• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
It's such a shame that Orihime and Chad don't get to participate in these fights, but I guess it's for the best; I think we all know that Chad would end up losing anyway. And I almost forgot about Isshin and Kisuke since I was more concerned with the Fullbringers and their opponents. If Byakuya continues to have trouble against Tsukishima, then I hope that Kisuke steps in (although that might actually do more harm than good since Byakuya's pride would be shattered). Oh well~~~

...and Byakuya's pride shattering would be fatal somehow? god these shinigami need to get over themselves sometimes. :p

Anyway, are we getting a flashback next week, because it kinda sorta looked like it. Oh, and shouldn't those chatrooms be disengaged pretty soon, it must be close to 5 minutes by now shouldn't it.

JD

It's such a shame that Orihime and Chad don't get to participate in these fights, but I guess it's for the best; I think we all know that Chad would end up losing anyway. And I almost forgot about Isshin and Kisuke since I was more concerned with the Fullbringers and their opponents. If Byakuya continues to have trouble against Tsukishima, then I hope that Kisuke steps in (although that might actually do more harm than good since Byakuya's pride would be shattered). Oh well~~~

Hmm I think Chad would have a fair shot... I'm guessing that all of the Fullbringers except for Tsukishima and Ginjou are Vice Captain level. Uryu and Chad are probably Vice Captain level maybe low captain level for Uryu so Chad would probably be able to hold is on against at least one of the Fullbringers.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS

Well we all know Ichigo-Papa is not doing any real battling, outside his Aizen stint in battle, until his past is exposed, in which ever gaiden Kubo decides to feature it in.

dewey911p

primus inter pares
i really want to see isshin's past. ever since Aizen sadi Ichigo was the son of a soul reaper and a... and then left us hanging, i have been dying to see what was next. It might have been a himan b/c there was a mix up in the manga, but if hes the son of a soul reaper and a human then so what? why does that matter? i really want to know what is so special about him. i was thinking Ichigo's mom might have been part of the royal family and that is why he has such high spiritual pressure, but we wont know until Kubo tells us, and i hope thats soon

arceus03

Does Tsukishima actually change the physical past of his target? It does seem like it, because.... well, he caused the building to actually have a trap inside it, no?

... If he does, then why doesn't he simply change Byakuya's past and made it like, he's an amputee or something? lol.

i really want to see isshin's past. ever since Aizen sadi Ichigo was the son of a soul reaper and a... and then left us hanging, i have been dying to see what was next.

Didn't the next episode had it said "A human and a..."? Or was there some mistranslation or anything? *shrug*

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Does Tsukishima actually change the physical past of his target? It does seem like it, because.... well, he caused the building to actually have a trap inside it, no?

... If he does, then why doesn't he simply change Byakuya's past and made it like, he's an amputee or something? lol.

Didn't the next episode had it said "A human and a..."? Or was there some mistranslation or anything? *shrug*

All I know is it's clear Ichigo is more than just Human and Shinigami.

dewey911p

primus inter pares

the end of one chapter was "a shinigami and a... and the next chapter started out with "a human and a..." so im not sure if Kubo meant to reveal that ichigo was the son of a shinigami and a human or what, but again, even if it was a shinigami and a human why does that make him so strong and special? i hope we get answers soon, but Isshin hasnt been in the chapters recently and he isnt fighting, so we probably wont know anytime soon :(

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hmm I think Chad would have a fair shot... I'm guessing that all of the Fullbringers except for Tsukishima and Ginjou are Vice Captain level. Uryu and Chad are probably Vice Captain level maybe low captain level for Uryu so Chad would probably be able to hold is on against at least one of the Fullbringers.

I would love for Chad to show how strong he is, but I'm taking all his previous battles into account, and things don't look too promising for him. I also really want Orihime to fight since she's improved, but I know that Kubo wouldn't let her win a battle since she's a woman.

But I absolutely love your signature; is that from a new Bleach opening or something? I've kinda lost track of the anime. :p

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I would love for Chad to show how strong he is, but I'm taking all his previous battles into account, and things don't look too promising for him. I also really want Orihime to fight since she's improved, but I know that Kubo wouldn't let her win a battle since she's a woman.

But I absolutely love your signature; is that from a new Bleach opening or something? I've kinda lost track of the anime. :p

Actually Chad has won every single one of his fair battles. He just has the bad luck of meeting ridiculously powered opponents like Nnorita.

Orihime has won her fair share of battles as well considering that you count the amount of battles she had on 1 hand lol.

Mudkip's sig is from the newest Bleach opening and its a pretty good song.

The song

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I do not care much for the new "HaruKaze" Bleach OP song.

It lacks energy for me, Shoujo S was better, also by Scandal, also a Bleach OP song.

The animation for the latest opening is quite nice though.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I liked it. Though I find it HILARIOUS that Yukio, Girako, and Riruka and jumping off the fence like they're are main characters or something.
Orihime has won her fair share of battles as well considering that you count the amount of battles she had on 1 hand lol.

1 is a fair share?

Last edited:

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I liked it. Though I find it HILARIOUS that Yukio, Girako, and Riruka and jumping off the fence like they're are main characters or something.

1 is a fair share?

Considering that she is a healer/supporter of the group then yes.

In RPG terms.
Ichigo = Warrior
Uryu = Archer
Chad = Monk/fighter
Orihime = Healer/support
Rukia = Spell caster/swordswoman Red Mage as Somorio put it.
Renji = Brute

Will make a captain's one later on. I'm sure most of us know what to put Zaraki as lol.

Last edited:

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
Considering that she is a healer/supporter of the group then yes.

In RPG terms.
Ichigo = Warrior
Uryu = Archer
Chad = Monk/fighter
Orihime = Healer/support
Rukia = Spell caster/swordswoman
Renji = Brute

Will make a captain's one later on. I'm sure most of us know what to put Zaraki as lol.

Isn't this considered a red mage of sorts?

JD

Yeah I agree since the last two fights he had in the Arrancar arc he got knocked out pretty easily by Nnoitra and Yammy, but anyway moving on I'm expecting this weeks chapter to be a huge flashback and nothing more.

dewey911p

primus inter pares
Yeah I agree since the last two fights he had in the Arrancar arc he got knocked out pretty easily by Nnoitra and Yammy, but anyway moving on I'm expecting this weeks chapter to be a huge flashback and nothing more.

i'd be ok with that if Isshin has some part in it, after all Ginjou first asked Ichigo to investigate Isshin so it would seem that the fullbringers and Isshin have some connection

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm expecting this weeks chapter to be a huge flashback and nothing more.

I hope not. I've always disliked flashback chapters no matter how informative they may be. I just want Rukia to defeat Riruka, and I don't even care how she does it at this point. I've already come to expect the unexpected from this series, so I wouldn't be surprised if Rukia pulled an Aizen on us in next week's chapter.

Ilan

Ahaha, that one is obvious. He is a human, a shinigami, a Vizard, a Hollow and a Fullbring. Suffice to say, he's a part of any race that is based on reishi, except Quincy.

Quincies are technicly part full bringers (as they use the cross for the arrows)
and who know aizen said half shinigami (or half human I can't remember) and half.. something else maybe something we already know maybe not...

I hope no flashbacks...

dewey911p

primus inter pares
Quincies are technicly part full bringers (as they use the cross for the arrows)

i dont think that was ever established. Uryu said that Quincies were normal humans who developed the ability to control Reiatsu to fight hollows and Ginjou said fullbringers were human babies who developed their powers after being attacked by a hollow or after their parents were attacked by a hollow. So technically Quincies and fullbringers are different.

arceus03

i dont think that was ever established. Uryu said that Quincies were normal humans who developed the ability to control Reiatsu to fight hollows and Ginjou said fullbringers were human babies who developed their powers after being attacked by a hollow or after their parents were attacked by a hollow. So technically Quincies and fullbringers are different.

And different in regards of their abilities as well. A Fullbringer has the ability to control the "souls" of objects, meaning they can pretty much manipulate anything around them (with the manipulation of the thing that they have a certain affinity to changing its shape and giving them abilities). A Quincy on the other hand can only manipulate anything that has reishi (or spirit particles) and even then they cannot make the reishi turn into an object or something, they can only harness its energy and turn it into their arrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.