• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch how after this "Turn Back the Pendulum #_" is over, we see Aizen's past.

Which prolongs the Final Arc.

no, after Turn Back the Pendulum arc, it goes straight to Ulq vs ichigo.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Yeah but then Ichigo's gonna be all "nut-uh", then whip out some new ability, and beat Ulriq...(I don't know how to spell the rest.)

Isn't that how it goes? I mean he obviously won't die. Or if he does he'll get revived.( Or maybe he won't 0.0 and it'll be a really unexpected plot twist! but I doubt that)

Orihime

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!
I'm looking forward to seeing ulqoala's release

bobjr

Staff member
I'm looking forward to seeing ulqoala's release

To release his sword he has to slit his wrists.

Anywho, I think Ulq will beat Ichigo around, and Nel, Grimmjow, and Ichigo will escape so Ichigo can learn cero or something to beat Ulq.

uber gon

Accept Change
Watch how after this "Turn Back the Pendulum #_" is over, we see Aizen's past.

Which prolongs the Final Arc.

At least it'll be a BIG informative aspect to the series. I'm just hoping it doesn't get the Itachi treatment.

To release his sword he has to slit his wrists.

Are you serious or joking? Because that would fit him.
But yeah there's the new ability Ichigo could learn help him beat Ulq. Maybe grimmjow will teach it to him since they sort of have a mutual respect for each other...not really but sort of. I doubt Grimmjow would help him, but it could be like Zaraki and Ichigo. He always wants to fight Ichigo but saves him sometimes too.

uber gon

Accept Change
Heh, I wanna see Ichigo go Final Marluxia as a new ability. That'd be cool.

Last edited:
The TBtP arc should be about over, now that we've reached the hougyoku.

bobjr

Staff member
I really wanna see that. How the Soul Society finds out about the Vizards and how they get exiled and what not. I'm guessing it will be a no-exuses exile. The Vizards and Urahara will be banished and will be kicked out without being able to say anything.

Well in Urahara and Tessai's case we know they have Yoruichi help them, and then Yoruichi goes into hiding for helping them.

Zabi

Not really here.
I wonder if Yoruichi gets exiled too, for being friends with Urahara. Or did they state why she left Soul Society already? I remember Soi Fon saying she disappeared but I can't remember if she said why she left. *can't remember*

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if we'll start hating the Soul Society after this arc.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
At least it'll be a BIG informative aspect to the series. I'm just hoping it doesn't get the Itachi treatment.

Lol, true.

On another note, the TBtP Arc isn't over. We still have like 97 Chapters to go before it's done. That's 97 Weeks + weeks Kubo doesn't make any Chapters(XMas, BDay, w/e) = about another year.

Last edited:

Zabi

Not really here.
On another note, the TBtP Arc isn't over. We still have like 97 Chapters to go before it's done. That's 97 Weeks + weeks Kubo doesn't make any Chapters(XMas, BDay, w/e) = about another year.

I don't think they are going to be that many TBtP chapters. A few -(Whatever number here) chapters have been made. One was when Renji, Izuru, and Hinamori were in the Soul Academy when they first met Aizen. I believe it is -15. Or -17. One of those two numbers... And 97 weeks is 2 years, not one, Horoika.

I don't think they are going to be that many TBtP chapters. A few -(Whatever number here) chapters have been made. One was when Renji, Izuru, and Hinamori were in the Soul Academy when they first met Aizen. I believe it is -15. Or -17. One of those two numbers... And 97 weeks is 2 years, not one, Horoika.

-17 is the Hinamori, Renji, Izuru one. The Hitsugaya one is -15.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt

When you read the next one, it says Chapter 327 -97. And it's been decreasing since 316 -108.

So that means that there are still -97 left.

Last edited:

Zabi

Not really here.
-17 is the Hinamori, Renji, Izuru one. The Hitsugaya one is -15.

I thought that was it, thanks.

When you read the next one, it says Chapter 327 -97. And it's been decreasing since 316 -108.

So that means that there are still -97 left.

But there have already been -17 and -15, so soon it might be ending, before it gets that low. I think it will be stopping in the -80s for some reason. It will probably end once the Vizard are exiled from the Soul Society, which will probably be in the next few chapters.

uber gon

Accept Change
Lol, true.

Meh, as long as the arc is entertaining, I ain't complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.