• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The most uncomfortable chapter. It doesn't feel like Hitler's about to destroy the king of dead souls.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Glad that Yoruichi's back, but where is my Grimmjow-chan? I also liked Yumichika's observational skills and I hope Mayuri rips Giselle to shreds.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Great to see Yoruichi again, and interesting explanation for Orihime's appearance. Have to say, I've really been enjoying Yumichika in these last few chapters, and can't wait to see what Mayuri does.

JD

Such a gross character..I'm glad Mayuri's fighting him after all he can do whatever he wants to this guy when he's done. I wonder how Mayuri got that one guys body though didn't Grimmjow obliterate him?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So are these the bodies that Mayuri found?

Such a gross character..I'm glad Mayuri's fighting him after all he can do whatever he wants to this guy when he's done. I wonder how Mayuri got that one guys body though didn't Grimmjow obliterate him?

He blew up his entire torso and head.

JD

Last edited:

Lorde

Mayuri's Poke Balls were interesting, but I mostly wanted to see Nemu's zanpakuto. Sigh. Seeing Luppi and the other dead Arrancar was awesome though.

arceus03

Pretty short chapter this week. Or so it felt.

Those are Pokeballs.

Since when does Mayuri care about the other members of the Gotei 13? He turned his own subordinated into bombs when he tried to catch Ishida and Orihime way back then in the first arc or so. Don't think he's the type of character that changes over time except for his appearances

Aaaaand Arrancars. I somehow think those aren't even the original Arrancar. More like the ones he made from their remains that he got from Hueco Mundo.

Lorde

Since when does Mayuri care about the other members of the Gotei 13? He turned his own subordinated into bombs when he tried to catch Ishida and Orihime way back then in the first arc or so. Don't think he's the type of character that changes over time except for his appearances

I'm pretty sure that he was being sarcastic about that and was just saying it in jest.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I think we all expected Giselle to use dead shinigami. Didn't expect old Arrancar to show up though so that's kind of cool.

JD

It's strange how Giselle criticized his friends sex habits when he's literally the biggest pervert out of all them. Anyway, I'm wondering who everyone else is fighting I think Byakuya's fighting against either OMQ or Liltotto since they're both quiet stoic characters.

Lorde

Still waiting to see who Stern Ritter C, L, M, N, W and X are. I suppose Shaz and Pepe need to introduce their letters, plus there was an unnamed Stern Ritter, but that still leaves three unknown Stern Ritters.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Really enjoying the banter between Giselle and Mayuri, and I like the return of the Arrancars.

JD

I'm not his biggest fan but after Giselle is taking care of and killed I think Grimmjow will make his debut.

Gremmy is on the most recent volume cover..I say the next one goes to either Ichigo, Uryu, or Giselle as "The Headless Star"
[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/G7tivDK.jpg[/IMG139]

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
...Huh.

That happened.

I'm expecting angry fan letters and/or Kubo getting his house burned down by pissed off fangirls.

arceus03

Ah. So the Arrancars are... genuine. I was hoping for zombies but whatever. At least they retain their personalities.

I really hope Charlotte has more abilities than what we've seen so far though.

Kind of curious to see how Mayuri will deal with this. Maybe just using his classic Ashisogi Jizo.

I'm expecting angry fan letters and/or Kubo getting his house burned down by pissed off fangirls.

He'll be murdered in his bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.