• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
All right, let's see here, who do we have for the Shinigami side:
H. Captain Yamamoto & his LT.
Soi Fon & her Lt.
Saijin Koumamura & his Lt.
Shunsui Kyoraku
Toshiro Hitsugaya & Rangiku Matsumoto
Jushiro Ukitake

And who do we have for HM:
Aizen
Ichimaru
Tousen
Halibel
Stark
Yammy
Ulquiorra
El Anciano

That's 6 to 8 in favor of Hueco Mundo, this is going to get interesting.
Although don't forget, it seems to me that only the three former captains left, leaving everyone else left, not sure if any Espadas are going. Ulq is still trapped in dimension thing Grimmjow did so he's probably going to fight Ichigo. So yeah, I suppose the people stuck in HM will fight the leftovers.

Marilith

Kyuuketsuki
Besides, you forgot completely about two more for the Shinigami...
Kisuke Urahara
Isshin Kurosaki

Both of them are meant to be Captain-level, so they could kick some serious Arrancar/Ex-Shinigami butt...
I just hope they find a way to get the other Shinigami still in Hueco Mundo out, so Kenpachi can kick Tousen's *** again...
besides, isnt Unohana meant to be one of the best in SS? She should get out of HM and kick Halibel to kingdom come.

uber gon

Accept Change
I wanna see Old Man Yama vs. Aizen. Judging from the manga, Yama is supposed to be Sephiroth strong apparently.

Marilith

Kyuuketsuki
He did take on Juushirou and Shunsui without taking a scratch and they both came away with minor wounds...
I think Isshin or Urahara vs. Halibel/Stark/Random-Old-Man-Espada would be good too...
And Hitsugaya V Ichimaru, that has to happen

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
All right, let's see here, who do we have for the Shinigami side:
H. Captain Yamamoto & his LT.
Soi Fon & her Lt.
Saijin Koumamura & his Lt.
Shunsui Kyoraku
Toshiro Hitsugaya & Rangiku Matsumoto
Jushiro Ukitake

And who do we have for HM:
Aizen
Ichimaru
Tousen
Halibel
Stark
Yammy
Ulquiorra
El Anciano

That's 6 to 8 in favor of Hueco Mundo, this is going to get interesting.

Then where is Kira, Momo, and Shuuhei? (3rd, 5th, and 9th division lieutenant)
They're probably getting really shocked seeing their former captain. 8D

Nny

Yeah, about that...
what ever happned to the vizards are they going to fight
Yeah I thought the same, I think they are going to appear.

Anyways I suppose this is where the new captain and his homosexual lieutenant comes in, DEFENDERS OF SOUL SOCIETY LOL.

@Ruby Moon: Indeed, I just noticed that!

Zabi

Not really here.
Seems they announced OldSpada's name - Barragon. And Ulquiorra is back, and he is fighting Ichigo.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Seems they announced OldSpada's name - Barragon. And Ulquiorra is back, and he is fighting Ichigo.
Yep, I like how he just out of nowhere finally got out of that dimension. D:
Anyways

Barragon - has 4 people with him
Hani - 3 girls with her
Stark - that 1 girl
Aizen - two captains

total is 14 and 10 total for Soul Society. Marilith is also right, Ichigo's dad and Urahaha are also able to fight so there's now 12 people. D:

In Hueco Mundo, I think Ulq and Yammy are the only ones alive, LOL.

I FORGOT WONDERWICE.

Last edited:

Zabi

Not really here.
Wth ever happened to Yammy? He hasn't been shown for a long time. They should just show him, and give him a fast death by someone. D:

Rave

Banned
Wth ever happened to Yammy? He hasn't been shown for a long time. They should just show him, and give him a fast death by someone. D:

He's still hiding under his arrancar bed.

uber gon

Accept Change
He did take on Juushirou and Shunsui without taking a scratch and they both came away with minor wounds...
I think Isshin or Urahara vs. Halibel/Stark/Random-Old-Man-Espada would be good too...
And Hitsugaya V Ichimaru, that has to happen

Yay, some neat battles on the way.:D

Marilith

Kyuuketsuki
Hell yeah, and we can't forget the Vizard either...
I'd say that the numbers are more like...

Espada-side

Overall
Aizen
Tousen
Ichimaru
Ulquioirra*
Yammy (?)
Wonderwice (?)
Barragon+4
Halibel+3
Stark+1

Total: 15 (17 depends on Wonderwice and Yammy)

Soul Society (alliance-thingy...)

In "Karakura Town"
Old-man Yama+lieutenant
Soifon+lieutenant
Juushirou
Shunsui
Komamura+lieutenant
Hitsugaya+Rangiku
Kisuke (?)
Isshin (?)
Yoruichi (?)
Vizard x8 (?)
Total: 10 (18 depends on Kisuke, Isshin, Yoruichi, Vizard x8)

In HM
Ichigo
Chad
Inoue
Uryuu
Renji
Kenpachi+Yachiru
Byakuya
Unohana+lieutenant+Hanatarou
Mayuri+Nemu
Rukia
Grimmjow (?)
Total: 13 (15 inc. Inoue and depending on Grimmjow)

so this is going to be a freakin' awesome set of chapters approaching!

Brendan's_Swampert09

These upcoming battles are gonna be like none before them. I cant wait for the next chapter.

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
For some strange reason....I can't help but see Hitsu fighting Yammy or the Fracciones.
He is not strong enough to take on either Gin, Tosen, Aizen, or the Top 3 Espada. He's obviously not strong enough to fight either of them, and will just be walking to death.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
For some strange reason....I can't help but see Hitsu fighting Yammy or the Fracciones.
He is not strong enough to take on either Gin, Tosen, Aizen, or the Top 3 Espada. He's obviously not strong enough to fight either of them, and will just be walking to death.

Don't tell that to the fanboys/girls. 2nd squad leutenant is there and he's as worthless as dirt.

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
Don't tell that to the fanboys/girls. 2nd squad leutenant is there and he's as worthless as dirt.

The lieutenants have no business there. They will probably take on the Fracciones there.

Status
Not open for further replies.