• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
I think I'm liking this war quite a bit more than the fake karakura town ark, though I hope the tide turns soon even if it's just a little bit, things do not look good.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Should have expected us to skip away. Anyway, Byakuya's battle was interesting, especially his thoughts of Rukia and fear. His opponent using fear as a weapon makes it likely that Kenpachi will appear soon to fight them, presuming the shinigami are allowed a win or two. If not, Kenpachi will fight them next time I guess. still nice to see Byakuya hold out as long as he did, though I doubt this will be the end of him. Looks like Rukia is fighting too. Good chapter.

waffle_x_v

Fun stuff
I can't believe byakuya got his **** kicked. That was unexpected. So looks like the SR letters represent an aspect of their power rather than ranking, interesting.

JD

I can't believe byakuya got his **** kicked. That was unexpected. So looks like the SR letters represent an aspect of their power rather than ranking, interesting.

Yeah I pointed that out a week ago. Kirge was "Jail" and As Nodt is "Fear" I bet the guy controlling Jidanbou is C for "Chaos" or M for "Manipulated." Anyway someone over at Narutoforums posted this and I just had to share it.

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/5gdxO.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

PokeMaster366

Yeah I pointed that out a week ago. Kirge was "Jail" and As Nodt was "Fear" I bet the guy controlling Jidanbou is C for "Chaos" or M for "Manipulated." Anyway someone over at Narutoforums posted this and I just had to share it.

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/5gdxO.png[/IMG139]

A new meme is born Nice to see a good guy not named Chad get his butt handed to him so easily in a serious fight. Then again, this is probably going to happen a lot in this war.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So we've been trolled. I thought Kubo had gotten over this, but I guess not. Anyway, the chapter wasn't that great, mostly because As Nodt kept talking in riddles. Byakuya seems to be at the end of his rope, which is oddly satisfying. I guess it's all up to Renji now. I hope he can pull through for once.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So we've been trolled. I thought Kubo had gotten over this, but I guess not. Anyway, the chapter wasn't that great, mostly because As Nodt kept talking in riddles. Byakuya seems to be at the end of his rope, which is oddly satisfying. I guess it's all up to Renji now. I hope he can pull through for once.

What? Why were we trolled? We had Byakuya die fgs! FINALLY!

JD

I actually don't think Byakuya is dead.. Renji got cut by Senbonzakura before and it was way worse. Byakuya's injuries seem pretty minor compared to some of the injuries other characters have received in the manga. I think he might just be knocked out or he trolls As Nodt with Utsusemi the technique that Yoruichi taught him.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I actually don't think Byakuya is dead.. Renji got cut by Senbonzakura before and it was way worse. Byakuya's injuries seem pretty minor compared to some of the injuries other characters have received in the manga. I think he might just be knocked out or he trolls As Nodt with Utsusemi the technique that Yoruichi taught him.

No, we only see the backside of Byakuya, so how severe the injuries are is something we can't definitely say.

That being said, we see Rukia going 'Nii-sama?' when she sees a falling petal, and there's a big R.I.P. at the top of the last page.. Now what does that mean?

Lorde

Byakuya is obviously still alive. He's one of the most popular characters, so there's no way that he'd die. I'm just glad that this gives Renji an opportunity to counter attack.

JD

No, we only see the backside of Byakuya, so how severe the injuries are is something we can't definitely say.

That being said, we see Rukia going 'Nii-sama?' when she sees a falling petal, and there's a big R.I.P. at the top of the last page.. Now what does that mean?

Where did you see R.I.P? I just see As Nodt saying "Farewell"
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c501/16.html

I think that there is a possibility that he is dead.. but I just can't see him dead he was actually one of the captains that I thought would end up coming out with a win maybe that's because I like him or because he's one of the more important characters I don't know. And like Kira said I'm expecting Renji to totally flip out next chapter Kubo said his Bankai had a new look or something like that so maybe we'll see it.

gliscor&yanmega

Argh, wanted to know who's blade is at Kisuke D: and now there's Byakuya cliffhanger, I can imagine Kubo having all these cliffhangers that all get dealt with after so many chapters, which I would love and hate.

The guy Byakuya is facing is freaking me out...starting to like him in the way that he's just so messed up I'm intrigued. Still, his design is so weird, especially those darn eyes D:

EDIT: Also, the fear Byakuya was going through was pretty messed up...nightmares tonight that's for sure D:

Last edited:

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard

Lorde

I thought it was sweet that Byakuya was thinking about Rukia; zombiefied Rukia was just gross though. I hope As Nodt dies in a pit of fire for spreading so much fear.

JD

Right here. It surprised me that Byakuya was beaten so badly, even if he didn't have his Bankai. To me he seemed like one of the captains that doesn't need his Bankai to win.

Oh wow.. interesting I guess he actually might be dead then.

I thought it was sweet that Byakuya was thinking about Rukia; zombiefied Rukia was just gross though. I hope As Nodt dies in a pit of fire for spreading so much fear.

I feel like Ichigo will kill As Nodt when he arrives in the Soul Society especially if he harms Renji who is one of his closest friends.

waffle_x_v

Fun stuff
I knew some captains were gonna get killed to make room for the renaming vizords, kisuke and the others. But I thought soifon would be dead to make room for yoroichi, mayuri dead to make room for kisuke and kommamura for love.
Also some VC casulties to make room for hiyori and lisa. I didn't think kubo would kill off byakuya as I don't see the relevance in that.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Dear God, that was....horrifying.

Byakuya, dying? Well, Bleach is ending now, so there's nothing to lose by killing off the characters that bring the ratings up.

Next up, Hitsugaya?

arceus03

Next up, Hitsugaya?

Not before he shows another ton of new techniques. But luckily his bankai is stolen.

I have my doubts about Byakuya dying, since it's all based on that last panel with the "R.I.P" / "Farewell" word. Buuuuut we'll see.

I can't actually wait for the plot to develop and for the Royal Guards to show up. And more importantly, for Unohana to fight someone.

Was that really senbonzakura used on byakuya? Or was it the noot guy's attack?

I believe it was Senbonzakura, since there was that petal which fluttered near Rukia and Nodt was holding up the medal and all that.

If the medal simply regurgitates the bankai's power, then sooner or later I think we'll see Sasakibe's bankai ability.

Lorde

I knew some captains were gonna get killed to make room for the renaming vizords, kisuke and the others. But I thought soifon would be dead to make room for yoroichi, mayuri dead to make room for kisuke and kommamura for love.
Also some VC casulties to make room for hiyori and lisa. I didn't think kubo would kill off byakuya as I don't see the relevance in that.

Quite honestly, I don't think Byakuya is dead. I don't care what the chapter said, there's no way that Kubo would kill off one of his most popular characters. I also don't think that any other Captain will die. I'm all for Love getting back his former position, but I don't think Komamura's death would cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.