• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

Rave

Banned

bobjr

Staff member
There also needs to be a mass amount of colorful explosions that go along with it. With some more powerful explosions.

Yachiru will be in the back with a mortar launcher and fireworks.

Rave

Banned
Yachiru will be in the back with a mortar launcher and fireworks.

I was actually hoping more for a Sogeking entrance/ themesong to go along with it.

bobjr

Staff member
I was actually hoping more for a Sogeking entrance/ themesong to go along with it.

That's going to be shown during chapter 310: A whole chapter looking at Grimmjow's lifeless body.

Rave

Banned
Its somewhat common sense actually.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Its somewhat common sense actually.
..... :(

Seriously though, it never came to me. D:

@Sogeking: Maybe Matsumoto's breasts will make another surprise appearance and push him as he tries to get the hotdog and takes it.

bobjr

Staff member
Can I get some feed back?: Is Bleach really good? Out of 5 stars, 1 being the worst, 5 being way best, what would you guys give it?

2-4 Stars depending on chapter. I enjoy the art but it has a habit of repeating the same story.

Rave

Banned
2-4 Stars depending on chapter. I enjoy the art but it has a habit of repeating the same story.

I'd say 3.

The art is good. The story and pacing is bad in some parts.

bobjr

Staff member
I'd say 3.

The art is good. The story and pacing is bad in some parts.

Well every so often you get a chapter like Hitsugaya's emo poetry session, and other times you get the awsomeness that is Pharoh Mayuri.

GreyGoose

Banned
And at some points, you get huge random power ups, like whats happening now for instance. I mean is "I STUDIED YOUR HIERRO, LOL" the best explanation Kubo has for Kenpachi suddenly being able to cut Noitora, and deflect a cero with his hand? And now, for some unknown reason, Noitora's strength is like, gone. I guess Kubo's streak of good writing had to end sometime. Though, Noitora's hollow hole is super kawaii <3 <3

bobjr

Staff member
And at some points, you get huge random power ups, like whats happening now for instance. I mean is "I STUDIED YOUR HIERRO, LOL" the best explanation Kubo has for Kenpachi suddenly being able to cut Noitora, and deflect a cero with his hand? And now, for some unknown reason, Noitora's strength is like, gone. I guess Kubo's streak of good writing had to end sometime. Though, Noitora's hollow hole is super kawaii <3 <3

That's Bleach for ya!

Gentleman Skeleton

Well the Kenpachi vs Nnoitra fight just keeps getting more and more interesting by the week. First with Kenpachi's eyepatch coming loose, then Nnoitra's Santa Teresa and now Yachiru's getting involved somewhat. Here's to hoping for a Zaraki bankai next issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.