• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

gohan5

Irisboy
alol at the cliffhanger. This plot point was obvious from the initial hint. I also hope Ichigo stops with his depressing attitude soon.

I agree, it's like come on man hug a bunny or something.

Ichigo's always depressed though; it's part of his character. At least he'll finally get some answers to things he's been curious about but has never asked.

Yeah to an extent, but usually this is where he's all super motivated to train and figure something out in order to get back to protecting his friends. Now he's all, I can't face anyone.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
But who was sword?

Frankly, Masaki being a Quincy was so obvious I'm not going to touch it. I'm more interested in what Isshin's last name originally was - 99.9% chance it's Shiba, as everyone guessed long ago, but I would lose it if it actually ended up being something like "Aizen."

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
His last name being "Aizen" would be an awesome trolling, and make that whole thing with Aizen less weird.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yeah I think it's safe to say that Isshin is from the Shiba family, which would explain why Ichigo was often mistaken for Kaien. But frankly, I'm not too concerned with that. I'm more concerned with the way the story is going; at this point I fully expect Ichigo to undergo Quincy training instead of Shinigami training.

JD

Kubo does not know how to ****ing write. -_- Or draw. ****ing stupid *** chapter.

Oh stop your whining no one is forcing you to read Bleach if you don't like it stop reading it. Anyway, yeah like everyone else said it's pretty obvious that Isshin is related to Kukaku and Ganju Kubo even hinted at it before this arc even started.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
gasp. I am so shocked about the truth of ichigo's ma. like no one saw that coming.

I honestly wonder if anyone was surprised by that revelation. I mean Kubo made it so obvious beforehand that it seems like a waste of a suspenseful moment in my opinion.

PokeMaster366

I honestly wonder if anyone was surprised by that revelation. I mean Kubo made it so obvious beforehand that it seems like a waste of a suspenseful moment in my opinion.

In my opinion, Bleach is starting to feel more like fanfiction, and I don't mean fanfiction in general (there are actually a lot of pretty good ones), I mean, and I quote:

Zero Punctuation said:
The kind that's happy to completely miss every point going, as long as it's favourite characters look cool.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
That's strangely accurate. We'll see how the story goes from the revelation...

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
In my opinion, Bleach is starting to feel more like fanfiction, and I don't mean fanfiction in general (there are actually a lot of pretty good ones), I mean, and I quote:

It just shows that Bleach was never really going to be a very deep plot driven story to begin with. Especially if the backstory of the central character of the series only becomes important in the very last moments, it should be pretty clear that he was, more or less, good enough as an empty shell for the most part..

That's strangely accurate. We'll see how the story goes from the revelation...

Ichigo goes to Uryu, they train. Ichigo goes back to SS, there he trains. Ichigo forces his 'family' to send him back up to the Kings Realm.. Ichigo gets sword with Quincy/Shinigami-fighting-styles and the final bout starts? Kenpachi solo's...

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Ichigo goes to Uryu, they train. Ichigo goes back to SS, there he trains. Ichigo forces his 'family' to send him back up to the Kings Realm.. Ichigo gets sword with Quincy/Shinigami-fighting-styles and the final bout starts? Kenpachi solo's...

Sounds so uneventful. It just goes to show that nothing really happens between big battles but training, except for the beginning of the manga and possibly the beginning of the Fullbring arc.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Wow. Look at all these surprising events.

I am so shocked that Isshin was a Shiba.

I mean, who could've seen it coming?

Last edited:

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
So this is where the famous Aizen line started. Boy, I sure missed hearing that.

JD

Most of us expected Isshin Shiba after Kukaku referenced "that uncle." But I didn't expect Rangiku and Hitsugaya to be his Vice Captain and 3rd seat I was hoping that he'd be a captain of the original Gotei 13 or the Royal Guard.

PokeMaster366

This chapter has been rather uneventful. Nothing outside of stating the obvious really happened in this new chapter, and why does 10th company have to be at the center of things again?

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Kubo is slowing things down again. At least we are getting some depth to characters.

Ok, so what is happening to all these royal families?

Isshin was a head who just left. (Which after reading again, apparently they were the fifth nobel family.)
yoruichi was a head who just left.
byakuya keeps getting his but kicked and can't run squat.
We don't even know about the third and fourth nobel families. I wish we could get some backstory on them. Also, if Isshin/Ichigo were to lead the Shiba's again, could the become the fitfh family once more. Give us some information kubo.

Edit: I was just watching the soifon-yoruichi battle. Question: even if yoruichi had been stabbed twice, would her reiatsu stop her from dying?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.