• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Uruhara's training will make Tatsuki (yeah, I'm looking that far ahead) have attacks similar to Tifa's limit breaks from FF7, but in spanish.

I'd imagine her to be like this

[img139]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/q-chibi.jpg[/img139]

As in, absolute rape.

Rave

Banned
Wonder if Uruhara's training will make Tatsuki (yeah, I'm looking that far ahead) have attacks similar to Tifa's limit breaks from FF7, but in spanish.

I'm thinking more of Chad clone.

As in, absolute rape.

So she turn into a guy. Now Bleach ripped Ranma 1/2 and 1200 other gender bending anime!

uber gon

Accept Change

As in, absolute rape.

Actually I think she'd be more like Makoto from Street Fighter. Heh, I'd love to see her turn all red colored and go berserk.:D

uber gon

Accept Change
FINALLY, A NEW EXCITING PART TO THIS WHOLE MANGA THINGY. what r aizen up 2?//

Something involving the Orb of Distortion obviously.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Something involving the Orb of Distortion obviously.

and 2 + 2 = 6.

:rolleyes:

Some news I just found out, which was released earlier this week. Bleach will once again plummet into fillers with the anime right on the mangas tail. What is more interesting is the news that has been released about the fillers according to bleach-fan.jp a new character, Amagai Shuusuke, will be taking over the third division captain position. The story will also return to Soul Society starting sometime next month, April. What puzzles me is the episode titles that have be released up to the April 02 are the following, 164. Ishida's Strategy, the 20-second Offense and Defense, 165. The Murderous Intent Boils! The Joyful Grimmjow, 166. Ichigo's Promise, the Destined Battle, 167. Grind Pantera! Grimmjow Strikes Back. Now as us manga readers know, if 167 or even 168 is the last Bleach episode before fillers that would mean that they're planning of cutting a whole lot of Hueco mundo action out. Which I can't even begin to imagine how they plan to fix. Hopefully they will finish the Hueco Mundo ark off before splicing in some fillers.
Nevermind

ENJOY YOUR FILLERS EVERYONE, LOL.

http://www.bleach-fan.jp/amagai/index.html

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
and 2 + 2 = 6.

:rolleyes:

Maybe it's something to do with Aizen's bankai. I'm thinking he'll act like Itachi for the rest of the manga, just with smiles.

Gentleman Skeleton

[IMG139]http://www.bleach-fan.jp/amagai/images/new_chara.gif[/IMG139]
Is it just me, or does the new 3rd squad captain look like Urahara? And who the hell is the guy under him?

Zabi

Not really here.
[IMG139]http://www.bleach-fan.jp/amagai/images/new_chara.gif[/IMG139]
Is it just me, or does the new 3rd squad captain look like Urahara? And who the hell is the guy under him?

Probably his Assistant Captain.

I am mad about the fillers. How are they going to change from Grimmjow's battle to fillers anyway? Are they just going to put some new stuff in and go back to Hueco Mundo where they left off when the fillers are over?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Kenpachi was a dick in this chapter, and that's why he's my favorite Bleach character.

Wait... Why is the anime revealing the new 3rd squad Captian and VC? Does Kubo has any say over this? Fact that they appearing before Kubo's choice in manga make me wonder.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Wait... Why is the anime revealing the new 3rd squad Captian and VC? Does Kubo has any say over this? Fact that they appearing before Kubo's choice in manga make me wonder.

And what happens to Kira? He's gotta go somewhere.

Rave

Banned

They're gonna erase them out one of these days.

uber gon

Accept Change
Probably his Assistant Captain.

I am mad about the fillers. How are they going to change from Grimmjow's battle to fillers anyway? Are they just going to put some new stuff in and go back to Hueco Mundo where they left off when the fillers are over?

Who knows, but I'm sure the transition won't be that bad.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
So, as it turns out:
Orihime was just a decoy to get four of the captains into Hueco Mundo. Aizen no longer needs her. Now, he, Ichimaru and Tousen have sealed off the Garganta, effectively trapping everyone in Hueco Mundo, and the three are preceeding to Karakura Town. Since there are only six captains able to fight, the Gotei 13 has lost half its strength.

The winter battle begins in earnest.

uber gon

Accept Change
So, as it turns out:
Orihime was just a decoy to get four of the captains into Hueco Mundo. Aizen no longer needs her. Now, he, Ichimaru and Tousen have sealed off the Garganta, effectively trapping everyone in Hueco Mundo, and the three are preceeding to Karakura Town. Since there are only six captains able to fight, the Gotei 13 has lost half its strength.

The winter battle begins in earnest.

Well it looks like we'll get to see Ichigo's friends do the fighting. Heh, maybe we'll get to see the Head Captain fight Aizen.:)

Zabi

Not really here.
Oooh, finally something interesting. Looks the war is finally going to start. I can't wait. Nanao doesn't seem to be in Karakura, yet every other Vice Captain that was left is there. Unless I just don't see her...

Gentleman Skeleton

All right, let's see here, who do we have for the Shinigami side:
H. Captain Yamamoto & his LT.
Soi Fon & her Lt.
Saijin Koumamura & his Lt.
Shunsui Kyoraku
Toshiro Hitsugaya & Rangiku Matsumoto
Jushiro Ukitake

And who do we have for HM:
Aizen
Ichimaru
Tousen
Halibel
Stark
Yammy
Ulquiorra
El Anciano

That's 6 to 8 in favor of Hueco Mundo, this is going to get interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.