• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach finally getting cancelled

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
About freaking time this happened.

matt0044

At LAST! One of the big three is going down! Fina-f**king-ly!

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Meh, I prefered the manga, personally. Some of the voices never fit right in the anime, anyway.

Now they just need to take down Naruto. :p

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Considering the show taking over Bleach's timeslot in Japan is a Naruto spin-off don't count on it being cancelled any time soon.

Wait, WHAT?! -looks again-

-jawdrops-

HOLY SHIT. Rock Lee's getting a spin-off?! NO WAY!!

-faints-

(I love Rock Lee. He's WAY better than Naruto. xP)

RivalsByNature

Lalala Not Listening
I'm glad and sad at the same time.
Glad: didn't care about anime at all.
Sad: will have to listen to my best friend complain about it for weeks and weeks.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
(I love Rock Lee. He's WAY better than Naruto. xP)

First, the only two characters who aren't better than Naruto are the other two who help make up the worst lead trio in anime history, Sasuke and Sakura.

Second, if any Naruto character should have got a spin-off Kakashi or Minato would have been way more interesting than Rock Lee (as would every other side character in Naruto).

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Rock Lee getting a spinoff? For what reason does this need to exist? Rock Lee is already canon in the Naruto universe, so what could they possibly do with him that can't be done in the regular series?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Replaced by a Naruto spin-off while the manga still continues? My emotion hasn't changed. Plus when Kubo finishes this "final arc", Bleach might get the same treatment Inuyasha got with the Final Act.

Chris

Old Coot
You guys do realize that the Rock Lee spin-off is an adaption of the SD gag manga, right? It's all chibified. So don't expect deep stories focusing around Lee and Gai. This makes it the second anime adaption of a manga released in Saikyo Jump (the first being Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock).

Bleach isn't necessarily getting cancelled, but more of ending before the manga ends. Kubo's taking his sweet time making the damn manga progress anywhere, its ratings in Jump were low (at one point, it was down at the bottom with Hunter x Hunter and ST&RS), and the anime can only try making so many filler arcs in what's supposed to be the manga's final arc. Bleach is undergoing what many other Weekly Shounen Jump anime adaptions have gone through recently - ending before the manga.

Naruto got off lucky by delaying the ever living hell out of covering the current arc by having well-placed filler. One Piece is also getting off lucky because Toei is basically doing an episode per chapter. Bleach is unfortunate in that it can't afford to do many filler arcs after it's already done several before.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
You guys do realize that the Rock Lee spin-off is an adaption of the SD gag manga, right? It's all chibified. So don't expect deep stories focusing around Lee and Gai. This makes it the second anime adaption of a manga released in Saikyo Jump (the first being Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock).
I'm fully aware of this and still don't care.

iwillHM01you

Yes
finally
bittersweet joy