• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Well the Kenpachi vs Nnoitra fight just keeps getting more and more interesting by the week. First with Kenpachi's eyepatch coming loose, then Nnoitra's Santa Teresa and now Yachiru's getting involved somewhat. Here's to hoping for a Zaraki bankai next issue.

I want some Yachiru Pwnage

Well the Kenpachi vs Nnoitra fight just keeps getting more and more interesting by the week. First with Kenpachi's eyepatch coming loose, then Nnoitra's Santa Teresa and now Yachiru's getting involved somewhat. Here's to hoping for a Zaraki bankai next issue.

I disagree. This fight is actually rather boring with the sides going back en forth. And both trying act cool by dissing the other. Just make Kenpachi own that bitch and be over with it. It's getting rather annoying.

bobjr

Staff member
I disagree. This fight is actually rather boring with the sides going back en forth. And both trying act cool by dissing the other. Just make Kenpachi own that bitch and be over with it. It's getting rather annoying.

So I'm the only one who wants Yachiru to actually do something?

uber gon

Accept Change
Who wants to bet that Ichigo is gonna get a devil arm like Nero from Devil May Cry 4?

Gentleman Skeleton

I'm actually curious to see what her powers really are. Something tells me she won't fight though.

Who wants to bet that Ichigo is gonna get a devil arm like Nero from Devil May Cry 4?
Is that a joke pertaining to the fact that both characters are voiced by the same English VA in their respective mediums?

Rave

Banned
I'm gonna have to catch up on Bleach. I kinda dropped off after Mayuri beat down Numero Ocho.

bobjr

Staff member
I'm gonna have to catch up on Bleach. I kinda dropped off after Mayuri beat down Numero Ocho.

Short summary:
Kenpachi stabs Nnoitora in the eye (which happens to be his hollow hole)
Nnoitora cuts off Kenpachi's eyepatch
Nnoitora releases into a 4 armed horned person and cuts Kenpachi down
Nnoitora goes after Yachiru (who I'm convinced is scared of nothing)
Kenpachi gets back up and cuts off one of Nnoitora's arms, bet gets cut down again after it regenerates and two more arms appear.

Rave

Banned
Short summary:
Kenpachi stabs Nnoitora in the eye (which happens to be his hollow hole)
Nnoitora cuts off Kenpachi's eyepatch
Nnoitora releases into a 4 armed horned person and cuts Kenpachi down
Nnoitora goes after Yachiru (who I'm convinced is scared of nothing)
Kenpachi gets back up and cuts off one of Nnoitora's arms, bet gets cut down again after it regenerates and two more arms appear.

So basically each line represents a single chapter, correct?

Zabi

Not really here.

I do, too. Yachiru along with Nanao are the only two Vice Captains who haven't done any fighting, and I would like to see them actually DO something, but knowing Tite, he will just make Kenpachi stand up and protect her. D:

bobjr

Staff member
I do, too. Yachiru along with Nanao are the only two Vice Captains who haven't done any fighting, and I would like to see them actually DO something, but knowing Tite, he will just make Kenpachi stand up and protect her. D:

Nanao got the worst stare down of her life, and is probably scared to fight now.

Zabi

Not really here.
Nanao got the worst stare down of her life, and is probably scared to fight now.

Than atleast have Yachiru fight, I mean, all you seen her do was when Ichigo and Kenpachi are fighting, that pink dragon formed behind her when she was mad...

bobjr

Staff member
Than atleast have Yachiru fight, I mean, all you seen her do was when Ichigo and Kenpachi are fighting, that pink dragon formed behind her when she was mad...

At first I wanted Kenpachi take on Nnoitora while Yachiru took on Tesla but no Kenpachi has to get a freaking one hit kill.

Zabi

Not really here.
At first I wanted Kenpachi take on Nnoitora while Yachiru took on Tesla but no Kenpachi has to get a freaking one hit kill.

That would have been cool, actually, seeing Yachiru fight that giant thing(forgot what animal it was), but yes, they make Kenpachi god like and do one hit kills. D:

uber gon

Accept Change
I'm actually curious to see what her powers really are. Something tells me she won't fight though.

Is that a joke pertaining to the fact that both characters are voiced by the same English VA in their respective mediums?

Yeah, I was joking. It'd be cool though.

bobjr

Staff member
So Kenpachi is close to dying, and decides to hold his sword with two hands. Funny.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Status
Not open for further replies.