• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haxon22

iJerk
^^ hmmm maybe I have said that before, but I would really like to see that though

And wat Clefairy are u talkin about lol

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
I think he was being sarcastic. Ichigo has "saved" Orihime so many times, but she gets kidnapped anyway lol.

Classic Popeye parody...lol

what do you mean?

No, I was just poking fun at the fact, how Orihime has her power to basically reverse time, or thats what Aizen says, like how when Ichigo was killed (At least in the anime he did) and she used her healing power and then he's all better!

So really, Ichigo just has to kill Uliquorra and then Orihime can save whatever character would've died.

uber gon

Accept Change
No, I was just poking fun at the fact, how Orihime has her power to basically reverse time, or thats what Aizen says, like how when Ichigo was killed (At least in the anime he did) and she used her healing power and then he's all better!

So really, Ichigo just has to kill Uliquorra and then Orihime can save whatever character would've died.

Which is kinda cheap, but I suppose animé likes to give cheap powers to jailbait, huh.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Bleach 340: The Antagonizer

Continued from the previous chapter, Ichigo fought with Uquiorra. Then, the scene changed to the outside of the tower. Renji, Chad and Rukia were fighting with their opponents. Chad and Renji were dealing with a bunch of giant hollows from the desert. Renji used shikai and Chad used “Right arm of the giant”. Rukia took down the whole squad of the Execute squad, leaving the head who wore the buffalo mask alone.

Seeing Rukia’s power, he decided to release his sword.
“Grow up, Arbolar”

He had something similar to branches of tree with a size around human’s arm growing up from his body. His Zanpakutou changed into two sharp branches.

“Took down all my subordinates and so what?” He said. “I’ll teach you that defeating my subordinates doesn’t mean you will win”

At that moment, a sound of a bomb distracted Rukia from the battle. She turned to the direction where the sound came from. There was a big hole in a wall at the top of the tower with smoke coming through it.

The shinigami thought of her comrade who was fighting over there “…Ichigo…”

The scene changed into Ichigo and Ulquiorra’s fight. This time Ichigo could keep up with Ulquiorra even though the 4th espada was fighting with his sword not his bare hands like the last time.

Ichigo swung down his sword with both hands, but Ulquiorra could block it with one arm. They were fighting until Ichigo used “Getsuga Tensho” at Ulquiorra. However, he swung down his sword only once and “Getsuga Tensho” was separated into two. Seeing that, Ichigo was a bit surprised. Then, Ulquiorra used “Sonido” to move closer and thrust his sword at Ichigo.

Briefly, Ichigo dodged his attack before Ulquiorra continued attacking him. Finally, Ulquiorra’s sword thrusted into Ichigo’s left shoulder and he released cero at him immediately. His cero caused the surroundings to explode even the wall.

In the middle, Ichigo stood still with blood and bruises on his face as a result of the cero.

“Ho” the 4th espada said. “You can put up with my cero without a mask? You have become stronger… because of fighting with Grimmjow or... for that woman?”

His eyes turned to where Orihime is standing.

“Or for the friends who were fighting down there?” He turned to look at Ichigo now.

After he finished his speech, Ulquiorra waited for his reaction but Ichigo answered nothing.

“…That woman will soon be on our side. Even you can't take her away from here, that truth will never change”

His speech reminded Ichigo of what Grimmjow said before. “You are relaxed to see her without any injuries even if you have no idea what is happening inside of her!!?”

“It’s no use to try and help” Ulquiorra pressured him.

“…That…” Ichigo’s eyes expressed his anger “is not for you to decide…!!”

“Yes” Ulquiorra answered. “Because Aizen-sama is the one who will decide”

Have no idea if it's confirmed.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Well... Seems like the next chapters will be interesting if this is true... Any speculations on Ulquiorra's release? I'm thinking he'll have something along the lines of Grimmjow's, which would just increase his speed and power, or it'll have to do with materialism, since it looks like Ulquiorra's a believer in that.

I think it's gonna be a very slim/thin form rather than bulky, probably like Grimmjow's. Not in the theme sense, but what it does; It'll most likely make him faster and stronger.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Since Arrancar releases look like the Arrancar was as a Menos, I'm fairly sure nothing drastic will happen, though he'll gain more armor, and possibly gain the power of his zanpakuto...

Gentleman Skeleton

Why are we aking about this now? We haven't even seen the extent of his unrealeased powers. We may not see him release until at least February.

latios reborn

No it didn't seem much.. But I only read the chapter before that as I have been watching the Anime more so..

I do have a couple of questions Do we know what the Vizard are up to and what is Uhara doin in Hueco Mundo?

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Urahara isn't in Hueco Mundo.

At least, I don't remember him being there...

Status
Not open for further replies.