• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

What happened to Pesche and Dondochokka? Couldn't they help out or are they afraid to fight in front of child Nel?

uber gon

Accept Change
I'd expect Chad to use his Hollow powers, but I'm afraid the quincies would destroy his arms permanently if he did.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Screw Grimmjow, he is as useless as Chad now.

Kubo must give screentime for interesting characters like Isshin, Yoruichi or Urahara.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Screw Grimmjow, he is as useless as Chad now.

Kubo must give screentime for interesting characters like Isshin, Yoruichi or Urahara.

Kisuke's stupidity in this week's chapter has knocked him off my favorite Bleach characters list. Also, I'm hollering at your comment about Grimmjow. He's been missing since his fight with Ichigo. He actually has a reason to be "useless" unlike Chad who spends more time sprawled on the ground than on his feet.

REL720

The Elusive Man
I'd expect Chad to use his Hollow powers, but I'm afraid the quincies would destroy his arms permanently if he did.

I'm afraid Chad won't be able to do anything with the beating he took. Especially with all those holes on his sides and what not.

The only person I see putting down Kirge completely, is Urahara who seems the least hurt even though an arrow is protruding from his back. I mean... he used to be a captain. You can't count him out that quickly.

Last edited:

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Maybe it's time for Kisuke to go bankai, since he took away Kirge's bankai stealing tool.

JD

Maybe it's time for Kisuke to go bankai, since he took away Kirge's bankai stealing tool.

I really hope so I've been waiting for him to use it for a while now.

Kisuke's stupidity in this week's chapter has knocked him off my favorite Bleach characters list. Also, I'm hollering at your comment about Grimmjow. He's been missing since his fight with Ichigo. He actually has a reason to be "useless" unlike Chad who spends more time sprawled on the ground than on his feet.

I agree with the Chad thing at least he's still standing.. I'm just upset that he looks pretty much like this right now.

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/DbTd1.png[/IMG139]

waffle_x_v

Fun stuff
She's probably going to be in SS soon enough or she's all ready there. She takes her time observing the situation before making any moves. I don't see her coming to Heuco mundo.

Last edited:

Lorde

Which begs the question.

Where the hell is youroichi. We have seen everyone but her.

I don't know, but I don't expect her to be active in this arc. I thought her role during the Fake Karakura Town arc was redundant, and I can't see Kubo giving her anything better at this point. She's fading quickly. Kisuke will probably solve all the problems himself since he's a genius. Still waiting for Aizen to appear though.

JD

So the purge begins.. even though you couldn't see it you can tell they're getting slaughtered. And I wonder who killed Kirge I hope it was Grimmjow we'll find out next chapter. Also it sounds like As Nodt injured Byakuya and Renji someone was complaining about how bad the pain was and someone was saying to resist it. And Kirge is Stern Ritter J? I didn't see that coming it's going to be interesting to see how Ichigo fairs against the next Stern Ritter he faces.

Last edited:

SkyDeity

White Kyurem FTW
Everyone really wants to see Grimmjow to return.....but it could be a new face to us. Urahara was sure shocked to see whoever it was. Possible first appearance of the Zero Squad?

waffle_x_v

Fun stuff
I really do like the espada, but I hate grimmjow. His character is incredibly superficial and is just a generic rival. I honestly think stark should have been kept alive instead of him. >.> I like hallibel b/c her character has a lot of depth.
Really, the only reason grimmjow was kept alive was b/c of his fan base...

JD

I really do like the espada, but I hate grimmjow. His character is incredibly superficial and is just a generic rival. I honestly think stark should have been kept alive instead of him. >.> I like hallibel b/c her character has a lot of depth.
Really, the only reason grimmjow was kept alive was b/c of his fan base...

I'm neutral about Grimmjow he's a pretty cool character and all but sometimes he annoys me. And seriously Chad? You're on the floor again I'm getting tired of this even Orihime is still up Kubo might as well just kill Chad if he's just going to end up on the floor.

gliscor&yanmega

I like how everyone was happy(Or whatever) that Ichigo was coming, and Mayuri is just thinking about teaching Akon where his place is(I assume that's what he was thinking, he looked annoyed). I've taken a liking to Akon these past few chapters, I didn't really pay much attention to him before but he's getting some nice screen time here.

I wonder who's the person who killed(Probably...maybe) that guy and has the sword to Kisuke's face at the end.

Lorde

So things have taken a turn for the worst. It's actually kind of sad that Soul Society is falling like this; I thought they were competent enough to survive a full-on war. Anyway, it seems there's some weird mind control stuff going on since everyone seems to be turning on each other (I wish it was Aizen's doing, but I doubt it). I wasn't surprised that Kirge got blown up, but I'm super interested in who did it.

JD

Another thing I caught when I was reading the chapter it seems like the Stern Ritters "letter" isn't a ranking of power. It seems like it refers to a certain task.. or an ability they're capable of Kirge stated that J stood for "jail" probably because he is good at creating seals to contain the opponent like he did to Ichigo right now.

waffle_x_v

Fun stuff
THAT WAS TOTALLY HALLIBELS ATTACK! Compare it to when she sliced toshiro, only tiburon can do this. The queen of heuco mundo is back!

Last edited:

arceus03

THAT WAS TOTALLY HALLIBELS ATTACK! Compare it to when she sliced toshiro, only tiburon can do this. The queen of heuco mundo is back!

Sadly no. Her zanpakto both sealed and released is not a simple katana. That seemed more like Grimmjoww, or maybe Isshin, though idk why he would do that to Urahara.

Seems like the one "controlling" Jidanbo is that person outside with the pointy shoes. Must be a new SR.

New concept with the alphabet. Interesting. And we've got U, F and E so far.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS! lol. I wonder if that's the real dialog or just the translators having fun.

Last edited:

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Enjoyed how the news of Ichigo coming gave so many hope. Hopefully with Kirge gone, Ichigo will be able to break free. And it was interesting to learn that the letter in a Stern Ritter's name applies to what their ability is. As for the mystery person, I'm gonna guess it's either Grimmjow just because or Gin due to the appearance of the blade. Nice chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.