• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Yhwach's backstory was really interesting. He's definitely being set up as the final boss. Nice explanation on the Quincy's new powers. Good chapter.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Boring chapter. Next to nothing happened. We just learned that Juha/Ywach/whatever is more OP than we originally thought. Bet Ichigo will beat him with a Getsuga Tenshou.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After re-reading the chapter, I've come to the conclusion that I like Haschwalth more now. His loyalty to Yhwach and his suspicions about Uryu were interesting and probably the highlight of the chapter for me. Not that I didn't like learning about Yhwach's past, only that it should've been revealed a lot earlier and it wasn't the best part of the chapter for me.

SkyDeity

White Kyurem FTW
After re-reading the chapter, I've come to the conclusion that I like Haschwalth more now. His loyalty to Yhwach and his suspicions about Uryu were interesting and probably the highlight of the chapter for me. Not that I didn't like learning about Yhwach's past, only that it should've been revealed a lot earlier and it wasn't the best part of the chapter for me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt this way. I really enjoyed learning more about Yhwach but the timing just felt a little off to me.

Lorde

I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt this way. I really enjoyed learning more about Yhwach but the timing just felt a little off to me.

Yeah especially after Renji defeated Mask De Masculine. I thought we'd see the aftermath of that battle right away and move on to the next one right away, but I guess Kubo decided to reveal Yhwach's intentions instead. I fully expect the scene to change again in the next chapter.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
From where do you people get the news that when is the chapter released. Plz tell me.
You can simply check one of the manga hosting sites on Wednesday morning.

$@M@rt#

Indian
THanks TsukiMirage.
Actually, i also like Yhwach. I think his soul is also in Ichigo that means it would have been that once ichigo had touch him or his parents would have touched him somehow. I am thinking who would have and why?

Lorde

I don't think Ichigo has a portion of Yhwach's soul. I mean I know Yhwach pretty much called him a comrade when they met before, but I think that was because he knew about Masaki being a Quincy and Ichigo's heritage overall.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

Agreed, but Bleach has dysfunctional pacing anyway.

Furosuto

Oh my head.... First people complain about back and forth fights that don't get finished. Then they complain when a fight drags on like Mask De Masculines..... And then when we have a chapter with exposition as big as this...... You guys still find it boring?

$@M@rt#

Indian
No i didn't find it boring?
It was actually quite interesting to know what kind of power do Yhwach have.
What to do you think about Kuchiki's Bankai.
I am talking about both Rukia nd Byakuya

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Oh my head.... First people complain about back and forth fights that don't get finished. Then they complain when a fight drags on like Mask De Masculines..... And then when we have a chapter with exposition as big as this...... You guys still find it boring?

That fight should not have been that long. It was obviously done to make Renji look good, but the fact that it took THAT long is ridiculous. Mask de Masculine was not worth the time.

No i didn't find it boring?
It was actually quite interesting to know what kind of power do Yhwach have.
What to do you think about Kuchiki's Bankai.
I am talking about both Rukia nd Byakuya

As far as we know Rukia doesn't have Bankai. There are only three Vice Captains that we know of with Bankai and Rukia is not one of them.

Lorde

I think the complaints about Mask De Masculine's fight are justified given that he was so overexposed by the end of it. I mean defeating two Captains was more than enough, then he had to fight Renji too and instead of returning to the end of that fight, Kubo decided to show Yhwach's backstory, which we honestly should've learned a long time ago. Haschwalth's parts of the chapter were the only redeeming factor imo.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Yeah, as much as I like the backstory, it should have been revealed sooner. Then again, I can't really think of a spot that it could have been placed at that wouldn't have "spoiled" the surprise of SS still losing even if they defeated all the SternRitters.

$@M@rt#

Indian
As far as we know Rukia doesn't have Bankai. There are only three Vice Captains that we know of with Bankai and Rukia is not one of them.

I know but i think the Royal Gaurds took her too to their palace. SO she might come up with a bankai, who knows.

what i think for byakuya's new bankai

Bananakai.+This+has+probably+been+here+before+but+I+found_f5f79e_4588070.png

Last edited:

Lorde

I could see Rukia learning bankai. I mean I didn't think her shikai was very impressive so Kubo would be wise to give her a bankai to make Rukia stronger. Speaking of the Royal Guard though, I wonder when Ginjou, Tsukishima, and Giriko will show up to fight the Sternritters. They've been hyped to be allies of the shinigami, so they should appear at some point.

$@M@rt#

Indian
Yeah that would be awesome to see fulbringers helping him.
Also grimmjow nd neil are alive, so what do you think would Grimmjow come and help ichigo.
The most awesome would be when Urahara nd Isshin would go bankai, if Kubo wants to show us.

Lorde

I swear Kubo needs to show Grimmjow again. I mean we all know that he's still alive and that he was the mystery person that was hanging out with Kisuke's group in Hueco Mundo, but an actual reveal would be great anyway. I also want to see Nel again only if she fights while in her true form though. If she's just going to be in her child form, then no thanks. :p

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Why are people in the Bleach club saying it's ending?
Is it because this is the final arc? I'm on chapter 565, which I think is the latest chapter, but I don't see a reason to say Bleach is ending (apart from the fact that it's the final arc).

Status
Not open for further replies.