• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Me thinks Kenpachi is the largest, hardest badass in Bleach.

And Yachiru is a crouching tiger, hidden badass!

Wait till she fights seriously in the canon material.

I don't get Kenpachi's appeal to be quite honest. He's obviously strong, but he's become very predictable since he uses the same fighting style over and over again. I've always been interested in Yachiru's true power, but I have a feeling that she'll never use her Zanpakuto.

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
I don't get Kenpachi's appeal to be quite honest. He's obviously strong, but he's become very predictable since he uses the same fighting style over and over again. I've always been interested in Yachiru's true power, but I have a feeling that she'll never use her Zanpakuto.

Same here. I actually like him better when he just runs around not being able to find anybody since he can't sense reiatsu. Yachiru I'm curious to know her power, since she obviously became vice captain somehow, but I really can't picture her fighting.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Also, I'd like to finally ascentain Nanao Ise's Shikai.

And to top it all off, to see her battle alongside Lisa Yadomaru, to highlight their parallels.

Maybe an omake where Kyoraku gets them drunk?

PokeMaster366

Same here. I actually like him better when he just runs around not being able to find anybody since he can't sense reiatsu.

Hmph. That kind of reminds me of a certain Moss-Headed swordsman I know.

Anyway, I'm just going to say and ask a few things:

1. Does Ichigo still have his Hollowfication powers?
2. Is Aizen going to come back soon? We still haven't seen his Bankai or the Bankais of over half of the other Captains (counting the Vizards taking their jobs back and Leiutenents that we want to learn Bankai).
3. Who's going to be this adventure's big boss. Wouldn't be surprised if they made it Aizen again. That guy probably already has an escape plan (It would be weird if it was both him and Tsukishima working together).
4. If they do become the big bads, Tsukishima can cut Yamamoto to find out where the Oken is and we can all see what the Soul King's Realm and 0 company look like.
5. It would be some twist if it turns out that Ichigo's Dad was the former captain of 0 company.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS

2. Is Aizen going to come back soon? We still haven't seen his Bankai or the Bankais of over half of the other Captains (counting the Vizards taking their jobs back and Leiutenents that we want to learn Bankai).
3. Who's going to be this adventure's big boss. Wouldn't be surprised if they made it Aizen again. That guy probably already has an escape plan (It would be weird if it was both him and Tsukishima working together).
4. If they do become the big bads, Tsukishima can cut Yamamoto to find out where the Oken is and we can all see what the Soul King's Realm and 0 company look like.
5. It would be some twist if it turns out that Ichigo's Dad was the former captain of 0 company.

1) unknown at the moment

2) Unknown at the moment

3) Unknown " " "

4) Not likely

5) Who knows…...

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion

The major problem with your ideas is that Aizen doesn't have his Zanpaktou anymore so his threat level has been greatly reduced. Sure he has insane Kido powers but that isn't going to help without a sword. We also don't know what other effects Urahara's kido had on Aizen besides restraining him. Also there are probably multiple fail safe Kidos put on Aizen as SS does not want him loose on the world.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
The major problem with your ideas is that Aizen doesn't have his Zanpaktou anymore so his threat level has been greatly reduced. Sure he has insane Kido powers but that isn't going to help without a sword. We also don't know what other effects Urahara's kido had on Aizen besides restraining him. Also there are probably multiple fail safe Kidos put on Aizen as SS does not want him loose on the world.

He does not have ANY Zanpakuto anymore…

Kyouka Suigetsu disowned him and evaporated/disappeared somehow if I remember correctly….

Lorde

Has it been confirmed that Kyoka Suigetsu is gone for good? I want to believe that it is, but this is Sosuke Aizen's Zanpakuto we're dealing with. You can never been too cautious (I'll die if its disintegration was actually Aizen using bankai and the entire Fullbringer arc was its illusion).

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
He does not have ANY Zanpakuto anymore…

Kyouka Suigetsu disowned him and evaporated/disappeared somehow if I remember correctly….

Wait what? Dude you just repeated what I said. lol

The major problem with your ideas is that Aizen doesn't have his Zanpaktou anymore

Also Kira I would laugh so hard if Kubo trolled us like that. But I doubt that happened.

This page and the one before.

Ichigo was a dimension above Aizen so his Kyoya Suigetsu couldn't effect him. Plus I'm sure Urahara hit the right Aizen with his Kido so he couldn't just pull an illusion like he did with Hinamori.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Also, I'd like to finally ascentain Nanao Ise's Shikai.

And to top it all off, to see her battle alongside Lisa Yadomaru, to highlight their parallels.

Maybe an omake where Kyoraku gets them drunk?

I would pay for this.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
two bucks says that either Ichigo is in line to become the next soul king and learns some kido, or he becomes the captain of the royal guard and still learns some kido by the end of the Arc.

Lorde

So Bleach is entering its final arc? That's interesting. I'm not really in a hurry for the series to end, but I do want to see what the final arc is about; I'm positive that the Royal Guard and the Spirit King will be involved, but I'm not sure about the other details. I wonder if Kubo still plans on giving Isshin more exposition in the new arc.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
One last arc to cover the final four years? Don't like those odds. Still, I liked most of what he did with the Fullbringers, so maybe he'll surprise me. Plus that ice palace sounds interesting.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
One last arc to cover the final four years? Don't like those odds. Still, I liked most of what he did with the Fullbringers, so maybe he'll surprise me. Plus that ice palace sounds interesting.

I'm kinda sad to hear about the last arc but that means Kubo can move on to another manga. :D

Also he needs to tie up all the characters so it might take longer than 5 years considering the huge cast and there are about 45 chapters a year.

Orphee

no need to be upset
From Ohana @ 2ch

130 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2012/02/01(水) 17:27:03.81 ID:d6c9FG8OO
次号から最終章の手掛かりを展覧
Starting the next issue, hints on the final chapter/arc will be shown.

10番隊長 ヒツガヤ 卍解は完成してます。 刀のチェーンなどかわっつます
Hitsugaya perfected his Bankai. The chain of his zanpakutou changed.

11番隊長 ケンパチ 隊長になったころの話しをどこかで書きたいですね
Kubo wants to write about when Kenpachi became a captain.

12 マユリ マユリの変化は髪型
Mayuri changed his hairstyle.

13 うきたけ 副ルキア
うきたけは相変わらず病弱です。
Ukitake & vice-captain Rukia.
Ukitake still has a weak constitution.

数多ね謎最終章で遂に明かされる
Many mysteries will finally be revealed in the last chapter/arc:
イチゴ出生の秘密
The secret of Ichigo’s birth
アランカルが評した真血の意味
The meaning of “真血” that the Arrancars commented on(?) (真血 lit. ‘true blood’)
パパと石田パパの因縁深き関係は
The deep bond between Isshin and Ryuuken.
うきたけが見紛うほど酷似するイチゴとカイエンの容姿ー ふたりは?
The physical resemblance between Ichigo and Kaien.
そのものに従うことを忌み嫌った愛染 そのものの存在をしりぞくすることにした裏腹
Aizen who hated to obey ‘that’ and Urahara who decided to pull back from the existence of ‘that’:
そのもの 霊王
The Spirit King itself

零番隊とは
The 0 Division

永久除籍を受け入れるほどの夜一と裏腹の関係とは
The relationship between Urahara and Yoruichi.
ひよりの命は
Hiyori’s life/fate

巻頭カラーで描かれるこのもの達の目的は?正体は?
The purpose of the things drawn in the color pages? Their true identity?

[IMG139]http://forosdz.com/subir/images/XR4jO.jpg[/IMG139]

Edit: Looks like the "chapter" is out.

Last edited:

Lorde

I think Mayuri looks even more ridiculous than before, if that's even possible. Still, I'm glad that Kubo plans to answer all the questions that we have. I expect the last arc to be the best arc of the entire series.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
From Ohana @ 2ch

130 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2012/02/01(水) 17:27:03.81 ID:d6c9FG8OO
次号から最終章の手掛かりを展覧
Starting the next issue, hints on the final chapter/arc will be shown.

Hooray, hooray, finally this is happening.

10番隊長 ヒツガヤ 卍解は完成してます。 刀のチェーンなどかわっつます
Hitsugaya perfected his Bankai. The chain of his zanpakutou changed.

Lord help me, please. I love Toshirou, but now he will be unbeatable hax, if his Bankai is 'mastered', knowing how the readers and editor love him so much.

11番隊長 ケンパチ 隊長になったころの話しをどこかで書きたいですね
Kubo wants to write about when Kenpachi became a captain.

That should be interesting to say the least.

12 マユリ マユリの変化は髪型
Mayuri changed his hairstyle.
Boring and predictable.

13 うきたけ 副ルキア
うきたけは相変わらず病弱です。
Ukitake & vice-captain Rukia.
Ukitake still has a weak constitution.

Love me some Rukia *thumbs up*

数多ね謎最終章で遂に明かされる
Many mysteries will finally be revealed in the last chapter/arc:
イチゴ出生の秘密
The secret of Ichigo’s birth

Wow, this is going to shock everyone...

アランカルが評した真血の意味
The meaning of “真血” that the Arrancars commented on(?) (真血 lit. ‘true blood’)

True blood? Vampire, uber-pure Arrancar/hollows?

Or a new species of evil.

パパと石田パパの因縁深き関係は
The deep bond between Isshin and Ryuuken.

We've known this, but shall be expanded huh?

うきたけが見紛うほど酷似するイチゴとカイエンの容姿ー ふたりは?
The physical resemblance between Ichigo and Kaien.

Kaien Resurrected/became Ichigo surely….

そのものに従うことを忌み嫌った愛染 そのものの存在をしりぞくすることにした裏腹
Aizen who hated to obey ‘that’ and Urahara who decided to pull back from the existence of ‘that’:

The Reiou must be non-living/an inanimate thing, for them to act like that about it.

そのもの 霊王
The Spirit King itself

零番隊とは
The 0 Division

Both things are heavily related, I'm guessing it is a machine/shinigami hybrid. Yay, Hikifune, so whatever Hiyori's interim mama/old captain was called.

永久除籍を受け入れるほどの夜一と裏腹の関係とは
The relationship between Urahara and Yoruichi.

Interesting……….—__—

ひよりの命は
Hiyori’s life/fate

If she's dead I'mma cry...

巻頭カラーで描かれるこのもの達の目的は?正体は?
The purpose of the things drawn in the color pages? Their true identity?

???

[IMG139]http://forosdz.com/subir/images/XR4jO.jpg[/IMG139]

Edit: Looks like the "chapter" is out.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.