• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
True, but given this is the last arc and their suppose to be introduced, things could have changed.

Well if Ivan is truly some Quincy/Hollow hybrids, it should make them interesting enough. Or even Quincy Fullbringers.

stevendat

Wandering Demon
I'll guess these guys are some ex squad zero people looking to reform the system from the ground up. I mean they know where yama is, they must know of his strength and those of his army(captians, vice caps, and so on)

Last edited:

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Hopefully, the last arc isn't a disappointment. Right now, I'm not too happy with what I've read so far of it, but I'm still (kinda) hopeful.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hopefully, the last arc isn't a disappointment. Right now, I'm not too happy with what I've read so far of it, but I'm still (kinda) hopeful.

I think things have started out well. We're only three chapters into the new arc and the villains have already declared war on Soul Society. I know that this arc will be long, but I think it's great that Kubo is giving us some interesting chapters to start things off; I won't really mind the later chapters so long as the start of the arc is interesting.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I think we're off to a great start in the final arc. So far Kudo hasn't ran into the problem of things getting bogged down and confusing. As long as he keeps this up, the final arc will be better the the past arcs.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I think we're off to a great start in the final arc. So far Kudo hasn't ran into the problem of things getting bogged down and confusing. As long as he keeps this up, the final arc will be better the the past arcs.

Ehhhh…..

It's WAAAY too early to judge that.

Let's get another 15 to 20 chapters deep before claiming that...

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Well I'm trying to be positive.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I don't think the start has been bad at all. Compared to recent arcs (Xcution arc I'm looking at you) this start is really good. Not too vague, but not too revealing.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Oh yay, Quincy Nazis.

This is gonna be...fun.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I love that cover, though it does bring up the question of what role will Yuki be playing. Anyway, since VandenReich means "Of the Empire", I still can't help but think the Royal Guard will be involved somehow. I liked how Ichigo could see that Ivan wanted him to use Bankai and he was somehow able to break through whatever trap/spell Ivan was attempting to use. And more importantly, we actually got a death on the good side before the fighting even began (hopefully). Great chapter bodes well for things.

Lorde

So that Ivan guy was trying to seal Ichigo's bankai or something? That's interesting. It seems to have failed though, which is good; Ichigo just got his Zanpakuto back and it would be a shame for him to have his bankai taken away. I was also impressed with Yamamoto at the start of the chapter, but these enemies seem stronger than he is.

arceus03

I love that cover, though it does bring up the question of what role will Yuki be playing. Anyway, since VandenReich means "Of the Empire", I still can't help but think the Royal Guard will be involved somehow. I liked how Ichigo could see that Ivan wanted him to use Bankai and he was somehow able to break through whatever trap/spell Ivan was attempting to use. And more importantly, we actually got a death on the good side before the fighting even began (hopefully). Great chapter bodes well for things.

VandenReich means "Vanden Empire" at least that's what Wiki says and the title is something like "Declaration of war".

Sasakibe……you did nothing as a character, so I'm not really impacted by your death.

He's dead?

Still, Kubo never had problems killing the more minor characters, so meh. It's just a shame we never really did see what his zanpakto is capable of. If he is dead, that is.

I'm actually looking forward to the rumored Unohana fight. If the rumor is true, that is. Hopefully. :3

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
VandenReich means "Vanden Empire" at least that's what Wiki says and the title is something like "Declaration of war".

He's dead?

Still, Kubo never had problems killing the more minor characters, so meh. It's just a shame we never really did see what his zanpakto is capable of. If he is dead, that is.

I'm actually looking forward to the rumored Unohana fight. If the rumor is true, that is. Hopefully. :3

The hooded/masked guys claimed he was dead……well, they inferred he was anyhow.

People in Bleach seem to evade/survive death, so who knows.

Lorde

Huh. I just realized that Ivan looks a bit like Aizen. Anyway, I doubt Sasakibe is dead. He's not an important character, but I think Kubo will let him live so we can see what his shikai can do. It's sad that he always gets beaten up; it was bad enough that Ichigo defeated him when he was trying to save Rukia, but the fact that he wasn't involved in the fight against Aizen and the Espada and now this makes him seem pathetic.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Vanden is roughly Dutch for "Of the". Someone translated it on another site.

multi-scale

The idea that these guys can take on Yama is absolutely absurd, since we can assume they're probably not the bosses (bosses never appear this early, too many of them to be actual bosses, etc.) Waiting for Yama to whip some major Quincy ***. I'm also hoping for the Hollows to get involved, as they're getting screwed over from every side.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Huh. I just realized that Ivan looks a bit like Aizen. Anyway, I doubt Sasakibe is dead. He's not an important character, but I think Kubo will let him live so we can see what his shikai can do. It's sad that he always gets beaten up; it was bad enough that Ichigo defeated him when he was trying to save Rukia, but the fact that he wasn't involved in the fight against Aizen and the Espada and now this makes him seem pathetic.

Sasakibe's shikai is electric in nature, iirc, it was seen in a PSP Video Game.

I honestly hope he stays dead, he's boring anyway….

Lorde

Sasakibe's shikai is electric in nature, iirc, it was seen in a PSP Video Game.

I honestly hope he stays dead, he's boring anyway….

I don't trust the video games as they often exaggerate the shikai abilities. I think Sasakibe is incredibly boring, but I expect more from him since he's so mysterious. It would be a shame for Kubo to just kill him off, especially since Sasakibe is Yamamoto's right-hand-man.

Status
Not open for further replies.