyway, I kinda hate melee fights. Yeah, I prefer the flashy Kido.

God I hope that doesn't happen >.> I like Yukio

I'd really like to know more about Giriko's ability, though. What does he mean by... simpler condition grants him more power? e.e

They need to use Bankais. Because if they win without them, that means the Fullbringers weren't a threat at all and if they lose to the Fullbringers, then people will complain about them not being at full power.

Ahaha. Remember what happened back in the FKT arc? Captains who could have gone bankai and stop Aizen, did not do so. The only one who did, well, got pwned in an unseen scene. Poor Kensei.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Byakuya and Tsukishima's fight would be pretty awesome.
I didn't see Ginjou starting to fight or even appear in the last pages...

I definitely think that Byakuya has the advantage against Tsukishima. Tsukishima's Fullbring's ability doesn't seem to be very useful in battle, so I'm sure that Byakuya will be able to defeat Tsukishima without even releasing his Bankai. And to be honest, that would be great as he's released Bankai several times so far, and I think we've seen all it can do.

As for Ginjou: I think he's gonna fight Ichigo.

arceus03

I definitely think that Byakuya has the advantage against Tsukishima. Tsukishima's Fullbring's ability doesn't seem to be very useful in battle, so I'm sure that Byakuya will be able to defeat Tsukishima without even releasing his Bankai. And to be honest, that would be great as he's released Bankai several times so far, and I think we've seen all it can do.

As for Ginjou: I think he's gonna fight Ichigo.

As long as he stays far from Tsukishima. His Senbonzakura can do the killing from afar, so yeah.

I think that one is pretty much obvious? XD

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Eh, I wouldn't underestimate Tsukishima. He seem quite confident when choosing Byakuya and so far he doesn't seem like the type to fight a battle he doesn't have a chance to win.

arceus03

Aha. I just don't hope when the battles are all over Byakuya would be a modified person. It wasn't Hisana who he met, it was Tsukishima (though that would be weird). It wasn't Ichigo who saved Rukia, it was Tsukishima. But as all the fights in Bleach goes, the good will always win. Or unless they need to keep Tsukishima for some other purpose, then we might see a modified Byakuya for a little while. But I think he knows what Tsukishima's ability is, so he would be careful. idk.

Speaking of Trollkishima (what my friends call him), did he get a power upgrade?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Speaking of Trollkishima (what my friends call him), did he get a power upgrade?

I don't think so, which makes me think that Ginjou plans on killing him along with that other Fullbringer. The way I see it, Ginjou probably fears Tsukishima's Fullbring since it has the power to turn the other Fullbringers against him. I'm sure Ginjou doesn't need Tsukishima anymore anyway, so he'll probably get rid of him if the shinigami don't first.

arceus03

I don't think so, which makes me think that Ginjou plans on killing him along with that other Fullbringer. The way I see it, Ginjou probably fears Tsukishima's Fullbring since it has the power to turn the other Fullbringers against him. I'm sure Ginjou doesn't need Tsukishima anymore anyway, so he'll probably get rid of him if the shinigami don't first.

Well that. But they seem to get along well together. idk. Maybe he changes his mind after getting Ichigo's power. Meh. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
It wasn't Hisana who he met, it was Tsukishima (though that would be weird).
Definitely weird, but something I'm sure all of Byakuya's fangirls are hoping for.

But I think he knows what Tsukishima's ability is, so he would be careful. idk.
I don't think Byakuya knows what Tsukishima's ability is at the moment. The Shinigami didn't seem to be aware of what the Fullbringers could do. Regardless, Tsukishima's ability probably won't be that hard to figure out seeing as Ginjo was able to do so while his memory was changed.

arceus03

Definitely weird, but something I'm sure all of Byakuya's fangirls are hoping for.

What, some BL relationship?

Regardless, Tsukishima's ability probably won't be that hard to figure out seeing as Ginjo was able to do so while his memory was changed.

Ginjou can? I thought he said that the only thing he knew about Tsukishima's Fullbring was that it could literally cut through everything? Or did he mention about memory inserting in the later chapters? I've forgotten :x

Though there's also the fact that Byakuya is one of the fastest shinigami. I wonder how Tsukishima would cut him up if he couldn't catch up with his speed.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
What, some BL relationship?
Yeah.

Ginjou can? I thought he said that the only thing he knew about Tsukishima's Fullbring was that it could literally cut through everything? Or did he mention about memory inserting in the later chapters? I've forgotten :x

Though there's also the fact that Byakuya is one of the fastest shinigami. I wonder how Tsukishima would cut him up if he couldn't catch up with his speed.
When Tsukishima placed Ginjo under his mind wipe, he had it so Ginjo believed that his ability was cutting through everything, not memory manipulation. But even with that wiped from his memories, Ginjo was later able to figure the true ability out before he and Ichigo came to the mansion. So while Byakuya doesn't know it, it probably wouldn't be hard for him to figure out.

Well, Tsukishima seems pretty fast and if Byakuya doesn't go all out straight from the beginning with his speed, then Tsukishima would have the chance of landing a hit.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
[IMG200]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/9233/23943389.jpg[/IMG200][IMG200]http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/7179/90628296.jpg[/IMG200][IMG200]http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8898/92535092.jpg[/IMG200]
Actually looks pretty interesting.

uber gon

Accept Change
[IMG200]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/9233/23943389.jpg[/IMG200][IMG200]http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/7179/90628296.jpg[/IMG200][IMG200]http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8898/92535092.jpg[/IMG200]
Actually looks pretty interesting.

Wonder if Tsukishima forces Riruka to fight Rukia?

arceus03

Giriko just... died. I seriously expected a contract with the Gods of Time would at least allow him to, idk, reverse time, whatever. Mmmmf. Though he COULD still probably be alive. This is only a repetition of Yammy's fight. >.>

I wonder what is it that Ishida felt that he should not tell Ichigo.

Power up with the force of love? Geez, Kubo is making Yukio an annoying character. Shame. I like him :<

Aaaaaand yeah, Byakuya knows about Tsukishima's powers. Yay. And... Pride is everything. Yeah. Sure.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Dammit, Rukia! Must your weakness of cute things ruin your badass entrance?

And it's official. Ichigo has become a full blown idiot hero.

arceus03

Dammit, Rukia! Must your weakness of cute things ruin your badass entrance?

And it's official. Ichigo has become a full blown idiot hero.

Lol. That was one of the funnier scenes in the chapter.

I thought Ichigo has always been a full blown idiot hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.