• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Know what would have been disturbing. Yachiru telling Kenpachi "I love you daddy" and Kenpachi then getting more powerful.

Rave

Banned
Know what would have been disturbing. Yachiru telling Kenpachi "I love you daddy" and Kenpachi then getting more powerful.

Kenpachi doesn't believe in the power of love.

BattleFranky~40 said:
By revealing a third arm.

And a third leg.

uber gon

Accept Change
Man, Kenpachi with a bankai would be so badass.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Hate to disappoint y'all, but
Kenpachi didn't use bankai. He used his kendo to defeat Nnoitra instead.

uber gon

Accept Change
Hate to disappoint y'all, but
Kenpachi didn't use bankai. He used his kendo to defeat Nnoitra instead.

How did Kenpachi beat him. Was it something cool like Mayuri, or something along Byakuya's line?

bobjr

Staff member
How did Kenpachi beat him. Was it something cool like Mayuri, or something along Byakuya's line?

It called I'm going to swing my sword and kill you, and cause you to have a Nel flashback.

What a boring chapter. Again, it's bleach so what am I going to expect. Also Noitora is a big pussy. I thought he would be cool but end up being a piece of shit.

bobjr

Staff member
What a boring chapter. Again, it's bleach so what am I going to expect. Also Noitora is a big pussy. I thought he would be cool but end up being a piece of shit.

The thing is I had high hopes for this fight, but was severly disappointed.

Rave

Banned
The thing is I had high hopes for this fight, but was severly disappointed.

I think everyone is.

I rather expected this really...

uber gon

Accept Change
Heh, maybe the writers are building something up with Ichigo vs. Aizen.

Zabi

Not really here.
I don't think Ichigo will fight Aizen until he beats the rest of the Espada. I hope they give out the name for the Old Espada, and the numbers for the last three Espada. I wonder who will be 1, I think the old man.

Anzua2

I don't think Ichigo will fight Aizen until he beats the rest of the Espada. I hope they give out the name for the Old Espada, and the numbers for the last three Espada. I wonder who will be 1, I think the old man.

Too obvious. Halibel FTW.

GreyGoose

Banned
Don't really understand why all the *****ing about this fight. Noitora had a pretty cool release, and it wasn't that ****ing bad. You can't expect that much when you got ALL I HAVE TO DO TO WIN IS SCRATCH MY BUTT Kenpachi in there.

Gentleman Skeleton

Wow, I just saw the spoiler for the next chapter. The sole driving for for Nnoitra was his urge to die gloriously in battle, and Tesla was still alive, but he died after his flashback. And, Stark shows up to re-kidnap Orihime.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if Uruhara's training will make Tatsuki (yeah, I'm looking that far ahead) have attacks similar to Tifa's limit breaks from FF7, but in spanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.