• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ominous Wind

One of the rumors I heard a couple days ago was something about the fates of characters who disappeared and never came back getting revealed in some fashion, even if not in the chapter itself. Was there any truth to this?

Here's a list of characters whose fate we don't know at the moment:

-Isshin
-Ryuken
-Love
-Mashiro
-Hachi
-Komamura
-Kisuke
-Yoruichi
-Yoruichi's brother
-Grimmjow
-Neliel
-Jinta
-Ururu
-Tessai

I'm probably missing some others

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Remember Deicide? Yeah.. I thought it was going to end then and there..

Me too when I read volume 48 and the Aizen fight ended I honestly thought that was going to be the story's ending cuz it seemed appropriate, but then I learned that the manga kept going even after that volume. ^^;

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Shonen Jump Editorial will open a Bleach website and people will be able to send messages to Kubo. He is going to get roasted.

I hope not. He really doesn't need anymore people to be cruel to him. It would be nice to give a thank you for atleast going for this long but yet just like with the stuff with Kishimoto, people especially here don't appreciate anything they do.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
They're almost certainly going to have some sort of filter just to avoid dealing with those sort of people.

This may not necessarily be a bad thing after all.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
They need to have it be a Japan only thing. At least they are the ones who hopefully won't bomb Kubo with slurs.

You mean Japan only where people burned Bleach volumes in protest of Ichigo/Orihime?

Nah, it's the same everywhere. Only the positive ones will end up going to Kubo.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I hope not. He really doesn't need anymore people to be cruel to him. It would be nice to give a thank you for atleast going for this long but yet just like with the stuff with Kishimoto, people especially here don't appreciate anything they do.

I don't think the author of Bleach should have rude messages sent to him, but he's to blame for how the manga ended cuz I feel that if he had paced things better years ago when he planned the last storyarc, he would've had enough time to give it a much better finale. ^^;

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I don't think the author of Bleach should have rude messages sent to him, but he's to blame for how the manga ended cuz I feel that if he had paced things better years ago when he planned the last storyarc, he would've had enough time to give it a much better finale. ^^;

Bleach was cancelled. He didn't have any sort of deadline that he failed to meet.

Born Better

God of Lightning

Why should people appreciate being given garbage?

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Bleach was cancelled. He didn't have any sort of deadline that he failed to meet.

He might not have had a deadline for when to finish the manga, but the author had issues with pacing the story well. Some fights lasted way too long while others were far too short and riddled with deus ex machina. It's just ironic to me cuz if I remember right he took a month off a year and a half ago to plot the rest of the series and yet its pace and quality still didn't improve much afterward. ^^;

XY Rules

Pokemon Master

Well, they're both definitely way better than that other one for sure. He is the biggest offender of blatantly dragging things out just cause...

Still none of them having anything on Mashima.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
He might not have had a deadline for when to finish the manga, but the author had issues with pacing the story well. Some fights lasted way too long while others were far too short and riddled with deus ex machina. It's just ironic to me cuz if I remember right he took a month off a year and a half ago to plot the rest of the series and yet its pace and quality still didn't improve much afterward. ^^;

Well, that's Kubo isn't it? He always had an issue with pacing and we stuck with it regardless. It doesn't matter if the quality improved or not, despite it being ****, most of the fan base would've wanted to see out the **** ending he had planned. He had everything planned, having to cancel the series threw everything out of the bag, and we got what he could serve up in 4 chapters.

I always figured Bleach would get a continuation of its anime after the series was finally wrapped, after a while. It's not like people wouldn't watch it.
Another thing I'm annoyed about it getting cancelled.

Ominous Wind

We still don't know what exactly happened to Yachiru, right?

This one is really weird. Because It means that Kenpachi could listen to his Zanpakutou all along but at the same time he couldn't.

And why was Yachiru able to interact with everyone? Just imagine if Kenpachi had died fighting Unohana and Yachiru just dissapears. Everyone thinks it's because Kenpachi is dead so she no longer had a reason to stay in SS.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Just read the finale. Okay so Aizen didn't become the Reiou like I wanted, but I was relieved that Renji x Rukia became canon. Their kid looks freaky, though.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Good god.. I know I shouldn't be in this thread anymore, since it ended, but it just feels weird now that I'm only reading One Piece these days.. and it's on a break.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.