• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach finally getting cancelled

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Oh wow. I haven't been watching the anime, but my brothers have. I wonder how they'll handle the news. *goes tell them*

*comes back* They were indifferent to the news. It's like they knew it was coming or something. My brothers are weird.

But anyhoo, oh well, it had a good run for as long as it did. At least now there'll be a final count as to how many episodes there are. I was thinking about watch the anime one of these days for the heck of it, so to have a complete list on hand to keep track of will help.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
*A wild Bleach fanboy appears.

*Kills all posters who spoke sh*t about Bleach.

[IMG200]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af342/alphamatic_1/Getsuga_tenshou_mask.gif[/IMG200]

*Leaves thread and cries about Bleach ending soon and the anime stopping.

Anyways I feel glad that the anime for Bleach is ending now. It will simply come back later on to finish.

Hopefully its a full restart because some of the old episodes could use a HD lift since it started in 2004 and the art and animation wasn't all that great.

BTW I recommend watching the last few episodes. It will be all battles so if action is your thing, you might enjoy it.

Plus Ichigo becomes a bit more badass IMO.

Chris

Old Coot
That's part of the reason Bleach becomes so unbearable - it becomes incredibly predictable. Someone much stronger comes along, puts Ichigo into a near death state, something inside Ichigo snaps due to his will of wanting to win, a burst of energy explodes and he becomes a Super Saiy--a more powerful Soul Reaper.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Hopefully its a full restart because some of the old episodes could use a HD lift since it started in 2004 and the art and animation wasn't all that great.

I really hope not. It'd be nice for them to animate the final arc but not the entire series over again.

ForeverFlame

It wasn't canceled. It was Inuyasha'd because they're going to catch up to the manga very soon. They're obviously going to make a final season whenever the manga ends.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
It wasn't canceled. It was Inuyasha'd because they're going to catch up to the manga very soon. They're obviously going to make a final season whenever the manga ends.

Hopefully Bleach's "Final Act" equivalent is better animated than the current series, which isn't really known for beautiful, nor skillful work.

Pikawho?

(five15)
Huh. Not sure how I feel about this. A couple friends recently announced that they were gonna try to get into the series. Better break the news to them. lol

I once followed the series. But I left since I was getting fed up with the filler seasons (don't know the season number, but the one that interrupted the Arrancar arc). The action was just getting repetitive and I didn't see it as being worth my time. This basically turned me off to all action series (well, those that can't resolve themselves in a reasonable amount of episodes).

I don't disrespect anyone who likes the series, though.

Vernikova

Champion

There is no difference. If it's ratings were higher then it wouldn't be getting Inuyasha'd. Just because it may come back in the future doesn't stop it from being a cancellation of the current series.

Atari

Did it on 'em
All over-hyped over-extended Shounen sagas are bound to end eventually, even if it takes like 300 episodes. I think the only exception to this is Pokemon.

Anyway, I never watched the series bar five or six episodes, so I'm not upset over this at all.

Chris

Old Coot
If this were the '90s, Bleach wouldn't have lasted as long due to having to go up against Dragon Ball Z and YuYu Hakusho.

Hitokage2

I guess this news isn't that surprising. It has been getting very repetitive and the ratings have gone down. The battles followed the same recipe - bad guy gets the upper hand and almost prevails only to be defeated by Ichigo, his friends, visoreds, or shinigami when they're barely clinging onto life. There are a few exceptions like when Kaien was defeated by the hollow, but it's almost always Ichigo getting angry, going for the bankai, prevailing, then shortly collapsing out of fatigue with a screaming Orihime concerned for his safety.

It's a shame. The first few episodes were pretty good, and I liked the Turn Back the Pendulum arc. Unfortunately, Kubo has been slow with the manga, and there's a limited amount of filler arcs that the audience will tolerate. It starts to drag on after a while.

Taichi

If this were the '90s, Bleach wouldn't have lasted as long due to having to go up against Dragon Ball Z and YuYu Hakusho.

And it would've became vindicated by history even greater because it would have a small minor fanbase and the anime hipsters years later would go nuts over it and wish it had continued and would've declared it one of the greats. lol

SuperSonic

the filler curse strikes again

Jb

Tsun in the streets
better than naruto

That's not saying much.

And it would've became vindicated by history even greater because it would have a small minor fanbase and the anime hipsters years later would go nuts over it and wish it had continued and would've declared it one of the greats. lol

I wouldn't even get to the third season due to low ratings. It would of also been going up against Kenshin(somewhat) which we all know deep down was the greatest thing happening then.

LilyTwo

I'm a little sad, but not too much. Now, if Naruto was getting cancelled, I'd be jumping for joy...