• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
If Hiyori really is Squad 12's lieutenant, then that means Urahara is her captain.

Gentleman Skeleton

How much do you want to bet we'll be seeing Isshin at some point in these flashbacks?

chapter came out.

Judging from who showed up

Yama still as always is squad 1

Rose is squad 3, unknown vice captain.
Unohana still leader of squad 4. She's old. Even Kyouraku and Ukitake call her Sempai.
Squad 5 is Shinji with Aizen as vice captain.
We don't know who squad 6 is
Squad 7 is Love but unknown vice captain
8 is still Kyoraku with Lisa. I'm assuming Lisa and Naneo are related or something.
9 is unknown
10 is unknown though they mention and 10.
I believe judging from the weird way os speaking, saying Kenpachi did become captain. So he's an old veteran surprisingly.
Hikifune was the original 12th captain(face not shown) but got promoted to royal guards, Uruhara is the new 12th division captain. Hiyori is vice captain.
and 13 is Ukitake though we don't know if Kain still vice captian.

Although they did show Kensei Muguruma, not clear what division he's under.
Either Squad 2, 6, 9, 10.

'Kenpachi' is the title of the strongest warrior (aka Captain of Squad 11), so it's not necessary Zaraki Kenpachi.

Hachi is most likely the Vice Captain of Squad 4, with Frog Girl the VC of Kensei's squad, which is probably 10.

'Kenpachi' is the title of the strongest warrior (aka Captain of Squad 11), so it's not necessary Zaraki Kenpachi.

Yea i reread it and makes more sense although when describing 'him', the describing of his personality is very similar to the Kenpachi we know.

Yea i reread it and makes more sense although when describing 'him', the describing of his personality is very similar to the Kenpachi we know.

For all we know those who inherit the name 'Kenpachi' can be very similar, personality-wise, especially since it seems like the 11st Squad has always been known to be the 'Take No Prisoners, Bad Mother****ers' squad.

Anzua2

I call Shinji being the next major villain.

uber gon

Accept Change
I call Shinji being the next major villain.

I doubt he'd even BE a villain. I see him taking care of Nell (an adult) while her other guardians are in the Soul Society.

Anzua2

I know, but there's gonna be someone with UBER AWESOME POWURZ after Aizen, and Shinji is the most cliche and predictable choice.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
I know, but there's gonna be someone with UBER AWESOME POWURZ after Aizen, and Shinji is the most cliche and predictable choice.
Hmmm, who knows. When Shinji was fighting Grimmjow, I think he might of been afraid of what Grimmjow was gonna do released. I seriously think that Aizen might have a real big surprise under his sleeves, who knows what it is. Obviously he's gotten stronger in past 100 years and knows already what happened with those who turned into Vizards. Why else would he attack the town knowing they are there?

New chapter reveal that Yoruichi was indeed the captain of squad 2.

When Shinji fought Grimmy, he wasn't bit least afraid of him.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
That only means people will be screaming for Yoruichi's Bankai then. Shinji really treated Grimmjow like an annoyance if anything.

uber gon

Accept Change
That only means people will be screaming for Yoruichi's Bankai then. Shinji really treated Grimmjow like an annoyance if anything.

I wanna see her shikai at best. Heh, Grimmjow is gonna get pwned.

Status
Not open for further replies.