• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Kaien Resurrected/became Ichigo surely….

That's if he isn't Ichigo's real father. Watch that happen.

The Reiou must be non-living/an inanimate thing, for them to act like that about it.

It honestly would not surprise me if it's THE HEART of all things. Like, some metaphysical concept instead of an actual being.

Both things are heavily related, I'm guessing it is a machine/shinigami hybrid. Yay, Hikifune, so whatever Hiyori's interim mama/old captain was called.

Have the identities of any other squad 0 members ever been revealed or hinted at?

Either way, I'll believe it when I actually see it.

If she's dead I'mma cry...

Why would she be dead if Shinji and the other new captains survived?

Personally, I'm hoping the ones who weren't captains before got restored at least close to their original ranks. I'd like to see the original line this came from, though, because I've heard something about a line that talks about all the Vizards and not just Hiyori.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
=

Why would she be dead if Shinji and the other new captains survived?

Personally, I'm hoping the ones who weren't captains before got restored at least close to their original ranks. I'd like to see the original line this came from, though, because I've heard something about a line that talks about all the Vizards and not just Hiyori.

Well the other vizard were not horizontally bisected…..

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I actually like Mayuri's new look. The best look he's had yet.

Orphee

no need to be upset
Shunsui's bankai will be revealed in the next arc; also Kubo said that he wanted to give bankai to a lieutenant (he mentioned Yumichika and Izuru).
Yachiru isn't going to fight, and doesn't have shikai at the moment.
Zero squad will appear in the new arc, Kubo has already designed them but still doesn't know where or when to let them appear.
The Sereitei will be left in ruins in this new arc.
Aizen is going to reappear.
Some Espada are going to return (Grimmjow and Neliel almost confirmed).
[IMG139]http://pics.livejournal.com/_debbiechan_/pic/0037xt72[/IMG139]
Circle: Has more possibilities of return
Triangle: Likely to appear.
Star: Less likely to appear.
Sorry for the bad grammar :p

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Shunsui's bankai will be revealed in the next arc; also Kubo said that he wanted to give bankai to a lieutenant (he mentioned Yumichika and Izuru).
Zero squad will appear in the new arc, Kubo has already designed them but still doesn't know where or when to let them appear.

Excited to see Espada again, but what relevance will they have, if their power levels are stunted due to the hogyoku making them reach the peak of their potential?

Neliel and Grimmjow, I like them, but not sure how relevant they'll be.

Well now for sure Ulquiorra is put to rest, as are Yammy, Syazel, Aaroniero, and Baraggan…..

However, the fact that we know Stark and Zommari, and Nnoitra are dead for certain may mean if they, appear, it will most certainly be a flash back or in hell.

Nel, Tier, and Grimmjow are certainly alive. Well at least the ladies are….confirmed….

Seireitei in ruins does not appeal to me…

Yachiru officially sucks…

Yes!!!!

AIZEN-SAMA returns!!! This is the last arc so I'm going to assume he regains power and is released/escapes.

I really don't care to give Izuru, and Yumichika even less, a bankai, heck knowing Yumichika, we'd get a rehash battle, like Cuulhorne, because his true-bankai is likely a kido type also.

Give it to Rukia or Matsumoto, who was actually shown working toward a bankai….or Shuhei even….

dewey911p

primus inter pares
two bucks says that either Ichigo is in line to become the next soul king and learns some kido, or he becomes the captain of the royal guard and still learns some kido by the end of the Arc.

im not oppose to ichigo learning some Kido b/c i like to see him fight and that would add another dimension to his battles. On the other hand, his control of Reitsu is comparable to Renji so i imagine he would just blow himself up half the time and not be very good at it. As for the next Spirit king, that sounds to far fetched for SS to let their next king wander around the living world for 17 years, unattended and isolated, to one day just say "hey, your our next king, lets go!" Possible, but i dont think its probable.

Im sad Bleach is ending, but i hope its one hell of a ride to the finish line!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Thanks for posting this. To be quite honest though, this doesn't give us much new information. We already knew that we would be seeing new bankai in this arc, we already knew that Squad Zero (aka the Royal Guard) was going to appear and many of us predicted that Aizen would appear eventually since he seems to know a lot about Ichigo's birth. I was also pretty sure that Nel and Grimmjow would reappear since they sort of disappeared without getting proper closure. I wish Kubo had given us a few more details.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Okay, for this week:
- Something at the researchcenter is going awry, Mayuri isn't too worry about it.
- Some new shinobi meet up with Ichigo..

Lorde

Okay, for this week:
- Something at the researchcenter is going awry, Mayuri isn't too worry about it.
- Some new shinobi meet up with Ichigo..

Typical Mayuri; he never seems to worry about things. It's one of his [few] redeeming qualities. And do you mean shinigami?

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Mayuri will be appearing? Sweet, can't wait for his new look. And glad Afro-san is returning, even if it's only for a couple of pages.

Lorde

That afro-shinigami's name is Zennosuke Kurumadani or something, right? I like him. I'm also interested in the other shinigami that will be introduced, although I doubt that they'll have any real significance. Still, it's always cool to meet new characters even if they aren't going to be active.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Mayuri will be appearing? Sweet, can't wait for his new look. And glad Afro-san is returning, even if it's only for a couple of pages.

Not a favorite, so Mayuri, I hope is not an integral part of the new arc….

That afro-shinigami's name is Zennosuke Kurumadani or something, right? I like him. I'm also interested in the other shinigami that will be introduced, although I doubt that they'll have any real significance. Still, it's always cool to meet new characters even if they aren't going to be active.

Afro's shikai was such a p.of.shit////

Jaren

I'm kinda sad to hear that Bleach is ending. I hope it continues if SJ sees that this "Final Arc" shows promise and has good ratings. Or see a new series, like having Ichigo become the captain of Squad 13 or something, and using the others as a specialties group or something.

As long as it doesn't end ;(

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
In this weeks chapter....

NOTHING HAPPENS.

Nothing at all....

dewey911p

primus inter pares
the thousand year blood war, This is going to be so EPIC!!! with 1000 years we should get to see some major character development. Its already been hinted at that Toshiro will perfect his Bankai, a few others will learn Bankai and Ichigo still has to show off his new powers, so theres a year full of material right there! It would be cool if Kenpachi got at least a Shikai, or a back story. Honestly though i cant think of any Shikai that would suit him or that he would even use since he likes to drag out a fight. Maybe something like Getsuga? but its already in use, twice. A hunting knife? been there, done that. Idk but it would be cool to see him develop more :) The first chapter was pretty cool. "Shino-san doesn't even have a chest to stick ou- WHAM" lol Gotta love the comedy. And Ichigo's cool appearance saving the day like always. Glad to see Bleach is back! :)

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I loved this chapter for one reason... a bad**** Ichigo making an epic entrance as always. Plus the beginning chapter is setting the mood for the final arc.

Yuki and Shino are decent characters but they need more time before I start to like them or anything.

Mayuri was awesome as always and he pretty much confirms who the main antagonists are aka the Quincys.

The comedy was decent I'll give Kubo that.

The color page was good and Ichigo's Zangetsu looks so much more sleeker and deadly in its new form and in color too.

Anyone notice his hollow eyes in the color page?

Can't wait for next week's chapter and if the villain will be introduced or not by then.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I immediately knew they were talking about the Quincy. Not really hinting at it, but I suppose Kubo could make it some other form of people as all the Quincy were killed minus Ryuuken and Uryu. Other than that nothing really happened. Gonna have to wait for it to get good.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
The best part about the chapter was the feel of Ichigo going back to his roots. Him slaying those Hollows gave me a good feeling and I'm hyped up for this final arc.

There is no way this arc will finish until 2015/16 at the latest. Kubo owes us at least 3 years to tie up all loose ends.

Year 1: Introduce Quincy enemies, Zero squad and maybe start Isshins past.

Year 2: Squeeze in TBTP continuing from before where we left off.

Year 3: Winding down to the end

Year 4: End Bleach with a bang and make a new series :D

Year 5: extra year in case 4 isn't enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.