• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So Ivan is a Quincy and not an Arrancar? I wonder why he had a Hollow mask then, unless the theories about him being a hybrid are correct. But moving on, I loved this week's chapter. My favorite part was the ending and how those things just entered Yamamoto's office to declare war on the shinigami. Things are moving along quickly, and I couldn't be happier.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
So Ivan is a Quincy and not an Arrancar? I wonder why he had a Hollow mask then, unless the theories about him being a hybrid are correct. But moving on, I loved this week's chapter. My favorite part was the ending and how those things just entered Yamamoto's office to declare war on the shinigami. Things are moving along quickly, and I couldn't be happier.

Something I hadn't though of……..hybrids, well more hybrids……

Well given they already touched on shinigami/hollow and hollow/shinigami hybrids…..

Now we have possible Quincy/hollow hybrids…….

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
That was some quick thinking by Orihime. I love how everyone was so nonchalant about Ivan's appearance, especially Yuki and Shino. Ivan's bow was something else, but it's size makes me question it's usefulness in battle. Still, gonna be interesting to see how Ichigo fights against him. Once again, more interesting developments in Soul Society. Definitely can't wait to see who these guys are that think they cold just walk up to Yamamoto and boss him around. Very nice chapter.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
That was some quick thinking by Orihime. I love how everyone was so nonchalant about Ivan's appearance, especially Yuki and Shino. Ivan's bow was something else, but it's size makes me question it's usefulness in battle. Still, gonna be interesting to see how Ichigo fights against him. Once again, more interesting developments in Soul Society. Definitely can't wait to see who these guys are that think they cold just walk up to Yamamoto and boss him around. Very nice chapter.

Sure, they haven't done much or shown faces yet, but the masked+cloaked guys don't impress me much.

Time will tell.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
lol This weeks chapter was mostly humor to me with the hint of action. Really looking forward to what Ivan's bow can do vs Ichigo. Also how the hell are those guys in Yama-ji's office gonna make it without getting roasted? lol

As for the Bleach movie, I say meh because a Naruto and One Piece live movie is also in the works apparently.

When it comes out it will suck blah blah blah. People will watch it and be disgusted. Bleach fans will pretend that it never existed. Eventually it will fade into obscurity.

Or it might miraculously be a good Bleach movie and shock people lol.

Lorde

Those white-clothed things - which I'll assume are Quincys - are either really brave or really stupid. Yamamoto is the strongest shinigami in Soul Society, and he could probably kill them all with a single blow.

JD

Those white-clothed things - which I'll assume are Quincys - are either really brave or really stupid. Yamamoto is the strongest shinigami in Soul Society, and he could probably kill them all with a single blow.

Hmm, I don't know they have to be pretty strong to confront Yamamoto like that. And if Wonderweiss was able to hold his own against Yamamoto for a little bit these guys could probably due the same especially since their is a group of them.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll be good... Yeah I know, crazy talk. At least it'll be likely to be hilarious like the DBZ movie.

Them being Quincys would make the most sense, but I also like the idea they could be members of Squad Zero.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Not much happened in this chapter. So it looks like Ivan might be a Quincy. This completely contradicts what Uryu and Ryuuken stated earlier in the series about being the last Quincy and all the others being slaughtered unless he's an Arrancar with Quincy powers as opposed to Shinigami.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Them being Quincys would make the most sense, but I also like the idea they could be members of Squad Zero.

This idea actually jumped into my head, too.

We don't really know anything much at all about the Zero Squad, right?

Lorde

I don't understand why Squad Zero would declare war on Soul Society. I brought up the theory that they would be the villains of this arc a few months back, but there were too many plot holes, so I gave it up. I'm going to assume that they're just Quincys, and that Squad Zero will appear later on as allies of Soul Society.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Episode 361. Thus begins the greatest fight in Bleach since Aizen in the anime. That Getsuga Tenshou puts his Black Getsuga Tenshou to shame.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I don't understand why Squad Zero would declare war on Soul Society. I brought up the theory that they would be the villains of this arc a few months back, but there were too many plot holes, so I gave it up. I'm going to assume that they're just Quincys, and that Squad Zero will appear later on as allies of Soul Society.
It could go in hand with the changes in Yamamoto and Soul Society caused by Ichigo. The King might not like the current attitude or the fact they're working with the Vizards. Anyway, it was just something else to think about.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Episode 361. Thus begins the greatest fight in Bleach since Aizen in the anime. That Getsuga Tenshou puts his Black Getsuga Tenshou to shame.

This is the manga thread….

It could go in hand with the changes in Yamamoto and Soul Society caused by Ichigo. The King might not like the current attitude or the fact they're working with the Vizards. Anyway, it was just something else to think about.

Remember, then King is likely a 'thing' not a person…..

multi-scale

This is the manga thread….

Remember, then King is likely a 'thing' not a person…..

Oh you know, the King isn't a real person, it's the bonds we captains and subordinates share that make us stronger and love and all that bullcrap.

On a side note, if the King was willing to declare war on the Gotei 13 for allying with Vizards, Aizen doesn't seem like a bad guy anymore. He seems to be stressing Shinigami-Hollow collaboration more in the series than any other character. Anyway, the Zero Squad is made up of promoted captains (I think) so Yama probably would've recognized their reiatsu, and they did state they were meeting him for the first time. Most likely they're Quicies or Quincy-Hollows.

Lorde

The Spirit King and Squad Zero don't seem to pay much attention to what goes on in Soul Society from what I recall. I don't think they've noticed any changes, nor do I think that they'd even care. These new guys are most likely Quincys, although I wish they were something else as I think Quincys are boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.