• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentleman Skeleton

You've gotta laugh at Divine Judgement! Death by chibi!

Rave

Banned
Just out of curiosity. Has anyone been able to check out the latest Bleach this week?

Looks like Ichigo is the victor.

But it seems that Grimjow was taken out by one of his own.

In all honesty, I didn't really see this coming at all. I'm wondering what Kubo is planning when the manga resumes in after next week.

But I really want to see how its all gonna go down then.

Just out of curiosity. Has anyone been able to check out the latest Bleach this week?

Looks like Ichigo is the victor.

But it seems that Grimjow was taken out by one of his own.

In all honesty, I didn't really see this coming at all. I'm wondering what Kubo is planning when the manga resumes in after next week.

But I really want to see how its all gonna go down then.

Halibel and Emo-quirora come and join in the massive orgy with Ichigo, Orihime, Dead grimmjow and Noitora.

Anzua2

That sounds kinky.

Rave

Banned
Interesting and yet sexy theory...

XD wow...uh....aaaaaakward....

*siiiigh* im soooo ******, our suncoast put the last *number 12* deathnote out 1 month early but the dont even have bleach yet.

Rave

Banned
What are you talking about?

Death Note 12 has been out since June. Besides, Suncoast is the last place I'd go to when it comes to getting manga.

Does your area at least have a decent bookstore where they sell manga, besides Suncoast?

What are you talking about?

Death Note 12 has been out since June. Besides, Suncoast is the last place I'd go to when it comes to getting manga.

Does your area at least have a decent bookstore where they sell manga, besides Suncoast?

I know that 12 has been out since june, im saying that they put it out in may for some reason, and our suncoast here, half of it is anime/hent*i and the other half is just movies and TV, we are getting a Barnes and Noble I believe thats a book store XD, and books-a-million gets manga like every 3 months *pout*

Rave

Banned
I'd stick with Barnes. =]

Personally, I usually like to buy my manga online in bundles. Saves alot of money in the long run. =]

Rave

Banned
I think its because your friends didn't do it right.

I go to eBay stores where they sell them in brand new condition. Compared to Barnes, they're alot better, considering other people don't mess around with the manga volumes and turn them into crap.

I've saved alot of money that way, instead of buying all my manga at Barnes.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Can anybody post a link to a Bleach manga scan website with Chpt from the Beggining to the latest one.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I would but Im saving for the Bleach Game and plus I want to read as far as the Japanese people like I do with Naruto and One Piece.

Rave

Banned
PM me and I'll give you a link.

Gentleman Skeleton

Well, well, well.

Looks like Ichigo won the little squabble (who could have guessed? -_-) But it looks like Noitora got the last laugh.

Outlawz

I'm a slasher!
[URL="http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3246/1187106450373zy8.jpg"]http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3246/1187106450373zy8.jpg[/URL][/IMG[/SPOILER]
Truly amazing.

[URL="http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3246/1187106450373zy8.jpg"]http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3246/1187106450373zy8.jpg[/URL][/IMG[/SPOILER]
Truly amazing.[/QUOTE]

Knew it. It was kinda predictable though.

Now that leave 1,2,3, and 7 left for

Halibel
Stark
Los Negroes
Old Man

Renami

Benevolence
And I thought he was no. 2, but he's 5...
Heard of Szayel's return?

Now that leave 1,2,3, and 7 left for

Halibel
Stark
Los Negroes
Old Man

I'm guessing

Stark as 1 (Come on, he's lazy. That tells us he's really strong.)
Old Man as 2 (I just see the hardened old man as a second-in-command.)
Halibel as 3 (Need a high ranking female)
'Los Negroes' as 7 (Looks like a powerhouse like Yammy. Somebody, say, Chad could fight.)

Status
Not open for further replies.